Chapter eighteen

Can you feel it?

A/N: This is a SeoTae special :) A really short update, don't worry, there will be more Jeti moments in the next update^^

 

 

Seohyun couldn't understand her girlfriend at all. First, her girlfriend was acting all sweet to her then she was all mad and jealous and then she was all sweet and caring again. Seohyun concluded that her girlfriend might be bipolar or something.

 

Seohyun wanted to watch a movie with Taeyeon but their boss called so Taeyeon had to leave. Tiffany was out with Jessica again so Seohyun was pretty much alone and bored.

 

She sighs and watches tv then fell asleep.

 

When she wakes up 2 hours later, Taeyeon wasn't back yet.

 

Seohyun decides to call her.

 

"Hello?" some random girl answered. 

 

Seohyun didn't recognize the voice.

 

"Hello, is Taeyeon unnie there?" Seohyun asked, trying to sound normal but deep inside, she felt betrayed and hurt.

 

"Oh! You mean Taengoo? Yes, she's here. You want to talk to her?"

 

"Yes, I want to talk to her." Seo grits her teeth and tightened her grip on her cellphone.

 

"Okay~ Baby~ some girl wants to talk to you~" said the woman.

 

"Who's that babe?" Seohyun could recognize Taeyeon's voice in the background. She immediately hung up and then dropped her phone.

 

She fell onto her knees and tears fell from her face.

 

"Stupid! How could you fall for her trap, Seo! You big dummy!" she scolds herself.

 

There were some times when Seohyun couldn't understand Taeyeon's behavior at all.

 

Taeyeon promised to never cheat.

 

Taeyeon says that Seohyun was the only one she loved.

 

Taeyeon gets jealous of other people talking and hanging with Seo.

 

Seohyun was like some kind of toy for Taeyeon.

 

Seohyun knew that Taeyeon owned her. Taeyeon had her wrapped around her fingers and she couldn't escape.

 

Seohyun forgave Taeyeon yet again that following night when Taeyeon came home, apologising after Seohyun told her that she knew about Taeyeon's cheating. Taeyeon didn't deny but she wasn't going to give up seohyun that easily and let her go. Seohyun was hers and only hers.

 

"Seobaby, you can never leave me, got that?" Taeyeon says cutely, but to Seo, it sounded like Tayeon was threatening her to stay.

 

Seohyun could only wish that she wouldn't get hurt by the older girl anymore so all she could do was nod as a response to Taeyeon.