A Memorable Day.

TWIN TROUBLE

It was unexpectedly rainingcats and dogs when Amu's classes were done. Good thing she brought her umbrella with her, but Keito didnt even bring his umbrella with him.

"Naa~ Why did I forgot to bring my umbrella with me?" Keito said while still searching for his umbrella.

Amu went up to him and mock him on his head. "baka~ Not really responsibel huh!" as she laughed evily.

Keito hold his head and stood up and close his bag and pulled Amu closer to her. "What if........" Keito said as he leaned closer to Amu.

Amu closed her eyes and keito was laughing. "What if we share umbrella together."

Amu hit Keito's head using the umbrella and said. "Whatever...." while running away from him.

Keito smiled at her and follwed her. "Chotttttooo. Let me share it with you!~~~" Keito said sweetly..

"Dont want." Amu said.....

But they end up joining in the same umbrella together while going home. They were chatting together when someone called her.

"Moshi moshi." Amu said through the phone. 

"Kaaaa chan, Nande?" She asked. "Eiii, you'll be out for two days kaa chan???.....Hai.. Wakarimaa......Take care.. " then she hang up.

Keito looked at her and said. "So you'll be on your house alone?" he asked.

Amu nodded as they walked. 

Keito stood silent and said as they arrived on Amu's house. "I'll be staying at your house today..." as he entered the house first.

Amu looked at him and pointed at him. "Neeee Chottto ~ Dont make decision by yourself nee chotto." She said as she stopped keito but it was too late because he entered the house first. Keito took off his shoes as he enters and said. "Tadaima."

Amu patted his shoulder and said. "Tadaima? Is this your house???" while laughing.

Keito looked at her and locked her in his hands and making jer lean the wall and said. "Iam going to live int his house....." then he whispered on her ears. "Soooooon." 

Amu smirked and said. "Whatever...."

Keito laid down on the couch and stretched his legs . Amu just wiggled his head and throwed towel to keito. 

"Hey..here...dry yourself." Amu said as she throwed him the towel.

"Arigatou naaa." Keito said as he smiled.

Amu was just smirking but deep inside herself...her heart was just thumping so hard that she can't hardly breath. 

I should calm down, me with keito just pissed my body off, I cant talk right or even do anything right., With him and me on the same roof would be just different. But kinda exciting.... Amu said making her spaced out not noticing Keito's face was inches from hers.

"HeyyY~' Keito said as he make face infront of her. Amu came to reality as she saw Keito's face infront of her. 

"Ohhh~" 

Keito grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him and give him a hug. 

Amu was shocked about it and dont know what to do. "Keito kun..."

"Nani?" Keito  said as his hug became more tight.

Amu cant speak, but her heart was thumping so hard now that Keito was hugging him. "You're nervous right?" Keito said as he felt Amu's heartbeat beating fast than usual.

Amu nodded and didnt say any word. 

"Dont worry I wont do anything." Keito said as he realeased her. 'Ill stay at this couch." Keito said as he jumped on the couch.

Amu smiled and went to Keito and kissed his forehead. 

Keito hold her face and said. 'I love you."

Amu blushed and said. "I love you tooo." she said as she pout.

Keito looked at her and said. "Dont pout like that or I'll kiss you." he said.

Amu pulled herself back and smiled. "Rest now okay?" 

 

Amu went to her room and lied down in bed. 

This will be the best day of my life. Amu said.

Even though we're stairs and floors apart, this will be a memorable day for me Amu. Keito said as he closed his eyes and rest for a while.

 

Amu received a text before she sleep.

From: Keito

     Gooodnight! I love you. Rest well for tomorrow. Okay~ just scream if you wish me to come right there.

 

Amu smiled and rest same for Keito.