Chapter fourteen

Can you feel it?

Laying in bed, Tiffany was having thoughts about the kiss.

 

She was actually confused about everything. Why did Jessica kiss her? And why did she kiss back? Did she actually like it? No! It's not right! Well, that was what she thought. She knew that everything was wrong. This was going to ruin their plan. It wasn't going along with their plan at all. Being with Jessica was supposed to be a mission only. Why is she suddenly feeling attached? She can't let her feelings get out of hand. Not that she even loves the girl because she doesn't.

 

Tiffany sighed. She took her phone and checked her inbox and noticed 5 unread messages.

 

1 from Seohyun. Another from Taeyeon. And the rest from Jessica.

 

The message from Seohyun said, 'Unnie, where are you? I need your help. It's about Taeyeon unnie...'

 

"Seo.... " Tiffany frowns. What's wrong about Taeyeon? She begun to worry.

 

Then she read the message from Taeyeon.

 

'Fany-ah~ I need your help~ It's about Seohyun~'

 

Tiffany was confused about the two messages.

 

"What the hell is with this?" She mutters to herself.

 

Then she remembers the 3 last unread messages from Jessica.

 

Should she read them or not?

 

Maybe I shouldn't..

 

She didn't bother to read them. She tossed her phone onto the bed and closed her eyes before drifting off to dreamland.

 

 

**

 

Jessica was waiting for a text.

 

A text or a call from Tiffany.

 

"Why aren't you replying to any of my texts?"

 

She treid calling but no use.

 

Tiffany wasn't picking up.

 

Jessica grew impatient.

 

What she had to tell the other girl was important.

 

Wait, I have Taeyeon's number.. I should just call her..

 

Jessica dials Taeyoen's number and waited for the other girl to pick up.

 

"Hello?"

 

At least you answered my calls!

 

"Are you with Tiffany?" Jessica asked.

 

"No, I'm not.. why?"

 

"I recieved some information about my uncle from my father. My uncle is going to be at the business party on Tuesday night." Jessica explained. "And my uncle is expecting to see Tiffany."

 

"What?! Why does he want to see Fany?"

 

"Chill. He heard that Tiffany is my soon-to-be fiance so he wants to meet her. I'm his favorite niece, you know."

 

"Oh.. but aren't you his only niece?"

 

"Yes, I am! You know what. I don't feel like talking to you right now. Just tell Tiffany to call me when you see her!" But before Jessica can hang up, Taeyeon says something.

 

"Wait... you know what? No. I won't be seeing her because I'm not going home. If you want to talk to her? Just go to my apartment and talk to her! She should be sleeping or doing something at home. I have my own problem to deal with right now. Goodbye Jessica." And Taeyeon hangs up.

 

Jessica groans frustratedly.

 

"Ugh!! Do I have to do everything?! Now I have to go to Tiffany's apartment and tell her myself? Why couldn't she just answer my damn calls or texts? That would have been so much easier and faster!"

 

Jessica grabs her car keys and heads out of her house and to her car.

 

She enters her car and drives to TTS apartment.

 

"Tiffany, you are so dead." said Jessica evilly.

 

No one makes Jessica do things the long way and no one makes Jessica wait for a text or a call. They should answer her right away because if they don't. She'll get really mad and go hellsica on them.

 

**

 

"Hyunnie!! Please forgive me. I'm sorry for flirting. I promise that I will never do it again." Taeyeon pleads.

 

Seohyun was still unhappy.

 

So.. you admit that you were flirting! You liar!

 

"Hyunnie.. please... I'll do anything to make you forgive me.." Taeyeon was pouting.

 

Seohyun then thinks of something and smirks.

 

"Anything?"

 

"Yes.. just stop avoiding me." said Taeyeon.

 

Seohyun grabs Taeyeon's wrists.

 

"Then come with me."

 

Seohyun drags Taeyeon to the janitor's closet and locks the door.

 

She pushed Taeyeon onto the chair and straddles her down.

 

"Hyunnie..?" Taeyeon swallows. She was beginning to feel nervous.

 

Seohyun smirks.

 

"How about we play a game, unnie?"

 

 

**

 

 

Seohyun was kissing and touching Taeyeon all over.

 

"Mmm.."

 

Taeyeon squirms from underneath.

 

"Unnie, remember, you aren't allowed to make any noises." said Seohyun. She moved her hands under Taeyeon's shirt.

 

"B..But.."

 

"No buts. You said that you'll do anything. So just stay quiet and let me do my work, okay? Unless you want me to be mad? Do you want me to be mad or happy, unnie?" Seohyun asked.

 

"H..Happy.." Taeyeon voiced out.

 

Seohyun smiles.

 

She leans down and bites Taeyeon's neck.

 

Taeyeon flinched.

 

Seohyun then starts to and the same spot.

 

Taeyeon couldn't make any noises.

 

 

**

 

 

Tiffany knew that she should have never opened the door.

 

She was sleeping when she heard the doorbell which woke her up. She opened the door only to be greeted by HellSica.

 

Tiffany was terrified because Jessica was totally scary when she's angry.

 

"J..Jessica.. why are.. you here?" Tiffany stutters, backing up.

 

Even though Tiffany has encountered things and people who are scary, they weren't as scary as Jessica.

 

Jessica takes a step forward.

 

"I'm here because you wouldn't answer my texts or my calls." said Jessica calmly.

 

"Huh? What texts?"

 

"You know so stop pretending like you don't." Jessica says.

 

She was no longer in hellsica mode.

 

Jessica crosses her arms.

 

"I'm not going to kill you because I need you for tomorrow night." Tomorrow is Tuesday and that's the day when they'll meet Jessica's uncle.

 

"For what?" Tiffany asked.

 

"You're my date tomorrow. We have to attend my father's business party." said Jessica.

 

"Do I have to go?"

 

"Yes. My uncle is going to be there."

 

Tiffany felt Jessica wrap her arms around her neck.

 

"So.. look good tomorrow, okay?"

 

"O.okay.." Tiffany stutters because Jessica is too close.

 

Jessica smiles.

 

"Then I'll see you for tomorrow night, honey." Jessica winks before giving Tiffany a peck on the cheeks.

 

"And I'll be calling you honey from now on so get use to it, okay? Bye honey!" said Jessica before unwrapping her arms from Tiffany.

 

She takes a step back then turns around and leaves the apartment.

 

Tiffany touched her cheek where Jessica kissed.

 

"Jessica wouldn't be in love with me.. so.. she must be possessed!" Tiffany snaps her fingers like she just figured out something new. Oh.. how dense can you be Fany? Jessica obviously has feelings for you.. That was the other reason why she didn't kill you!

 

Oh well..

 

Tiffany recieves a text.

 

From Jessica

Let's go shopping for dresses tomorrow :)

 

A happy face? She's definately possessed! - Tiffany