The Twins

TWIN TROUBLE

We have the same birthday, same age, same gender as well, same dresses and even the same love? Oh god, When can we have different likes.

 

We are Sayashi Umi and Sayashi Amu, and we are twins, identical though and as for many people, We are now 18 years old living together everyday, every minute and every second of our life. . We love to play with other s though, the game is guess who is who. We love to copy each other hehe, That's why we're super close. But even though we're twins we have different characteristics. Well Amu is kind of independent and kind while Umi is the girl who loves to be independent, a little boyish though. But one thing is similar. They both like Keito Mimasaka, their childhood friend.

"Amu Umi, go down now. We're about to have breakfast. Or you'll be late."  their mom shouted at them. 

The two were at their room putting on their dresses. They both wore a ribbon on their hair and went down running bringing all their things. 

"Kaa Chan! Chotto. Amu  was still on the restroom." Umi said and sat on the couch first while waiting for her sister.

"Why wait for her, take your breakfast ahead of her. Maybe Keito would  come any time now." Her mom said and prepared the table. 

"Keito?" Umi said and looked at her mom. "Keito would come here again?" She asked.

Her mom looked at her and said "Hai, as always."  Her mom said and looked at the stairs.

Umi smiled and sat at the dining table. "Amu..come down now okay?" She said just hearing Keito would come to fetch them.

Amu came down and sat at the table. "itadakimasu." The two said. 

They munch and munch what their mom cooked. 

 

After 30minutes. 

Someone knocked on the door. Their mom opened the door and Keito smiled.

"Ohayo Mrs. Sayashi." Keito said and looked at the twins.

"Keito."  Umi said and stood uo putting the bag on her shoulders. 

Keito came inside and assisted them on carrying the bags. 

"Owhh, Let me bring that." Keito said as he get the bags.

"Arigatou nee" The two said.

Amu looked at him and said. "Its been 15 years and you're still there guiding us nee^^ even went onto the same school as ours." she said.

"Well I cant seem to leave you two alone." Keito said ans they went out of the house.

"Take care kids." Their mother said as the children went out of the house. 

They rode on the car of Keito, well Keito would always have a driver so he was only sitting beside the driver, the twin are on tha back chit chatting.

 

FLASHBACK 15 YEARS AGO

The twins were always at the park playing by themselves. They love playing sand castle and sliding, swinging, and something. 

They were playing one day when they saw a guy being bullied because he rescued some cat from a tree, and the nasty little boys and mocked him because he saved the cat they were playing. 

"But this is a living thing." The little guy said to them while handling the cat on his hands.

The twins saw it and approach the little nasty boys, Umi was know to be the boyish type so she  is the one who take care of the nasty boys while Amu is the one who too care of keito. 

"Nee you okay?" Amu asked while holding to the cat. 

"Nee little guy you alright?' Umi asked.

Keito was kinda confused and looked at them alternately. "You're twins?" ha asked.

The two laughed and said. "Yes we are. Isnt it obvious."

Keito was amazed and said. "Sugoii, even the words are the same. You went on chorus. Sugoiii!" Keito said.

Amu went into him and said. "We can be friends if you want." 

"Hai Hai I can beat those gys when they tease you again." Umi challenged.

Keito looked and said. "Sure.Friends forever."

"Friends forever." The two said.

 

"Nee Keito kun why decided to come with the same school as ours?" Amu asked.

Umi looked at her sister and said. "Why is it not okay Twinnnnie?" She teased. 'Dont bother my sister, maybe she only have sothing in her." She teased again.

Keito ignored her and looked at the window. "Amu chan, what course you want to take when you graduate?" he asked.

Amu looked at him and said. "I still dont know yet. Why you?" he asked Keito while looking at the window.

"I still dont know." Keito said.

Umi looked at them and said. "Why you still dont know. Amu mom said you should take up Commerce?" She said

Amu looked and said. "Where at school already." she said as she got off the car followed by Umi. 

The three were classmates and keito was being teased as Okama. Umi was angry when they were telling him that. 

"Urusai. Or ill beat you up." Umi said as he went onto one of the guy.

"Stop it Umi." Keito said.

Amu looked at them and sat on her desk.