FEAR!

Hyung's little sister

              “Neh, I was looking for my wife” said the tall man, same height as Heechul, has same body build as Siwon, he has short black hair, beautiful sparkling eyes, he looks so gentle and kind, it a prince in a fairytale.

                “Do..Dong..hae..Donghae oppa”

                “Yes, it’s me my Hyerin”

                Hyerin run towards him as he welcomes Hyerin on his arms, he lifts her up to hug her with all his might.

                “How is it possible? I’m not dreaming right, tell me, it is you right? Gu Donghae, my Gu Donghae” Hyerin keeps on touching every part of his face as tears falls down.

                “Yes, it’s me, my dear wife, I’m back and your husband is back”

                “Donghae oppa” Hyerin hug him “Where have you been? Why you keep me waiting here if you still alive? Why? I hate you, I really hate you, don’t you know how I missed you so much” Hyerin

                “Mianhamnida, my dear wife, I didn’t know this will cause you, all I wanted is what the best for you, mianhe, now I’m back I won’t leave you again”            

                “What happen….how..why…” Hyerin can’t continue because of all confusion in her head

                “You will understand all of this after we talk, can you come with me?” he put down Hyerin and wipes her tears.

                “Araso” Hyerin

                “No, you can’t” Donghae said with firm voice

                Hyerin back from reality and finally noticed the three people who are standing there for a little while now.         

                “Donghae oppa, this Jungsu oppa my brother that I’ve been talking about to you before, Heechul oppa and….” Hyerin pause for a moment

                “I’m Lee Donghae” Donghae introduce himself with a irritated voice

                “They are Jungsu’s oppa band member” Hyerin continue 

                “It’s nice to meet you all, Jungsu hyung can I take Hyerin with me for awhile?” Gu Donghae

                “I’m sorry but Hyerin can’t go with you” Leeteuk

                “Waeyo oppa?” Hyerin

                “I just want to talk to her” Gu Donghae

                “I don't want my sister to go with some stranger” Leeteuk with his stern voice

                 "I'm not just a stranger, I'm her.." before Gu Donghae can answer

                  "Ex-fiancee" sacrastically "her ex-fiancee whom should be dead one year ago" Leeteuk is getting in his temper

                  "Oppa, let him explain first" Hyerin

                   "He will right now, with me" Leeteuk

Skip

                Hyerin’s apartment

                They all went inside the apartment; Gu Donghae and Hyerin are sitting at the sofa, since they enter the house Gu Donghae never letting go of Hyerin’s hand. Leeteuk can feel that his dongsaeng who’s standing beside him is firing with mixed emotions.

                “Donghae calm down for a bit” he whisper and tapped Donghae’s shoulder as he join the two, he sit at the single space sofa.

                “Donghae oppa what happen? I saw you that…but how come that..”

                “Hush, my little wife, just take it easy, ok” Gu Donghae kissed Hyerin’s forehead.

                “So, tell us now, what the hell happen? And why did you come back after all this time?” Leeteuk is getting his temper also with all these things          

                “Jungsu oppa, don’t talk to him like that” Hyerin

                Gu Donghae tap Hyerin’s hand “its ok, I understand him”

                “So, what now? My sister said that you’re already dead by car accident but how come you still here? Did you fake that accident? And why are you here now? Why at all these time?” Leeteuk

                “I didn’t die on the accident and yes I fake my death” Gu Donghae

                “What!? Wae oppa?” Hyerin let go of Gu Donghae’s hand

                “It’s was my father’s idea to separate us, he doesn’t want me to marry you, he said that it was for my future and for the company, I don't want you to be separate from me and I'm willing to fight for you but then the accident happen I didn’t die I was just badly injured and in coma, my father paid the doctor to fake my death. Two  months after I woke up and I was looking for you, my father made up a story that you killed yourself after knowing my death.” Gu Donghae holds Hyerin both hand and started to cry “I was devastated when I first heard that I wanted to die also to be with you”

                “I try to kill myself because I was too desperate to be with you but I didn’t die uncle Hyun save me” Hyerin is also crying

                “Yes, I know, I didn’t believe in my father’s word that's why after I was release at the hospital I did some investigation and found out everything. I was ready to follow you here to take you back but my father suddenly collapse because of his illness. He ask me not to leave him alone and the company, he beg me to stay with him. I wanted to take you back with me so we can marry but my father is dying and our company is going down, I don’t want to drag you back in Paris with all of that. So, I decided to stay with my father and let you believe that I was dead to make things easier and I promise to get back to you when everything is fine, but I was so wrong having a thoughts like that, I never knew that I would hurt you so badly …I shouldn’t…I should..have… I’m so stupid, stupid, stupid” Gu Donghae breaks out and cry.

                “Shhh…It’s ok now, I’m here” Hyerin wiping Gu Donghae’s face trying to calm him down

                “I’m so sorry for being such a coward, I’m so scared to show up myself, I cause you too much pain, I’m thinking to myself if I still deserve take you back”

                “Anni, oppa, please don’t say that, please don’t ever think that way” Hyerin hug him

                “Now, everything is fine now and appa gave his blessings to us, I’m here to take you back with me” Gu Donghae

Skip

                Gu Donghae put Hyerin to sleep; he kissed her forehead and leaves the room quietly. Leeteuk, Heechul and Donghae still waiting outside Hyerin room.

                “She already sleeping, I’ll just come back tomorrow” Gu Donghae to Leeteuk

                Leeteuk want to say few words to Gu Donghae for everything that he done to Hyerin but he can’t just do it because he sees that Gu Donghae is a good person.

                “Araso” Leeteuk his tone still not changing

                Gu Donghae 90 degrees bow to Leeteuk “Jungsu hyung, mianhamnida for everything that I cause to your sister and I’m not blaming you if you have some grudges against me, I’m really sorry and I’ll do anything for you to forgive me but there is one thing that I can’t do if you ask me to do it.”

                “What is it?” Leeteuk

                Gu Donghae straighten up to face Leeteuk like a real man “If you ask me to stay away from Hyerin I’m afraid I can’t do it, I won’t force you to like me now and have your blessing but I will do anything to win your favor so Hyerin and I can marry each other happily, I’m going now, see you tomorrow”

                Gu Donghae bow again and makes his own way to the door.

                “Woah! he is a real man! I think he is serious, is he taking Hyerin back to Paris?” Heechul

                Leeteuk head is going crazy at that moment “I don’t know what will happen now” Leeteuk turn to Donghae “you have to be prepare for whatever happen and I’m sorry for whatever will happen in the future” Leeteuk tap his shoulder as he goes to his room.

Skip

               As for Donghae, he was lying on his bed thinking about Hyerin, him and what will happen now that Gu Donghae is back. Just by thinking all of those things makes him feel so uneasy, especially when Gu Donghae said that he will take Hyerin back, these words keeps on ringing on his head. As fear grows within him, a fear that he might lose the most precious person in his life, a fear to know that Gu Donghae's love is much greater than his, a fear to know that he already lose the fight even it's not starting yet.

            If he can just take Hyerin away and take her some place where Gu Donghae can't find them, where they can live their life peacefully forever then he will but he knows it will be a selfish act for him and Hyerin will not like it. All he can do now is to show Hyerin how much he loves her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys, sorry for the late update.... this and the next few chapter will be a little bit confusing because there are two donghae name here.

For you not to be confused

"Gu Donghae" is the ex-fiancee of Hyerin, that Hyerin's taught that he died, Hyerin called him as Donghae oppa

"Donghae" is the one only fish of the super junior; Hyerin called him as Donghaessi or Donghaeyah

So if Hyerin say Donghae oppa its Gu Donghae

      if Donghaessi or Donghaeyah its Lee Donghae

Thank you!!!! ^_^