Knight in shining armor.

TWIN TROUBLE

Umi walked out after Yuri said that to her. 

_FLASHBACK_

"Youre kidding." Umi said and looked at him.

Yuri was having a serious face and tilted his head. 'Do I look like Im kidding?" he said.

Umi stood silent and the only thing that she hears is her beating fast. She holds her chest firmly and Yuri asked her. "What's wring? Do you have heart attack?" Now he is worried.

Umi looked at Yuri worried face. He's kinda cute and ..... kakkoi? she told herself.

Yuri looked at her and said. "Can you be my girl?" he asked.

Umi stood silent and said. "Now your kidding me really... HA. HA, Ha." She smiling and laughing fakely.

Yuri laughed and said. "Now you're acting weird." he pulled her closely and said. "I know you also like me...."

Umi laughed and said, "You wish!" and released herself from Yuri.

Yuri looked at Umi as he saw her walk away. "She really is a one kind of girl that Im finding...." he smirked.

 

_END OF FLASHBACK_

Umi went to her room and looked at the ceiling.

Nande? Why am I thinking about that jerk? Uwaaa~ What the hell did he do to my peaceful mind! What the? Oh~ Better prepare for tomorrow. I should exprience a very good weekend tomorrow ! she told herself.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

Umi went to the mall to go shopping. She bought lots of things needed for school. She even met one of her classmate Chiaki.

"Ohh~ Chiaki san?" Umi said as she saw her walking to the cafeteria.

"ohh~ Umi chan......" Chiaki said as she looked around her. 

"Doue no?" She asked her confusingly. 

Chiaki looked around and said. "I just saw Yuri, I thought you're with him." then she smiled.

Uwaaa~ so that jerk is also here? Now Im doomed. She told herself then approached Chiaki.

"Nee where did you see him heading to?" she said as she hold onto Chiaki's shoulders.

Chiaki pointed at the Bookstore as she asked her that. "There."

"Ohh~ Then I gotta go." She said and walked fast. 'See you at school."

"Neee~" Chiaki said as she tried to stop her but she can't. She decided to go to the bookstore to look if Yuri was still there. 

"Ohh~ There he is."Chiaki said as she saw him scanning some medical books. She went into him and asked.

"Yuri san?" She said as she tapped his shoulder. Yuri looked at her and said. "Ohh~ " 

"Chiaki desu.......im your classmate." She introduced herself.

Yuri nodded and said. "Ohh~ Sou....."

Chiaki find time to ask him and said. "are you with Umi chan?"Yu

Yuri's eyes widened as he heard Umi chan. "ohh~ Why?"

Chiaki didnt hesitate to tell him and said. "Because she just went over there when she heard your name." She said as she points to a place.

"There?" Yuri said as he placed the book he was holding. "Arigatouuu.' Yuri said and he ran down.

 

Umi was walking fast when she knew she was off to an unknown place. She just looked around and said.

'Yabbaaai~ Where am I?' She said. Then she heard some footsteps coming her way. She looked at her back and said. "Who are you?" she said while covering herself.

"What a cute girl...." a big guy said. 

'Get away from me..." She said. 

Another guy hold onto her and said. "Dont be too naughty..." as it pulled her up into the wall.

Umi was crying when someone came. 

"Neee ~ Get away from my girl!"  a guy said.

Umi turned to look at him with tears on her eyes. "Yuri...."

Yuri nodded and said. "If you would hurt her.. I will kill you."

The guys seems to be scared and ran away leaving Umi on the floor crying, scared and all. Yuri ran towards her and hugged her.

"Yurrriiiii." Umi said as she cried heavy.

Yuri hugged her tight and said. "Dont cry Im here."

Umi cried and cried and said. "arigatou Yuri."

Yuri just hugged her and faced her to give a kiss on the forehead. 'because I like you... no  I love you....So dont ever try to walk away from me..." he said while wiping her tears.

Umi nodded and said. "Arigatou." and hugged him tight.

"I love you Umi chan.' Yuri said.