The Trip

TWIN TROUBLE

Amu went to Keito to ask him about his upcoming schedules this week. She went onto him acting being cute and all.

"Anooo~ Keito-kuuunnn." Amu asked him.

Keito looked at her and said. "What is this time you little fellow."

Amu stopped acting being cute and told him "Naaa ~ Im not little!"

Keito laughed and asked her. "What is it?" He said while carrying her bag.

Amu handed her bag to him and said. "We go to Tokyo on Tuesday. So.. tomorrow! Okay?"

Keito's eyes widened and was shocked. 'To Umi?" Amu nodded and said. "Ohhh~ Sou!"

"Uwaa ~ That easy? You'll come with me?" Amu said in excitement. Keito nodded and smiled at her. 

Amu jumped and ran away. 'I'll contact you tomorrow again? Okay?"

"Ohhh....." Keito said as Amu grabbed her bag from his shoulders. "Kayy.." Keito whipered to himself. 

He just smiled seeing Amu ran away happily.  Then he just realized that he should go after Amu.

"Eiiii! Chotttto!" Keito shouted as he was running for Amu.

 

 

It was one day after Yuri saved Umi from the accident she just have. Umi went to school shyly while passing through Yuri.

"Umi..." Yuri called her. Umi stopped for a bit and turned around. "Nani?" Yuri stared at her and went towards her.  

He was wearing a blue jacket and a tight jeans, his hair was waxed very gorgeously as he went towards Umi. 

Umi was backing off as Yuri went forward her. She was been pinned on the wall when she told him. "What do you want now Yuri?" 

Yuri looked at her and asked her with eyes begging for a good answer. "Can you be my girl?"

 

Now what is this guy thinking? Is he drunk or what? Umi told herself while Yuri was staring gorgeously at her. She turned to his right as Yuri's eyes were on her. I cant resist this guy. His stare were just like......

Yuri looked at her and said. "Heyyy. Umi chan!" He said while holding onto her chin facing her at him. "Hey. Answer me."

Umi looked at him and pushed him. "I dont want to."

Yuri followed her and grabbed her hand. "Is it because of that Keito guy that you dont want to be mine?" 

Umi looked at him and said. 'How did you know him? And why did you included him in our convo?"

Yuri let go of her and said. "Its my secret. Now answer me...."

Umi stood silent and ran away from Yuri.

"Chottttooooo." Yuri said.

I cant answer him. yes I do like Keito. But my feelings for him were like being friends now. And for him....I dont know. She told herself while going to her class.

Umi went into the room and stood frozen the whole time and every break she cant just go out the room because she's scared of bumping into Yuri and she dont know what she should answer hi8m for his answer. She's just afraid that she cant answer right to his questions.

I just dont know what to answer him. I dont know If what expression should I put. I dont know if he's playing or not on me. I just dont know. Umi said to heself as she cried on  her desk.

The class has ended and Umi wishes that this day would change or would just be a dream that never came true.

 

Umi arrived at her house and just laid down on her bed and didnt eat lunch making Yuri worried because he was calling her all day and texting her but she didnt reply at all.

 

"What had gone on her mind?" Yuri said as he was doodling on his notebook while talking to his friend Ryo-chan

Ryo just looked at his friend and tapped him. "Nee ~ What is happening to you?" he asked him [no more like teasing him]

Yuri gave him a devil look and said. "Neee ! you teasing me or what?"

Ryo smiled and this time. "Nee youre inlove!"

Yuri throw his notebook and looked at his phone. "Maybe!.......this person were running all over my mind" he said while showing his phone to Ryo.

Ryo grabbed his phone and said. "Ohhh~ you've got taste nee^^, well good lucj to you.. Playboy!" and stood up running for his life.

Yuri stood up chasing for Ryo "You'll pay for calling me playboy nee"

Ryo pulled out a tongue and .....