Will you be my girl forever. ? ..... But wait!

TWIN TROUBLE

One year have passed by after the accident happened to Umi and Yuri. 

 

"Nee Umi chan." Yuri asked while he hel the hands of Umi. 

They were actually walking on a park on that summer day. The breeze was so delightful that everything was perfect for the two of them. 

Umi looked at Yuri who was looking really romantically at her.

"Nani!? What the prob?" She asked and mocked Yuri's head. But Yuri just smiled and kissed the forehead of Umi.

His girl just looked at him and mocked him. "What's the problem you idiot?" then she laughed.

 

For 5 minutes everything went silent. 

Yuri kneeled infront of Umi and said.

"Sayashi Umi...Would you like to be my wife?" Yuri asked .

Umi cried as she heard those words from him, speechless she was indeed. But she proudly tolf him her answer.

"YES!"

Yuri jumped as he heard Umi said Yes to his question. "You sure about that?" he asked.

"Okay. So you want me to take it back?" Umi jokingly told him.

Yuri looked at her and said. "Dont you ever dare!"

Umi hugged Yuri and said. "Im just joking .! How could I say no  to a person who almost lost his whole blood just to confess. " Umi laughed as she point on Yuri's face. "Look! You look really pale. It seems that you didnt slept for a week!" She teased.

Yuri crossed his arms and said. "Ehhh? Okay! Whatever." then turned around.

Umi mocked him and said . "You baka !"

Yuri laughed and said. "I dont know why, but you're getting me weaker."

Umi laughed and said. "Lets go!"

 

The wedding was set on the first day of February. It was a garden themed wedding. All things were readily prepared. The dress, the reception venue, the honeymoon tripping and even the foods. [of couse how could we forget the foods ^__^]

 

So the day of the wedding had come.

Umi was obviously nervous on how to act and how to start living a married life. But Amu just told her to calm down and she hept teasing her twin sister because she always belittling Yuri. [I mean ALWAYS]. So to her revenge she kept on pestering her for her to get nervous. 

 

Yuri was on the venue an hour earlier. He was waiting for her beautiful bride to came.

Since Amu was pestering her so much she came bit late on their wedding and of course just like any guys Yuri was a little bit irritated on her. [well kinda having tantrums because his bride was late and he's thinking he's gonna left him behind.]

 

Umi then came wearing a white wedding gown, and a beautiful vail covered her face. She was walking the aisle alone. While her mother was crying. Amu was at her back assisting her gown.

"Be careful not to trip" Amu teased.

"Not again." Umi told her.

 

She then came to Yuri, faced the one who will bless them. 

The priest asked them the I do's and put on the ceremonial things on them.

Now its time to ask the audience if there's someone who will stop them from getting married.

"So is there someone who doesnt want these two to get married? Speak now." 

 

 

"ME!" a guy said.

All looked at the guy and Amu said. "Nani?"

.........................................

 

 

:""""">