Knowing the truth gives me so much pain.

TWIN TROUBLE

Amu came home telling her mom that Umi was okay. She also called Keito to tell him that her sister was okay. 

 

"Anoo. Amu chan, i need to talk to you. Would you mind meeting me tomorrow 5pm? I have something to tell you. - Keito" A text message was been sent to Amu that day. 

Actually she cant sleep because of that. She was a bit excited and a bit afraid of what was Keito was going to tell him.

The next she woke up looking at the mirror finding herself so messy.

"Kyaaaa ~" She shouted. "Why do I look like this? Am I so stresses?" She added as she pinched her own cheeks and checks her nose, hair and widened her eyes. 

She immediately washed up her face and saw the time. "12:30" then she picked her best clothes and smiled as she put on her make up. 

 

She went infront of the mirror and looked at herself. "Why am I putting so much effort on this day?" she said as she brushed her own hair. When someone called her.

 

Moshi Mosh! Hai ! okay. .. Ehh chotto Yuri, take care of my sister for now. Ill go meet someone. If she wakes up call me immediately. Arigatou. Then she hang the phone and left the house.

 

 

After a few minutes. She arrived at their meeting place. 

Keito was sitting on the bench drinking some cold coffee while munching some crackers. Amu saw her and went infront of him.

"Pon!" She said.

Keito almost jumped up to his surprise when he saw Amu. "Ohhh~ You're here." he said while gulping the coffee and offered Amu to drink also. Amu then sit beside Keito and said. "What's with the fuss and the occasion you're asking me to meet up with you?" she said while sensing something that would even shock her.

 

Keito stood quiet for a minute and looked at her . "Maybe we should go have some fun." Keito offered as he stood up and offered his hand. Amu looked at his hand and smiled. "Of course I would want to havesome fun."

By their way yot he carnival the two stood very silent that they were really uncomfortable to each other. No one ever tired to break the ice nor start a conversation with a single word.

 

They arrived at the place and the two looked at each other as they saw couples looking so sweet and close to each other. Keito started the convo and offered something. They went on for a ride, ate good food and stroll the park.  They finished their bonding time at around 7pm where Keito offered Amu that he wants her accompany home.

 

While walking....

"Keito. You have something to say you punk right?" Amu asked him as she stood infront of him and pinched her nose.

Keito looked at him and said. "Yes~" 

 

Everything was so quiet and it seemed that time stopped when Keito said. YES

"Then tell me what is it before I could get a heart attack over here." Amu shouted at him.

Keito cried and told her. "Im sorry Amu, but I dont think we should be going on like this. I cant stand looking at both of you and me here wondering what my tru feelings are for you."

Amu looked at him and said. "Better walk away if you would say that you....." but before she could finish what she was saying..

"I like Umi." Keito hastily told Amu.

Amu looked at Keito and cried then nodded. " I know, I can feel it. the way you look at my sister when she was in comatose and the way you look at them when we went on a vacation. I can sense that you really like my sister after all."

Keito just stood silent and told her. " I will not bother the two of you anymore. But I will come back if I regain my own feeling. I'll try to look at my feelings first. But......... You know that you're someone special to me Amu-chan." Keito said as he hugged Amu.

 

I know someday, you'll find the answer to your problems Keito-kun. Ill just wait for the time that you'll know what was really for you. Amu told herself as Keito was hugging her.

 

"So this is goodbye." Keito said and released her

Amu nodded and turned around as she cried. Goodbye for now Keito-kun. 

Keito did the same way and cried. Be strong Amu-chan. Ill come back again. 

 

The two part away from each other as tears fell down from their eyes.

The truth would always be the scariest thing I'll never want to know. Amutold herself.

 

 

"Amu chan..." A girl said as she entered a ward.

Amu smiled and said. "Umi!" she ran to her sister who was beside Yuri.

She smiled at the two and said. "Be sure to love each other till the end."

 

YOU HAVE MY BLESSING. Amu said as she gave the hands of Yuri and Umi to each other.