.......

TWIN TROUBLE

I know someday. We'll be together....... Forever... - Yuri

 

The doctors were rushing rapidly at the ICU hoping to revive the two.

One hundred one.....One hundred two....One hundred three....... The doctor said while putting the electrodes on Yuri's chest. 

 

After one hour..

 

"U-MI" Yuri looked at Amu who was standing infront of her. 

Amu looked at Yuri and said. "No....This is Amu chan desu." While bending down.

Yuri was trying to stand up and looked at his sidebed where Umi lie down.

Amu was crying that finally Yuri was okay.

 

Yuri's mom saw him and went to him. "My dear. Dont force yourself to stand up."

Yuri was trying to stand up to go to Umi. He was crying to see Umi still sleeping. "What happened?"

"No one knows." Umi's mom told him.

 

 

Amu looked at Yuri's mom and Yuri then told him. 'You're such a brave person." Then she hugged Yuri.

Keito went to Yuri and showed a brotherly look. "Thank you for saving Umi chan,Yuri.!" He said.

Yuri was still crying though he was been thanked. "Okay I get it. But why was she still sleeping? And Im awake?" He said while trying to look at Umi.

"Umi was okay. The doctor just told us that her conciousness is not yet confirmed when." Amu said. "But dont worry I know that she knows that you;re okay now yuri." She added.

Yuri stood up though his feet is like a sllime that has no support. "I need to go to her."

Keito helped him as he looked at Amu and Yuri's mom. "I know what to do. Trust him."

The two nodded as they saw them walking away the room.

 

The door opened and Umi's mom saw them.

"Yuri kun!" Her mom told them as they saw her and also helped them as Yuri walked and stood beside Umi.

 

"Let him." Keito told Umi's mom.

 

Yuri stood beside her girlfriend and hold her hand. "Why you're still sleeping baka!" HE said while tears running down his eyes.

He looked at her girlfriend and brushed her hair. "Just wake up.......We will go to the beach if you wake up! I promise I will not leave you! just wake up Umi chan!"

 

Umi's mom cried as she heard those words from Yuri. She went to Yuri and said. "Dear, Thank you for saving her. Dont cry. Umi wont take if you would cry over her. She will gain her consciousness, but not now. Maybe we should wait."

Yuri looked at Umi's mom and said. "Why it has to be her?"

 

Yuri was been discharged and Umi was left in the hospital. Yuri would visit her everyday for almost 2 months. Umi wasnt regaining her consciousness....... UNTIL!

 

"Call the doctor!" Yuri shouted. 

"Her line.....its straight!........................" Yuri shouted as he hold onto Amu.

 

Amu was running very rapid as she called on the doctor.

 

The doctors put on the electrode, fixed the dextrose and now they the ambu bag. 

 

Yuri and Amu was outside for almost an hour...

The doctors were really trying their best to revive the girl.

 

 

FLASHBACK.

 

Yuri i know you're suffering because of me. Umi said. Please be good and please be happy. 

Yuri looked at her girlfriend and said "If you would leave me, better wait for me there.............because what is liife without you being here on my side. So dont ever think of leaving me behind."

Umi smiled and said. "I love you....God knows what to do."

 

Then Yuri woke up seeing Umi grasping for her breath.

 

 

 

AFTER 2 hours.

We are transferring her to a ward. The doctor said.

 

Yuri and Amu looked at each other and said. "Eeeeeh?"

The doctor smiled and said. "It seems someone was forcing her not to leve him alone." then he tapped Yuri's shoulder.

 

Yuri smiled as he heard the news.

 

God knows what to do. - UMI

 

 

GOMEN FOR THE VERY SHORT CHAPPY ! I JUST FELT LIKE WRITING A CONTINUATION! :) 

Comments are highly appreaciated