The FINAL.

TWIN TROUBLE

All of them looked at the guys direction.

He was wearing all black with shades, added the white coat and a bow tie.

 

"Who the hell are you?" Yuri said fiercely.

Umi looked at the guy and Amu said in chorus.

"KEITO?!?!" They shouted.

The crowd whispered as they heard his name. Amu went towards Keito slowly and took off his shades.

"Why?" she asked as he looked through his eyes. 

Keito smiled and grabbed Amu's hands. " If you would excuse us." Then they ran.

Umi and Yuri widened their eyes they saw the two running away from the church.

"What was that?" Yuri asked while scratching the back of his head.

Umi looked at the two and said. "Maybe they finally know the answer for the long unknown answer.

 

"Ahem" The priest interrupted the connivance.

"Oh~"  Yuri and Umi told them at once.

The priest gulped and then said. "Oh well, maybe we're just going to have another wedding next year huh. Wht do you think minna? ..." He teased and all of the people laughed. "So let's continue to where that loverboy interrupts us."

All of them laughed and continued the ceremony.

 

___

 

"Hey ! What are you doing Keito!" Amu shouted while realeasing herself from Keito. They stopped from running and ended up on a place where they dont know.

"Look what have you done! I dont know where we are!" Amu shouted as she fixed herself. 

Keito faced her and said. "How are you Amu-chan?" then he smiled.

Amu looked at him as he smiled. He missed those smiled from him but she hesitate to say that. "What are you smiling at after ruining my sisters wedding you little!...." Amu shouted but she was been hugged by Keito and told her. "Im goint to say this once so better listen carefully or ill never repeat it again and again." keito told her.

Amu stood silent from what she just heard from keito. 

"I love you." Keito whispered then stood straight.

Amu left spacing out and Keito was laughing at her expression. "Hey! What's with that blank and no response at all?" Keito asked her.

"Youuuu. How could you!" Amu told him while pointing at him until Keito bumped himself on a tree behind him.

"Itttai!" Keito said while holding onto his back.

 

"Ehhhhhhhhh. You look cute when you're really angry!" Keito laughed.

Amu relaxed and looked at Keito's eyes and cried. "I thought you really liked my sister."

 

It all went blank when Keito uttered. "I didnt appear right away because I need to clear myself." 

Amu looked at him and said. "you're such an idiot!"

Keito smiled and said. "Well, its been a year and my life went so quiet without you."

"So you're saying that iam a blabber and you're life got boring without me." Amu told him

"Yah!"keito nodded.

"Whatever" Amu said and walked away though she knows that she dont know where to walk to.

Keito grabbed her hand and told her. 'im just joking !"

Amu faced him and smiled. 'Whatever... I missed you!"

Keito hugged her and said. "That response is what Iam aiming for.!"

They smiled and keito kissed Amu. "So....would you be mine forever next year?"

Amu was shocked to hear those words from him. "Ne-xxxt what?"

'next year!" keito repeated.

"So you;re confessing?" Amu said.

Keito nodded and showed a ring. " So would you want to?"

Amu nodded and smiled. " Though its just a voluntarily answer. Okay! Id say i do!"

Keito hugged Amu tight this time and said. 'I love you Amu!"

"I love you Keito!" Amu answered back.

 

 

___

 

"Nee Yuri, What do you think had happened to the two of them." Umi asked his hubby.

Yuri while eating a gyoza said. "I dont know, maybe they were planning to get married right away."

The two of them laughed as they looked at the stars above.

 

:""">

 

 

__

 

OHMYYYYYGAHD ! I FINISHED MY STORY. SORRY IF THIS WAS TOO DULL, SHORT AND DO HAVE WRONG GRAMMARS. CAN YOU FORGIVE ME BY THEN? PLEASE *BOWS* 

 

SO COMMENTS ARE SO MUCH APPRECIATED. :)

THANKS FOR READING MINNA ! :*