Chapter thirteen

Can you feel it?

! I totally forgot about Nana! - Jessica

 

"Nana... what are you doing here?" Jessica calmly asked before letting go of Tiffany's face and taking a step back so that she wasn't so close to the latter. Nana rolls her eyes, annoyed.

 

"Why am I here? What are you doing with her?" Nana growls.

 

Jessica sighs.

 

"I was kissing her." She stated, not even caring that it counts as cheating.

 

"You're cheating on me?!"

 

"No, I'm not." Jessica couldn't take it anymore. She was beginning to get annoyed at Nana for acting like a . First of all, she found Nana kissing another woman as well. And second, Nana was cheating on her.

 

"Let's break up. I can't take this crap anymore. Let's go, Tiffany?" Jessica grabs Tiffany's hand.

 

Tiffany was still in daze after the kiss.

 

"Tiffany? Let's go." said Jessica.

 

"Huh? Oh.. yeah.." said Tiffany before she and Jessica walked off. They left Nana fuming in anger. But Nana wasn't the type to do anything to harm anyone.

 

**

 

Tiffany and Jessica were in the car. Jessica was going to drop Tiffany off first before heading to her father's office at work.

 

Jessica kept taking short glances at Tiffany who was playing games on her phone 

 

She thought that Tiffany didn't know that she was looking at her but she was wrong.

 

"Why do you keep on looking at me?" Tiffany asked.

 

"I'm not looking at you." Jessica denied.

 

"You were."

 

"................"

 

"I know that I'm pretty good looking but please keep your eyes on the road, 'unnie'. I don't want to die young." Tiffany tells Jessica. She then continues still playing shooting games on her pink phone.

 

"..................."

 

Jessica didn't speak at all. Tiffany was right. Tiffany was too good looking and Jessica just couldn't take her eyes off of her. And after that kiss, she can't help but want more of it.

 

"Jessica, you okay?" Tiffany asked when Jessica suddenly parks the car to the side of the road. No cars were seen. It was just them. Tiffany sees Jessica lean close to her. Tiffany tries to back away. She thought that Jessica was acting strange.

 

But Jessica unbuckled her belt and crawled closer to Tiffany. She straddled Tiffany against door.

 

"I don't know why, but you make me wild." Jessica confessed. She leans her face forward and kissed Tiffany for the second time on the same day.

 

However, This time, Tiffany also closed her eyes.

 

Jessica smiled when she felt Tiffany pull her closer.

 

**

 

Back at TTS headquarters with SeoTae.

 

"Yah! Wait for me, Hyunnie!" Taeyeon shouts from behind.

 

Seohyun ignored the older girl and walked faster. She was angry and jealous. I mean, why wouldn't she be jealous? She just caught her girlfriend red-handed. Seohyun disliked the fact that Taeyeon was still flirting with other women.

 

Seohyun felt a hand grab her wrist and turn her around.

 

She frowns.

 

"Hyunnie, I know that you're mad." Taeyeon starts.

 

Seohyun sighs.

 

"But I didn't flirt. Please trust me. I would never do that to you." said Taeyeon, serious.

 

Seohyun believed her.

 

"I believe you, unnie.. but I still need time to cool my head off so leave me alone." said Seohyun.

 

"Hyunnie.."

 

Seohyun turns around and walks away from Taeyeon.

 

 

 

 

I've finally updated XD

 

I know that this chapter was pretty short but you guys still enjoyed it right?

 

Just to clear things up, I'm trying to get the two of them together as fast as I can. *smirks* but not that fast :) Sorry to disappoint you but Tiffany and Jessica are too dense to realize their true feelings or they just don't understand their feelings just yet. Well, Jessica's almost there. You can actually feel that Jessica is starting to fall for Tiffany. Let's just wait and see the developments between the two.