Chapter seventeen

Can you feel it?

"Kyaaaa!!!!! OMG!!! It's Jung Krystal!!!!" someone screams.

 

Hearing all the commotion downstairs, Jessica and Tiffany quickly seperated and headed downstairs.

 

Tiffany held onto Jessica's hand, not wanting to lose the girl in the crowd.

 

"Hey..! What's going on?!" Jessica asked but no one could hear her because it was so loud. She raised her voice and asked again then someone answered her.

 

"It's Krystal Jung! She's back!" 

 

Jessica gasped and covered my one of her hand.

 

Tiffany was confused.

 

"K..Krystal..?" Jessica said to herself.

 

"Who's Krystal?" Tiffany asked.

 

Jessica was holding back her tears.

 

She looks at Tiffany.

 

"Krystal is....... my ex."

 

"I thought that your ex was Nana unnie." said Tiffany.

 

"I've dated Krystal before I dated Nana." Jessica admits the truth and Tiffany nodded, understanding the situation.

 

Jessica's voice starts to shake as she speaks. 

 

"And I loved her alot.. but she left me without telling me.... I was heartbroken.. then I met Nana and she took good care of me. I feel in love with her... then you came into my life..."

 

"So everything's my fault?" Tiffany whispers.

 

Jessica shakes her head.

 

"No... it's not your fault... I do love you.. but there's Nana whom I've had broken up with for you...  I'm not sure if I still love her or not and Krystal... she's back.."

 

Tiffany cuts Jessica off. "And you still have feelings for her."

 

Jessica's bit her lip and looks down, feeling bad.

 

"It's not your fault, Jessica. She was your first love after all. You know what? Maybe we shouldn't rush things at all. Let's just start slow, okay? Choose me if you want to be with me. Choose Nana if you think you still love her, or choose Krystal. I don't care who you choose. Just follow your heart.  Be with the one you're happy with. Don't be with the one that you're not happy with. I'll understand." Tiffany says while smiling sadly.

 

"H..Honey....please don't be mad.." Jessica cries while gripping on Tiffany's hand.

 

"I'm not. Now stop crying before they all think that I made you cry." said Tiffany, wiping Jessica's tears.

 

"Is that you, Sica?" 

 

Jessica held onto Fany's hands tighter when she heard a familiar voice.

 

"H..Hi.. Krystal.." she stutters.

 

Krystal didn't look happy. She kept staring at Tiffany, more like glaring.

 

Tiffany felt nervous all of a sudden.

 

"Hello...." she greeted.

 

"Hello." said Krystal.

 

Jessica felt something weird between the two.

 

"Who's she, Sica? Where's your other ?" Krystal harshly asked.

 

Jessica glares at Krystal.

 

"Shut up, Krys."

 

Krystal smirks.

 

"I know you more than anyone else, Jess. You still love me. You're just using other women in order to forget me but you can't. Oops. Did I say woman? I meant child." Krystal snickers while staring at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany's nervousness went away and she felt like killing Krystal for calling her a child. She hates being called a child that can't do Sh*t."

 

"Who are you calling a child?" asked Tiffany with a change of tone in her voice.

 

Her coldness and toughness began to show and Krystal was stunned to see how cool she was.

 

"Look here, you can't go around insulting others just because you think that you're better than everyone else and maybe Jessica does love you more that her other ! But that doesn't mean that you should go around insulting them! And don't call me a child because I'm so mad right now!" Tiffany bluntly stated.

 

Jessica who observed the whole scene noticed the way Krystal was staring at Tiffany. 

 

Her stomach felt tight and she felt jealous all of a sudden.

 

"Honey... let's go home now.." Jessica says to Tiffany.

 

Without listening to Tiffany's answer, she pulls her out of the building and away from Krystal.

 

"What's wrong, Jessi?" asked Tiff.

 

"I didn't like the way she was looking at you." replies Jessica.

 

"Huh?"

 

"That girl fell for you! I always knew that she loved bad girls!" Jessica exclaims.

 

"Me? Bad?"

 

"Yes you!" Jessica points her fingers at Tiffany. "You seem like the cool type, Agent Ti? Ha! Honey, being an agent so is cool, isn't it? Well, of course you're going to be cool! Look at how you look! You're so hot that every women falls for you!" 

 

"You're jealous of your own ex?"

 

"Hell yeah, I am! You are mine, Tiffany Hwang!" Jessica hugs Tiffany possessively.