Love and Hate

Hyung's little sister

 

The start of Super Show 3 will begin soon; everyone is busy doing their own activity.  One morning, the Park siblings are eating their breakfast before Leeteuk goes to bed.

                “Oppa, I have something to say to you”

                “What is it?” Leeteuk stop his eating

                Hyerin drink first “Oppa I quit my job at the hospital few weeks ago”

                “Mwot? Wae? Is there something wrong?”

                “Anni, I just want to concentrate on one thing as of now, hmmm…well… is it alright? I can search for another job, if it’s not ok with you”

                “Aniyo, it’s ok to me, like I said before I’m earning enough to support both of us even I go at the army I can still provide everything that you need” Leeteuk hold on Hyerin’s hand “You have nothing to worry about, you can do whatever you want and oppa will support you all the way,huh, just always remember that I’m always be here for you”

                “Komowo, oppa”

                “No need to thank me princess”

                They continue eating, when Leeteuk suddenly think of something

                “Princess?”

                “Neh, oppa”

                “Are you having a hard time living here? I mean, you are still a girl, growing up as a woman living in a house with full of men”

                “Aniyo, why did you think of that?” she chuckled as she continue eating

                “It’s just you… we can’t stay in this set-up forever, I promise to appa and umma to take care of you”

                “But you already doing that”

                “Aniyo, I want to give you a place, I want us to have a place where we can call home for ourselves, for you”

                Hyerin put down her chopsticks “My home is where oppa is” then she smile sweetly

                “Princess, don’t be too considerate for me, I want to hear your thoughts about this, I want you to be honest to oppa, huh”

                Hyerin sigh and look at her brother, yes she having hard time staying at the dorm, lying to her oppa, smiling like she used to so they don’t suspect anything wrong especially her brother.

                “Hyerinssi, are you having a hard time here? Tell me”

                “It’s not that I’m having a hard time, it’s just that….hmmm…… I can go back to our old house but I don’t want to be away from you and to my other oppa’s here”

                “And I don’t want that either”

                “Oppa, can we just get my old apartment next door?” Hyerin suggested

                “Is that what you want?”

                “Neh, at least I’m still here”

                “Ok, I’ll talk to administration if the apartment next door still available” Leeteuk stand up from his seat

                “Oppa, we’re not in a hurry, you can talk to them later just go to sleep now”

                Leeteuk look back “You are really cute” pinching Hyerin’s cheeks “sometimes I really don’t know if you’re mature or still a kid”

                “Awww…. Oppa…stop it…”

                Leeteuk let go “Are you going out today?”

                “Neh, don’t worry I’ll be back as early as I can”

                “Ok, I’ll be sleeping then” Leeteuk stretch his arms

                “Happy sleeping oppa”

Skip

                Hyerin is in the front gate of a big house.

                Ding Dong (she press the door bell)

                “Annyeong haseyo, Park Hyerin imnida, may I talk to Mrs. Kwon?”

                “I’m sorry but she’s not right here”

                “Uhmmm, what time she will get back?”

                “I don’t know”

                “kamsahamnida” she step back at little from the gate to looked at the house.

                “I went to her office, the secretary said that she’s at home now she’s not here” she gets her phone from the bag and dialed a number.

                “Yobuseyo?”

                “Park Hyerin imnida, I’ve been there at your office this morning”

                “What can I do for you Ms. Park?”

                “Ah, is there any chance that Mrs. Kwon will be at her office?”

                “She is very busy today for her meetings; I don’t think she will come here at the office”

                “Hmmm…. Do you know where her meetings today are?”

                “I’m sorry but I’m not allowed to tell my boss schedule to anyone”

                “I understand, sorry for asking too much, can you just tell her to call me, I just need to talk to her”

                “Sure, I’ll tell my boss about it”

                “Kamsahamnida”

Skip

                It’s already 7:00 pm, Hyerin still waiting for Mrs. Kwon outside their house, she’s been sitting at the side walk for more than 5 hours now.

                Shining Star like a little diamond makes me love

                “Neh, Jungsu oppa”

                “Princess, it’s already 7:00 pm, where are you?”

                “Hmmm, I’m on my way home already” she stood up

                “Ok, be careful on your home way, take a cab”

                “neh, oppa”

                Hyerin was about to leave when a black car arrived and stop at the gate. Hyerin looked inside the car and she saw the person she’s been looking for was sitting at the back seat.

                “Anneyoung haseyo, Mrs. Kwon”

                The car window slide down “Ms. Park what are you doing here?” the lady in the car answer in her monotone voice.

                “Mrs. Kwon, I just want to talk to you” Hyerin is pleading humbly

                “I’m sorry but there’s nothing we can talk about, now get out of our way” the window close

                “Wa…it…. Mrs. Kwon….” the car move, Hyerin was pushing aside helpless “Mrs. Kwon…” she bows her head with full of disappointment. She walks away at Kwon’s residence with heavy feet and heart.

Skip

                Super Junior Dorm

                Donghae who just woke up was in the kitchen cooking his own dinner.

                “Bang” he heard Hyerin’s door close, he immediately run towards the room.

                “Hyerinssi…..” he was knocking at the door. “Hyerinssi…. Hyerinssi….”

                “What!!!!!!” Hyerin open the door, her face looks so annoyed

                “Uhmmm” Donghae was stunned by the attitude of Hyerin

                “What!!!!!” she shouted

                “Do you want to eat? I’m cooking some dinner”

                “No, thank you” then she slam the door in front of Donghae

                Donghae just go back to the kitchen and continue his cooking but he still cook something for Hyerin. Minutes later, Hyerin already change her clothes went to the kitchen open the refrigerator to get her wine.

                “Hyerinssi, aren’t you going to eat?” Donghae

                “. . . . . . . . . . . “ she get wine glass at the cabinet and seat at the dining table

                “My angel…… don’t drink…”snatch the bottle of wine from Hyerin

                Hyerin just glare at him “Mind your own business” she snatch it back

                Donghae finish cooking, he prepare the table for both of them, he sit across Hyerin.

                “You should eat” he forwards the rice bowl

                Hyerin didn’t mind him, she just continue drinking

                “Hyerinssi….”

                “Can you please stop annoying me”

                “Aren’t you going to eat?”

                “No!!!!!!” she drinks all the wine in the glass in one gulp

                “You should stop drinking now…”

                “Wae? Are you going to tell Jungsu oppa?” Hyerin sounds a little drunk now

                “Anni, I won’t tell” he shakes his head

                “Then shut up”

                In just a few moments, Hyerin already finish one bottle of wine, she stand up to get another one but Donghae is on her back stopping her.

                “You have enough” he grabs Hyerin’s hand to stop her opening the refrigerator

                “Who are you to tell me that?” Hyerin glaring at him, she’s a little drunk now; she haven’t taste any alcohol after she leave for Paris few months ago.

                “I’m still older than you, I’m still your oppa” Donghae used his authoritative voice

                “I don’t care… you’re not my brother anyway”

                “Park Hyerin” he shouted

                “Why are you shouting at me?” Hyerin’s eyes becomes teary that makes Donghae guilty but he knows that he need to be firm at this time so Hyerin will listen to him

                “Because you’re too stubborn” still not letting go of her hand

                “No, I’m not” she remove Donghae’s hand from her

                “Yes, you are because you’re not listening to me”

                “How can I listen to a five-year old kid”

                “Park Hyerin!!! I’m still your oppa”

                “You shouted me again” Hyerin suddenly lean her head on Donghae’s chest “Everyone hated me, everyone shouting at me”

                “I don’t hate you”

                “But why are you shouting at me?”

                Donghae hug her “Because you’re not listening” Donghae’s voice become gentle and he brush Hyerin’s back head

                “Because you’re not listening either”

                “Ok, I won’t shout again but can you please listen to me”

                “Araso” Hyerin look up and pouting cutely likes a little child; that makes Donghae smile

                “Did you already gone through adult ceremony?” touching Hyerin’s face

                “I already turn 21, so it means I’m adult”

                “But why are you acting like a kid?”

                “Sorry to disappoint you that you used to loved a kid, maybe that’s the reason why I couldn’t keep you, babo me” Hyerin chuckled

                “No, I’m not…..you will never disappointment, never and it’s my fault that I couldn’t protect you”

                “Whatever…. You’re my oppa right”

                “Neh”

                “Can I sleep now? You’re not allowing me to drink so I will just sleep”

                “Ok but you need to clean up first”

                “I don’t want too” she buries her face to Donghae’s chest

                “You said that you will listen to me”

                 “But I never said that I’ll do as what you say to me”

                “Eh!?” “You stubborn kid”

                Donghae just sigh and carry Hyerin into his arms.

“Yah!!! What are you doing?” Hyerin

“You said that you won’t do what I say then I will do what I say, If you don’t want to clean up I’ll clean you up”

“Are you sort kind of ert? Put me down”

“No, I’m not and what’s wrong with that we’re getting married anytime soon, so it’s better to be prepared”

Donghae carry Hyerin up to the bathroom and sits her at the sink counter.

“Who told you I’m going to marry you?”

Donghae was keeping his silent; he took a small towel damp it.

“Remove your blouse” he commanded (Hyerin is wearing light blue over-size blouse and shorts)

“Eh!!!? Are you kidding me?”

“How can I wash you properly if you don’t remove your blouse and I know that you’re wearing inner shirt so remove your blouse” Donghae use his stern voice again “Do you want me to shout again?”

“Fine” Hyerin pouted and starts to her blouse, Donghae is right she’s wearing black inner sleeveless shirt

Donghae starts to wipe Hyerin arms with damp towel then her hands, he saw again Hyerin’s scar on her fist, his heart twitch again everytime he saw those scar. Hyerin felt uncomfortable she pulls away her hands.

“Mianhe” he said and continue wiping Hyerin feet, then he let Hyerin lean forward to the sink to wash her face, Donghae still knew the facial wash that Hyerin using.

“Are you refreshed now?” Donghae ask

“Ne….h” still feel awkward after what just happen

“Here, I’ll brush your teeth, open up” hold up Hyerin’s chin

Hyerin just open and let Donghae brush her teeth. Donghae is washing his hands while Hyerin was just looking at the man, she still confused to what she feels towards this man.

“You know that I really hated you” Hyerin

                Donghae stop from what he was doing to look at Hyerin

                “I really hated you with all my heart but I’m really stupid” she suddenly pull Donghae in front her and lean her forehead to his.

                “Because my heart won’t stop beating for you”

She  brush her nose against Donghae “The more that I’m get myself to hate you the greater that I get myself loving you”

                She touches Donghae’s face “and it confused me a lot, I want to hate but I want to love you” she was brushing Donghae’s hair “You are the most annoying fish that I ever met making me hate you and making me fall in love with you again and again” she pats her lips on Donghae’s and pulls away quickly but they still leaning on each other.

                “Can I ask you something” Hyerin

                “What is it?” Donghae guide her arms around his neck as he put his arms around Hyerin’s waist and move his body closer, he keeps on looking at Hyerin’s lips trying to capture it.

                “Did you ever felt something for me other than I’m your hyung’s sister? Did you see me as a woman just once? Did you love me? Or did I make you suffer all the days that you’re with me?”

                “I do love you my angel, you’re the only one for me” then he finally captures Hyerin’s lips

                Donghae telling how much he missed Hyerin by his kisses; he kissing her passionately and it gets stronger as Hyerin response to him.

                “I miss you….. my dear angel” he said between their kisses, he really can’t help himself when it comes to Hyerin, he hold Hyerin’s waist tightly as he move his body closer to that there will be no space between them.

                “Dong…hae… oppa…..”

                After a few minutes, they both broke the kiss to catch some air; they are leaning on each other faces.

                “You’re the only woman for me; every moment that we spend together is the most precious things to me that no one can steal” he captures Hyerin’s lips again “I love you and I will love you more in each day will come”

                Hyerin suddenly pulls away “I’m sorry, this is wrong” she pushes Donghae away from her then jumps off at counter.

                “Wait…..” he back hug Hyerin

                “Don’t hurt yourself anymore; I still love you and you still do love me; let’s get back together; please take me back, Hyerinssiiii I can’t live without you anymore, I just can’t…. please take me back”

                “Anni…… I can’t, we can’t be together again”

                “Wae? You’ve just said that you love me” Donghae turn Hyerin around and kissed her again

                “Stop……. Just stop…. Please stop… let me go please” trying to push Donghae away from her

                “No….. I won’t…”he kisses her again

                “Donghaessii…..stop…please….stop……oppa….” she screaming then the bathroom door open widely

                “What the hell…….” Kyuhyun immediately pull Hyerin away from Donghae and punch his hyung that cause Donghae sits on the floor

                “What are you planning to do to Hyerin? I respect you a lot but this is too much”

                “It’s between me and Hyerin, stay out of it” Donghae shouted

                “Andwae…. What the hell are you thinking… I thought you love her”

“Off course I do, you can never imagine how much I love her” Donghae stand up “so leave us, Kyuhyun” he attempt to grab Hyerin hand but Kyuhyun slap Donghae’s hand

“No, I can’t leave her alone with you. Hyung, how can you be so stupid, you supposed to used your strength to protect her not to hurt or abuse her” he turns to Hyerin and grabs her hand “Let’s go, you will stay down stairs”

                “But Hyunnie…..”

                “Come on, let’s go” Kyuhyun drag Hyerin out of the bathroom and straight down stairs.

                At Super Junior dorm downstairs

                Kyuhyun is dragging Hyerin inside the dorm; his face is all red because of anger

                “Kyuhyunssi….what’s going here?” Sungmin

                “Ask that upstairs” he didn’t even bother to look at Sungmin and close the door to their room.

                “You will stay here, don’t go back upstairs” he sit Hyerin at his bed

                “What the hell is he thinking? Is he that desperate, taking you by force” Kyuhyun is really angry, phasing back and forth to calm himself, he noticed that Hyerin’s risk has red mark, a hand mark.

                “Mianhe” he holds Hyerin’s hand “Wait here, I’ll get some ice”

                After few minutes, Kyuhyun return with ice pack.

                “Mianhe, my dongsaeng” pressing the ice pack on Hyerin’s risk

                “It’s ok Hyunnie, are you going to tell this to Jungsu oppa”

                “Off course I will, how could he do that to you?”

                “Please don’t, Jungsu oppa will be mad”

                “Wae? Are you protecting him?”

                “Aniyo, it’s my fault anyway”

                “Wae?”

                “I drank a whole bottle of wine; I never knew that it will get me drunk immediately, he was just helping me then I suddenly kiss him so it’s me who take the first step”

                Kyuhyun was stunned by what he heard from his dongsaeng “but…sti…lll…he should know better” then he keep his silent

                “Hyunnie, are you mad at me?”

                “Anni”

                “Are you mad at your hyung?”

                “Off course, he shouldn’t do that to you” Kyuhyun’s voice is rising again “I got mad because he use his strength to abuse you not to protect you. Who wouldn’t be mad at that?”

                “Can you please don’t shout at me?” sounds lifeless

                “Ok, I’m sorry” he brushes Hyerin’s hair “You should sleep here just for tonight”

                “But Jungsu oppa will…”

                “Don’t worry, Hyung will not come back at dorm until 6:00 in the morning” Kyuhyun went to his closet to get a shirt “here wear this for awhile”. He pushes Hyerin down to bed “Sleep now and forget whatever happen moments ago, I’ll stay here with you”

                “Komowo hyunnie”

                Kyuhyun just smile at her

Skip

                SM recording studio

                Donghae is recording a song for his performance with Eunhyuk.

                “Aishhiiiiiii……. Let’s go for another one”

                “Yo…Donghae…. Are you alright? You want to take a break?” Chance

                “aniyo..aniyo…. let’s do it again”

                They start all over again after a few lines Donghae made a mistake again.

                “Aishiiiiiiii” Donghae and his temper again

                “Donghaeyah…. What’s happening to you?” Eunhyuk

                “Nothing…. Mianhe… I’ll do it again” he so frustrated

                “Yo, bro… come out there for awhile” Chance

                Donghae come out from the recording both and sit at the sofa with a big sigh.

                “What happen? Why are you distracted? This is unlike you” Eunhyuk

                “It’s nothing….” He still denying it

                “Are you sure?” Chance

                “Yes, yes… don’t mind me here”

                Eunhyuk record his part while Donghae composing himself again, he looked at his phone.

                “Why are you doing this?” he was looking at Hyerin’s picture at his phone

                “You said that you love me and then you hate me; you keep on saying that you still love me but why can’t you accept me again? Why are you making this hard for yourself, for us?”

                “Donghaeyah… what are you looking at?” Eunhyuk grab his phone

                “YAH!!!! Give it back to me”

                “I knew it, she’s the only one can make you distracted like this”

                “Who is it? Who is it?” Chance grabs the phone from Eunhyuk’s hand

                “Who is this girl? She’s pretty”

                “It’s Park Hyerin, Leeteuk hyun’s sister”

                “Aishiiii” Donghae just sit back at the sofa, pouting, crossing his arms

                “Is this your girl, Donghae?” Chance curiously ask

                Donghae didn’t answer.

                “Did something happen again between the two of you?” Eunhyuk ask

                “Neh.... she said that she still love me and she kiss me”

                “What!!!!!!!” the two sit besides Donghae

                “Did you get her back? Did you two get back together?”

                “What? What do you mean? Donghae and this girl”

                “Yes”

                “YAH!!! Stop calling Hyerin this girl, she has name” Donghae grab his phone back

                “Then what happen? Aren’t you two together?” Chance ask again

                “It’s because of my stupidity I lost her”

                “But you still love her?”

                “Neh, I love her more than anything in this world”

                “Wait….. we’re getting off the topic, she said that she still love you and kiss you” Eunhyuk

                “She also said that she hates me”

                “Eh!!!? She loves and hate you” Eunhyuk

                “I told her that if she still love me, she can take me back so we can be together again but she said she can’t do that, we can’t be together again”

                “Wae?” Eunhyuk

                “I don’t know… I don’t understand her anymore”

                “Are you giving up on her?” Chance ask her

                “I’m trying to hold on but….”

                “But you losing your reason why are you still holding on” Chance continue

                “It’s just that…. She keeps pushing me away from her”

                “Donghaessi, do you want to give her up?” Eunhyuk ask

                “I don’t know… I do love her and I want her to be with me but something inside me telling me maybe it’s time to let go.”

                “Donghaessii… you must think about it first. Maybe she’s in some situation that affects her feelings and decision; Woman change mood every second especially when she in difficult situation, we as man, as their man should give all the understanding, support and love to make them feel that we are here to shelter them. Give her more time, she will come back to you soon as long as you still there for her” Chance give his words of wisdom.

                “But what if I’m seeing a person who can give her stronger shelter than mine”

Skip

                Kyuhyun and Sungmin’s room

                Hyerin is sleeping peacefully, Kyuhyun put her to sleep by singing songs with his cold-angelic voice until his precious dongsaeng fallen to her sweet slumber. Watching her sleep become his habit already, seeing her like that makes his day, it wash away all of his exhaustion. He can help himself to touch Hyerin’s cheeks, his long lashes and her nose, Hyerin’s face crinkle that makes Kyuhyun’s heart beat in fast phase.

                “When will the time comes when I can here you say “Saranghae” instead “Komowo”?” he touch her lips and come closer to until his face are just inch away from Hyerin.

                “I love you Park Hyerin and I’m here to stay with you” he pat his lips to hers, he felt a different kind of feelings, it’s like he taste something that makes him addicted to it “I’m sorry” then he pat a kiss again.

                He was taken by surprise when he found Hyerin’s eyes are looking straightly to his.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally...... updated another chapter, sorry for the long wait......running family business is really hard..... stress over-load but i won't forget my first love which is writing.... it feels so good... hope you guys enjoy this chapter.