Chapter nineteen

Can you feel it?

Tiffany was waiting for Jessica in a small cafe at the mall when Jessica's ex, Krystal showed up. Tiffany didn't like the way Krystal was looking at her. She felt like a prey and Krystal was the predator. Tiffany pretended to play on her phone but Krystal started to touch her back. 

 

"W..What are you d.doing?" asked Tiffany when Krystal sat beside her and ran her fingers up and down Tiffany's back sending silvers down Tiffany's spine.

 

Krystal smirks, "How about you ditch Jessica and come with me instead?" she asked, flirtatiously.

 

Tiffany swallows.

 

She didn't know how to respond because Krystal was scaring her.

 

Right at this moment, Tiffany seemed like a scared child while Krystal was the moster.

 

"What the hell is going on?" asked a cold voice.

 

Tiffany and Krystal both looked to the left and saw Jessica giving them a cold glare.

 

Tiffany tried to stand up but Krystal hugged her arm tightly, preventing her from getting up.

 

"We're on a date." said Krystal, smirking at Jessica.

 

Jessica knew that Krystal was lying because Krystal's a lying wh*re.

 

Jessica realized her true feelings already and that she doesn't love Krystal or Nana anymore and that Tiffany was the only one she loved.

 

"S..She's lying." Tiffany stutters and successfully removed Krystals arms from hers.

 

She quickly stood up and went to Jessica's side, hiding behind the older girl.

 

Jessica then says, "Leave Krystal. Don't you ever come near me or Tiffany again. She's mine." said Jessica.

 

Krystal continues to smirk.

 

"Since when did you become so tough, Sica? I remember that you were always so scared to talk back to me." she says.

 

"I've changed." said Jessica and she held Tiffany's hand.

 

When Jessica and Tiffany were about to leave, Krystal spoke again making the two stop.

 

"I can see that and I'm sorry for being such an ." said Krystal.

 

Jessica looked back and nodded before she and Tiffany walked out of the cafe.

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica wanted to try out a dress so she made Tiffany go into the dressing room with her but once she got in, instead of trying on the dress, she pushed Tiffany against the wall and kissed her aggressively.

 

Tiffany kissed back and wrapped her arms around Jessica's neck while Jessica wrapped her arms around Tiffany's waist.

 

The two of them kissing like their lives depended on it then panting in between.

 

Jessica took an opportunity to stick her tongue inside of Tiffany's mouth and they started to have a tongue battle.

 

"Mmmgh.... Fany...I love you.." said Jessica in between kisses.

 

"Me too... I love you, Jessi..." says Tiffany then they parted from the kiss.

 

Their clothes and hair looked messy so they decided to fix themselves.

 

Jessica helped Tiffany fix her hair while smiling.

 

"Perfect." she whispered and unlocked the door.

 

"Aren't you going to try on the dress?" asked Tiffany when Jessica stepped out of the dressing room.

 

Jessica shakes her head.

 

"I want to walk around some more. I think there are better dresses and besides, I want a white dress instead of this silver one." she says before she walked off.

 

Tiffany was about to follow Jessica when she saw a suspicious looking person staring at her.

 

She raised an eyebrow.

 

'Who the hell is that?' she thought before Jessica's voice interrupted her thoughts.

 

"Fany-ah! hurry up!" Jessica says.

 

"I'm coming, Jessi." said Tiffany before she walked over to Jessica and held her hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun was sitting alone on the bench.

 

She sighs sadly.

 

Sometimes, she wonders why she loves Taeyeon..

 

Why did she have to love her unnie who's a big time player.

 

"This is so stressful..." she mutters to herself before she felt someone take a seat beside her.

 

"What's stressful?" asked the girl who sat beside her.

 

"Everything." Seohyun replied.

 

"Care to explain?"

 

"Not really."

 

"Why don't you want to tell me, Seo Joohyun?" asked the girl.

 

"Because you wouldn't understand, Taeyeon unnie." said Seohyun

 

Taeyeon frowns.

 

"Why wouldn't I understand?" asked Taeyeon.

 

"Because you don't know how it feels like to love someone who hurts you." Seohyun replies.

 

Taeyeon got angry and held Seohyun's shoulders, making the younger girl face her.

 

"So I don't know how it feels? I do know, baby! Look. I'm sorry for being such a b*tch lately but I'm trying, okay? I'm trying hard to stop my player ways for you! I only love you!" Taeyeon said angrily.

 

Seohyun felt scared off the angry Taeyeon.

 

"Baby, I know how it feels like because I used to love someone who hurts me, too.." Taeyeon says more calmly this time.

 

"Who was it?" asked Seohyun.

 

"My brother." answered Taeyeon.