I like YOU!

TWIN TROUBLE

Umi went home and opened her cell as she lie down on her bed. But she decided not to text Amu but to call her. She went on the drawer and grabbed the telephone. She immediately called her sister.

RING RING

Blue=Umi Pink=Amu

"Moshi mosh" Umi said as someone grabbed the phone. 

"Moshi Mosh." An old woman answered.

"Kaa chan?" Umi said in excitement. 

Her mom startled and answered. "Umi chan sweeetie. I mss you. Oh why did you call. How are you?" she aked continously.

"mama. Ask one by one. Im okay." She said.

"So how's school going." 

"Anooo~ Quite good, but of course its fun." she answered as she played on her cell.

Its fun? How ? Tsssssss...... she told herself

"You still there sweetie?" her mom asked.

"ohhh~ yes mom. Mama, Is Amu there?" she asked.

"ohh~ Amu. Not yet home, but maybe she'll be after a few minutes. Would you wait for your sister?" 

"Ohh yes mom ! " She said.

They talked frst while Umi was waiting for her sister to arrive, it took maybe 15 minutes or more talking to her mom.

"Ohh~ Amu just got home." Her mom said as she saw her coming inside.

"Amu, Umi is on the phone, change your clothes first and you talk to her upstairs okay?" her mom said.

 

Umi waited and someone hanged up the phone.

"Moshi mosh"

"Amuuuu chan!"

"Neee Umi chan!I missssed you like helllll bad !"

"Phh~ how sweet of my Twinn .."

"But its true.. Neee ~ you ave somthing to tell me right?"

"Anoo~ Hai~~~"

"EEE ~ What is it !!" Amu said in excitement nnow lying on her bed.

"Ohh~ Its because of this guy twin."

"Ohh~ What about this guy you're hooking up."

"Its not like that but...a while ago..."

"A while agooo what?"

"We ........"

"you what!!!"

"Weeee...." Umi thought for a while if she should tell this.

"Nee Umi chan ~ Dont keep me waiting here, What is it...." Amu shouted.

"We kissed." uwaa I spilled it. 

"You....what???"

"Naaaa//nothing~" 

"Uwaaaa ~ Hey nee ! Are you having classes the next week?"

Umi thought and said. "We have some kinda festival or presentation next week, Why."

"We'll go there. Keito and i."

"Hontou!!!!!' Umi startled.

"Haiiii!"

"Yatttaaaai ~ Text me if you came already nee. Ehh chotto, Imma go now, I just told you that. " Umi laughed.

"Ohh~ I want to meet that guy!" Amu teaased.

"What ever. Say bye to mom and kiss me from her. Love you Amu chan~" Then she hung up the phone and lie on her bed.

She thought for a while the moment Yuri and her kissed. She blushed for a second and decided to go outside.

 

She went on a nearby store to grab some noodles, she was wearing a short and an ordinary t shirt and a headset. She saw an ice cream parlor and grabbed some ice cream since she felt like eating it. Then she went on the park and looked at the people there. She got up eating the ice cream when she spilled it to someone.

"Ahhh~" She said while looking at the chocolate ice cream splat on a guys shirt.

She grabbed her hanky and a guy talked 'Umi chan?" 

She looked at her hanky and was surprised to see that the guy whi she bumped was Yuri.

"yuri?" She asked. "Why are you here?"

Yuri laugehd and looked around. "just strolling, but now I dont want to stroll, because of this" she pointed on her shirt.

"Oh~ Gomen ne." She said bowing to him.

"Naaa ~ You go with me~" Yuri said as she grabbed Umi's hand leaving Umi's ice cream on the floor.

"Chotttto." Umi said while she was been grabbed by Yuri.

Why is he holding my hand like that? And why I cant resist him, And why does my heart keep thumping all the time? Why it has to beat this way when he's around. She told herself

They arrived on GAP store and there Yuri picked a shirt. Umi checked out the prices of the shirt and was surprised,

"Eiiii...........Why like this? Is this some gold or something."  She said as she left the price tag. Then she looked at Yuri who was off with a cool shirt.

Uwaaa I never thought he can be so attractive like that? Nee attractive? No No No! She told herself

Yuri went up to him and said. "Umi chan."

Umi was looking at him but still spacing out. "Ohh~" she said when she came back to reality.

"Ohhh~ Ohhhh~" Yuri teased Umi. "You're looking at me huh." Yuri said as he leaned closer to her.

"Heee. Hey~ What is your proof." Umi pointed at him.

"That." Chinen pointed at her cheeks. 'Your'e blushing."

Umi pinched Yuri's cheeks and said. "As If I'll blush!" and stretched it as she laughed. "Look you're so quite funny this way!" As she realized she was smiling infront of him.

"Eiii~ You're smiling." Yuri said as she points at her.

Umi stopped and stood up. "You're done?' Let's go." 

Yuri stand straight and went outside the store as he heard the saleslady said. 

"They are a good couple aren't they............kawaii ne" one saleslady said.

"Yesss~ They quite look cute." 

Yuri smiled as he heard it and told Umi.. "Umi chan..." He turned her to face him.

Umi looked at him and said. "nani ?"

"I Like you!" Yuri confessed.

Umi looked at him and said. "you're joking....stop that nonsense."