I just LOVE YOU!

TWIN TROUBLE

Keito and Amu went back to their place immediately, Keito was spacing out the whole trip. him thinking all day and night about Umi could make him go crazy. Amu can sense something is wrong to Keito. She thought that Keito was only sick, but she thought of him starting to like her sister.

The next day, Amu tried to talk to Keito.

"Nee Keito kun, You have something you want to tell me?' Amu said while grabbing keito's  arm.

Keito looked at her and said. "What?"

Amu grinned and looked at him. "What the heck is the problem with you?" now she raised her voice.

Keito bowed down and told her. "okay ! I liked your sister. and now im wondering why she cant get out of my head and go with her Yuri's head."

Amu was shocked to hear those words from Keito , he didnt imagine him to say those words, she left him teary eyed and walked ahead of him without keito getting a grip of her.

 

 

"Yuri" Umi shouted.

Yuri  looked at her while smiling and walked towards her while holding her hand.

Umi smiled at him and said. "Be careful always Yuri kun" She said while holding his hands firmly.

Yuri placed his forehead on Umi's forehead and smiled. 'Ill be always be careful so you should be careful for me my princess."

Umi smiled and said. "Do you have something in mind Chinen kun?"

Yuri smiled and said. "Naa betsuni."

Umi smiled and kissed the cheeks of Yuri.  "Always take care."

Umi walked along the pedestrian road. The traffic light was green. No vehicles were there. She was on the middle of the pedestrian until...

 

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

Its 8:30pm that day. I was rushing towards the middle of the road hoping that I could save Umi chan. But I failed. - Chinen

I tried to keep him safe. I tried to shield him, but I was not on time. I saw blood - Umi

 

'"Revive the two of them" The doctor said while putting the gloves on her hand.

The nurses were now panicking to see two teenagers bathing with blood.

"Yes doctor! We will try our best." The nurses said while assisting the doctor.

"Call their love ones immediately." The doctor said.

 

 

After 1 hour.

"Doc! It was on a straight line!" One of the nurse said.

Yuri s hand fell down as he was been tried to revived.

 

Where am I? What am I doing here? Where's Amu chan? He tried to look around. He saw a girl with long hair and on a white dress. Amu chan? Is that you.

 

The girl didnt speak but just nodded. Go ahead Yuri kun, Go first. tell them what happened. Leave me here. 

 

I wont leave you! Never ever. If something would happen to you. Ill go with you ! Wherever it is Ill go with you always!

 

 

 

The next day. The two were transferred in ICU. Both were in the same room.

"Maam, are you the love one of this two teenagers?' The doctor asked.

The woman nodded while crying.

"Maam. the two suffered from internal hemorrhage, on this moment the boy manages to revive but something wa pulling him. He was suffering from blood clot on some parts of his body particulary on his cerebral part. Which would cause him coma. While the girl on the other hand do have a fracture on his left foot and was required to have a spinal operation. As of now we recommend for your prayers because we dont know what would happen and when they would wake up." The doctor said and excused himself.

The woman [mother of Yuri] , [ auntie of Umi] cried as they heard the news from the daughter. Umi's aunt decided to call Umi;s parents and they said that they would arrive their immediately in the morning.

 

 

"What?" Umi''s mom shouted.

Amu looked at her mother as her mother shouted. She walked at her mom and listened on the phone.

Youre daughter met an accident and now on a comatose, he is with his friend over here and they are both on comatose. Said on the phone.

'okay ! we'll fly there immediately on the morning tomorrow." her mom said while crying.

Amu was crying to here what had happened. 'We were happy last week , what had happened with her and Yuri kun?" she said while tears fellin her eyes.

"Yuri?" Her mom asked. "So yuri is the name of the guy he was with?" 

Amu nodded and cried. 

 

 

The next day the two arrived on Japan. They went into the hospital and was shocked to see those two lying on the bed with many IV's connected to them.

"What had happened?" her mom asked.

"Someone told me that Umi walked on the pedestrian with the green lights on, but a truck who was driving weirdly rushed into her, then Yuri ran to save Umi chan, but unfortunately the two of them met the same accident. And the doctors says that when they got here, they are holding hands together , they are hard to be separated." Yuri's mom said.

Amu went into her sister and said. "Gomen ne Umi chan, I dont know that this will happen to you , I get angry at you because Keito liked you, But now.,I know that you really loved Yuri kun." then turned to look at Yuri.

"Yuri, i know you loved my sister and Im thankful for that. I hoped you get better as well." Amu said and smiled.

 

 

I know someday we'll be off in a good place together. - Umi

 

Uwaa, I updated my story but it seemes tragic. Gomen