Meeting YOU was a TOTAL disaster

TWIN TROUBLE

I was so  lucky unlucky to be with this guy. Well, he was secretly appointed as the VICE PRESIDENT of the club? Well he might be the most suitable to be the club's president.  Umi told herself while sitting at the table infront of the her other members while smirking quietly to herself. 

"Sayashi desu?" Haruka, the appointed Secretary told her. 

Umi looked at him and said. "Oh..."

"So what are the objectives?" Yuri asked.

Umi looked at him and said "I dont know. Maybe you know." she said furiously to Yuri. 

Haruka looked at them and said. "Anoo. Gomen. " 

Yuri looked at Umi and smiled. "Umi chan...."

Umi stood up and told him. "Dont call me by name......we're not that close..." and walked out of the room.

Haruka looked at Yuri and said. " Nande?"

Yuri answered him and raised his shoulders and smiled again. 

 

Umi grabbed her phone and were to text Amu but she saw the text of Amu .

From: Amu

                 Nee Umi Chan ! Ohaaaaaaaaaayooo! I know you'llread this in the morning. Im going to tell you something, but I hope you wont be mad at me my sister. Pleaaassse. I dont want to accept it though, but i accepted it , oh,, i dont know. anoo. Im going to have a date with Keito kun tomorrow. So please dont be mad at me. Please....... I always miss you. And I hope you're here with me. Love you my twin. 

 

She looked at the email and saw it was sent 6:00 in the morning. So that means........ 9:30 at night there. 

"Well I think I should give this up. Well its been a year. So maybe.." Umi said. 

A guy grabbed her phone and said " Oooooh ! So you have a twin sister nee !" a guy said.

She turned to looked at the guy and shouted. "Yoooouuuu!" while pointing at him.

"Yuriiii! Give me my phone or I'll rip you in two!" Umi said.

Yuri and said. "So you're inlove with your twin sisters boyfieee huh!"

Umi looked at him and grabbed her phone. 'Bakaaaaa!

Yuri looked at her as she walked away. 

Naa. Am I attracted to her already? No way. I just want to . ALWAYS! Yuri told himself and smirked.

 

 

Umi went to the rooftop and looked at her cell again. "Maybe Yuri is right. Im inlove with Keito. Still. But what can I do? He likes Amu. I need to find a way to find my true happiness....." she said as she cries.

 

 

It was Amu and Keito's Date.They went on the park then watched the movies together. Well all was fun when Keito suddenly remembered one person.

"Umi...." He said.

Amu looked at her and said. "huh?"

"Betsuni." Keito said and they walked again. 

Keito looked at Amu and said. "Thanks for this day, Amu chan !" he said while looking at her.

Amu looked at him and said. "Douitta"

They smiled together and Keito walked her back home at around 7pm.

 

 

Yuri was in his room remembering how Umi became so rude to him that no one ever dares to do that to him.

Naaa. She's something. I like that kind of character. He told himself and looked at her cell which has a pic of Umi.