Chapter Two

Can you feel it?

Tiffany observed Jessica. Jessica was wearing a pink mini skirt and a white shirt. Her hair was light brown and curled. Tiffany admits that she was pretty but she wasn't interested in her.

 

"So, you're gonna be my wife huh?" 

 

Jessica nods.

 

"How old are you?" Tiffany asked.

 

"20. you?"

 

"17." Tiffany replied short.

 

Jessica was feeling mocked right now. How can her parents set her up with some teenage kid?

 

"Wow. you're young." she said.

 

"I guess.. or maybe it's just that you're old." Tiffany said.

 

Jessica knew that Tiffany didn't mean to insult but it sounded as she was. Jessica held herself from scolding Tiffany about respect.

 

"Anyways, is this all? I got to go home now."

 

"You still have a bedtime?" Jessica thought she was getting back at Tiffany but Tiffany kept her cool and answered.

 

"Actually, I have work." 

 

Jessica scoffed.

 

"Work? Seriously? You're only 17!" Even Jessica didn't work when she was that young. She started when she turned 20.

 

"Well, Miss. Jung. I don't have parents who spoils me and gives me whatever I want."

 

Jessica was lost there. 

 

"I........ I'm confused.... "

 

"You don't get it, do you?" Tiffany took a step forward. "We are two very different people. To be honest, you're not even that pretty and I don't even what to marry you."

 

Jessica held herself back. She was getting pissed at the way Tiffany spoke to her. She wanted to be nice and she will until she has had it.

 

"It's not like I want to marry you either."

 

Tiffany smirked.

 

"At least we have one thing in commen." 

 

"What's that?"

 

Tiffany kept mum making Jessica much more curious.

 

"Tell me." said Jessica.

 

Tiffany walked towards the door that was now opened by one of the maids.

 

"We both don't want to marry." Then she leaves. 

 

 

**

 

 

"Yuri!" Jessica called out to her friend.

 

"Jessica!! What?" Yuri shouted back as she walked out of her room and towards Jessica while her hands are holding Yoona's.

 

"Oh.. Yoona. You're here." Jessica smiled at Yoona.

 

Yoona bows.

 

"Hi Miss. Jung."

 

Jessica laughed.

 

"No need to greet me like that Yoona. We're not at work nor my office." Jessica said sincerely.

 

Yoona nods.

 

"Okay Miss. Jung."

 

"Call me Jessica."

 

"Yes." Yoona smiles.

 

Yuri raised a brow.

 

"You're here late Jessica? Won't Nana be worried of your well-being?" she asked. 

 

Jessica sighs. 

 

"This is why I'm in a rush but I need to ask you to do something for me. Can you help too Yoona?" Jessica looks at Yoona.

 

Yoona nods.

 

"Of course I will Jessica!" 

 

"Great! Please give me info on a Tiffany Hwang." Jessica said serious.

 

Yuri and Yoona raised a brow.

 

"Tiffany Hwang? but we're not allowed to give any info about anyone's private information Sica!" Yuri states.

 

"Well this is important! Please just do me this one favor Yul?" Jessica pouts,

 

Yuri sighs.

 

"Should we Yong?" 

 

Yoona nods.

 

"We'll help you Jessica." 

 

Jessica thanked them then took her leave, smiling to herself.

 

Time to get back to Nana.. 

 

She jumped into her car and took off.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Tiffany was breathless. She had been running around the dim and cold, empty building for some time now after splitting up with Seohyun and Taeyeon who went a different direction.

 

Taeyeon went to search for the little boy that had been kidnapped this afternoon when playing at the park with his older sisters.

 

Seohyun decided to go find the rooms to the computers to hack into the suspect's system to try to figure out what's going on. Why was so many things happening today?

 

And for Tiffany, she was dealing with X who apparently did not die. 

 

She did shoot him but she figured out that he was just a clone. X was really good. 

 

"Had enough?" He smirks and she continued to run as her shot his riffle at her. She easily blocked it by jumping over tables and hiding behind walls and objects.

 

Panting, she took a peek behind to see him not so far behind.

 

She took out some marbles from her pocket and rolled it down the hall. When X ran towards her and was ready to shoot her, he did not see the marbles and slipped on them. 

 

Tiffany silently gave herself a high five and ran out of her spot towards him, giving him a good kick on his head.

 

The impact was hard but it couldn't crack him. He layed there laughing, insanely. Tiffany gulped, scared. He was indeed crazy. He stood up and spat out blood. When he smiled, his whole teeth was bloodly.

 

Tiffany felt the temperature of the room decrease.

 

She made a run for it when he made his first move and tried to attack her with his knife.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"Where are you Juhyun?" 

 

Seohyun was on her phone talking to Taeyeon calmly while hacking into the system with her laptop.

 

"I'm in the room that we ran past. The bright one." she said.

 

Taeyeon sighed.

 

"Wait there. I got the kid." She held the cute little boy in her arms and made her way to the elevator.

 

"Okay unnie." Then the line was cut. Taeyeon puts her phone pack into her pocket and stepped into the elevator. The little boy hugged her neck tightly. He was crying for his sisters. "Noona.. I want to go home.." He said. 

 

She held him tighter and whispered. 

 

"Shh.. Noona will take you home." she promised as the elavator closed. But before the elevator closed, she saw a girl standing in front of the elevator, staring at her with a creepy smile. Taeyeon felt chills and she quickly took out her phone and called Seohyun back.

 

"Hello Juhyun. I'll be running late. If I don't get there in 5 minutes, head straight to the car. I'll meet you there and be sure to call Tiffany too. I don't think that X is our only enemy now." Taeyeon said serious as the elevator went down stopped on the 3rd floor. It opened and she saw her again but this time, farther away. Like on the otherside of the hall where the otheer elevator was. She held a gun this time and points it at the the little boy. Taeyeon slowly came out of the elevator putting her phone down slowly into her pockets.

 

"Unnie?? What's happening?" Seohyun asked but too late, Taeyeon already hung up.

 

Taeyeon gulps, scared. She should've brought a gun along.

 

She came empty handed. No weapons on her.

 

When the girl smirked, Taeyeon quickly ran left and down the stairs fast. The child started to scream and cry when the bullets came at them but missed hitting walls everytime they turned a corner.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Seohyun was worried. She has hacked and got everything she needed so she packs up her stuff and took them with her, walking down the empty hall. She was now at the lobby. She looks at the time on her watch and 10 minutes passed. She looked around to see if it was clear and it was so she walks out the entrance and to their black car. She opens the truck and puts her stuff away and closes it.

 

It was already midnight. She enters the drivers seat and starts the engines, waiting for the others silently. That was when she saw something suspicious. A man with a long coat entered the building a second later. She couldn't see his face.

 

Getting worried, she dials her unnies numbers but she couldn't reach either of them. She hissed and slammed the wheels and locks all of her doors just in case.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"Sica, you're too cute. But seriously, I should really go kick that kid's ! How can she say that my girlfriend is ugly?" Nana touched Jessica's face. They were both facing eachother on the bed.

 

Jessica pouts, her eyes closed.

 

"She didn't say I was ugly. She said that I wasn't pretty." 

 

Nana laughs.

 

"Okay! Okay! No need to get mad at me babe." 

 

Jessica hugged Nana.

 

"I'm not mad at you. Just mad because I don't want to marry someone else. I want to marry you." 

 

"Aww!! You're so cute! I want you to marry me, too!" Nana pinche her cheeks.

 

"Yah! Don't pinch my cheeks!" Jessica whines.

 

Nana chuckles.

 

"Just go to sleep Jessica."

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Tiffany felt him getting closer then she heard sound of chainsaw.

 

She stopped running and looked back. 

 

He was holding a chainsaw.

 

Tiffany doesn't know what's going to happen next. She's too tired to run anymore and she knew that running would be useless because X seems to know everything around the building too well. If she chose to run left, he would end up in front of her in less that a second. If she turns back and tries to run right, he'll be there as well. It was as if she was in a horror movie where the killers pop out of nowhere or he was just too good that she was no match against him.