Decision to make

TWIN TROUBLE

The class had ended and Umi was staring at Keito the whole hour of class. Well she likes Keito since they were 6 years old. 

Maybe Keito would not know, but I know he likes my sister o maybe not? But maybe. I dont know. I just like Keito. That's it. 

She walked to the cafeteria and though of the graduation march. "Imma tell him my feelings on that day." she told herself not realizing her sister was beside her. "Eii. what did you say?" she asked.

She smiled and looked at her. "Betsuni." 

 

They arrived at their house and they talkedabout the graduation. 

"Nee. what's your plan on graduation?' Amu asked.

Umi looked at her and said. "I dont know. You?" 

Amu looked at her and said. "I want to give mom some flowers." 

Umi looked at her and said. 'Uwaaa nice idea. Why not give Keito's mom also?" She added.

They smiled and though that it was a good idea. 'Then that's our plan." Amu said.

 

It was 2months before they graduate from highschool, their mom was glad that they both achieved the second rank in their class. They also prepared for their college life ahead. They practiced for 1month for the march.

"Naa why do we need to practice this everyday?" Amu asked.

Umi was so irritated and sat at the chair. "This is not the real graduation rite though." she said while looking at her phone.

"Lets not go to school tomorrow." Amu said.

Umi nodded and said lets go stroll the mall. 

Keito came butting in and said."imma go with you." he said.

The two smiled at him and said. "Well it would be nice." Amu said.

 

The next day Amu and Umi went to the mall. Umi was wearing a jeans and a plain shirt as well as Amu. Keito met with him on the magazine stand because he loves reading mangas. He was wearing a simple blue polo. Well all of them was wearing a blue shirt, They are like triplets though.

They strolled the mall and went on the department store. They love playing crossdressing, well the "it" is keito kun. They love him wearing girly glasses and girly hats.

Keito would always end up being embarrased by his two identical friends.  But he enjoys being with them. 

After hitting the department stores, they went eating their favorite foods, donuts and milk tea. Well typical tweens. 

The day was through. they were all tired. Keito approached Amu while Umi was sleeping on the way.

"Nee Amu.' He said.

Amu looked at him and said. "hai?"

Keito was blushing and asked. "Can........"

"....."

"Can we go to the same school?" Keito said embarrased.

Amu was shocked as he heard it from him. And did not give him and answer.

"I'll think about it." She said as she wake up Umi who was soundly sleeping.

They got off the car and Amu went on their room.Picked up her cell and looked at it.

 

1 new message

She looked at it and saw it was from Keito.

 

Let's talk after graduation, I have something to tell you. Keito

 

Amu closed her phone and slept. Umi was worried about her sister who was now sleeping and told herself.

I should continue my plan on telling Keito what I feel. 

 

I should tell Keito what I feel about him. But .... Maybe its alright. Amu told herself and covered herself with a blanket.

 

 

After 1 month. Graduation had come. Amu and Umi both went on stage to get ther awards and Keito was there to shoot pictures of the twins.

Amu was totally awesome. Keito told himself while shotting Amu on stage. 

 

The rite was done and they gave the flowers to their parents and also to Keito's mom. Their mom's were so glad that finally they graduated from highschool and now off to college. But their parent a little worried about the closeness of the three.

"You think Keito would not court any of your daughter?" Mrs. Mimasaka asked

Mrs. Sayashi looked at their son and daughters and said. "Im okay with  him courting Amu..."

Mrs. Mimasaka smiled and said. "well that's good though."

 

Amu and keito talked as they planned. 

"What do you want to tell me ?" She asked keito.

Keito was blushing and gave her the flower. "I like you...no I Love You !" He said.

Amu was shocked to hear those words , she accepeted the rose and said. "But my sister...."

"Do she likes me?" Keito said.

"I think so.."

"But I dont like her..."

Amu looked at him and said. "I cant accept it." Amu said worrying about her sister.

 

Umi butted in their convo and said. "You're perfect together." She smiled almost crying.

Amu went into her and said. "Umi..." "Good thing for you ! Im happy for you." She said as she looked at them and walked out.

"Umi.." Amu shouted. and looked at Keito. "now ...you understand why?"

Keito was left behind by Amu on the back of the school.

 

I should be happy for them. I should not get interrupted by this, Its obvious that Keito likes Amu. I should be happy, I should leave them alone. She told herself

 

The next day Umi talked to her mom and said.

"Amu...Kaa chan. Ive decided to take up music as my course..."Umi said. 

The two was interrupted and said. "But why???" Her mom asked.

"I just want to." Umi said.

"Why take that up, why not commerce. ?" Her mom angrily said.

"Because I want to.' Umi said.

Umi looked at Amu and said. "Im leaving this house when I take up college." She said.

"Dormitory?" Amu said.

"Yes ... I decided to take up in a farther place." Umi said.

Her mom looked at her and said. "Well if thats what you like. We'll support you."

Umi smiled and bowed down. She walks and her mom stopped her by saying "Oh. Keito and Amu decided to take up medicine." She said.

 

Umi looked at her and said. "Well...............Good for the two of you."