Chapter fifteen

Can you feel it?

"What are you wearing, unnie?" asked Seohyun. 

 

Tiffany looked at herself and then back at her Seohyun with a confused look.

 

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" she asked.

 

"Unnie, you're supposed to look good in front of Sica unnie's family, not like you're going racing with the guys." said Seo.

 

Fany rolls her eyes.

 

"I like my leather jacket." she argues.

 

"Wear your leather jacket but can you change everything else?" asked Seo. 

 

"Like what?"

 

"Wear this black skinny jeans, and this white shirt. This makes you look cool." said Seohyun, grinning.

 

"Wrong. This is all wrong, Juhyun! She's going to a business party! She has to wear a dress! All the women are wearing dresses!" Taeyeon reasoned.

 

"But..."

 

"I think Taeyeon is right. I should wear a dress but I don't have one." Tiffany says.

 

Taeyeon smirks.

 

"Well you are in luck, Fany. I got lots of dresses that you could borrow."

 

Seohyun thought, "This can't be good."

 

 

**

 

 

Tiffany couldn't help but feel embarrassed at what she was wearing.

 

She was waring Taeyeon's white dress, but since Taeyoen was shorter than her, the dress was short on her.

 

She had t opick Jessica up so she went to the Jung's house.

 

She waited patiently for the older girl to come out.

 

Jessica opens the car and enters then she closes the door and puts on her seatbelt.

 

"Hey honey~" she surprises Tiffany by kissing her on the lips.

 

Tiffany blushed and stutters.

 

"W..What was that for?" she wipes .

 

"I just wanted to kiss you." said Jessica.

 

"B..But..."

 

"Hey, you're cute and we're going to be married so just let me do what I want, okay?" said Jessica, annoyed.

 

"Fine." replied Tiffany, before slowly driving out of the drive way.

 

"You look different tonight." comments Jessica, as her eyes scans Tiffany from up to down.

 

Tiffany felt awkward being stared at.

 

"Why do you keep on smiling?" asked Tiffany, awkward.

 

"You're going to be mine. Why won't I be happy?" Jessica replies.

 

"But I thought that you hate me.."

 

"I did but I think I'm starting to like you!" Jessica answers, bluntly.

 

Tiffany's face turns red.

 

"Maybe.. I'm falling for you.." Jessica continues.

 

"Don't you feel the same for me, Fany-ah?" she asked.

 

Tiffany doesn't answer. She keeps her eyes on the road as she drives.

 

This got Jessica irritated.

 

"Yah! Answer me now!" Jessica slaps Tiffany's thighs and Fany flinches from the sting.

 

"Ow! That hurts.." said Tiffany.

 

"Do you or do you not have feelings for me?" asked Jessica.

 

Tiffany sighs.

 

"I am starting to have feelings for you as well but this relationship isn't real. Remember that I'm on a mission?" says Tiffany.

 

Jessica replies sadly, "Oh.. right.I totally forgot.."

 

"But hey... even after the mission is completed, that doesn't mean that we have to seperate. We can still be together." Tiffany says, while smiling.

 

Then Jessica smiles, too.

 

"So... what are we now?" asked Jessica.

 

"Hm.... well we can be friends.. or if you want, you can be my girlfriend." said Tiffany.

 

Jessica smiles and holds Fany's hands.

 

"Okay.."

 

Tiffany then parks the car in the parking lot then she turns to face Jessica.

 

"I still think that this is a bit weird." she states.

 

"How so?" asked Jessica.

 

"You sure that you aren't possessed?" Tiffany asked.

 

"............................"

 

"I'm serious! You must be possessed to love me!"

 

Jessica cups Fany's cheeks.

 

"No, I'm not possessed. And I do love you.." Jessica confessed.

 

Tiffany watches Jessica step out the car.

 

"I'll be going first." says Jessica.

 

Tiffany sits back in her chair.

 

"I love you, Jessica Jung, but I don't think that you really love me.. You can't just love someone who you've just recently met and claim to love them more than your ex. who you've just broke up with." she talked to no one then chuckles. "What am I saying? I love Jessica and I just met her.. but I don't want to love her... Maybe I should just pretend that I don't love her..."

 

She then puts on her jacket and steps out of her car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Stupid Jessica and her kisses. How can she make me fall for her this bad? Do I love her? No.. not yet... I don't even think that I can love anyone or deserve love from anyone.. I'm a monster.." she says to herself before going the same way Jessica went off to.