Chapter four

Can you feel it?

Pink = Tiffany's thoughts

Blue = Jessica's thoughts

 

There's something weird about Nana. Why would she let her girlfriend marry someone else? Unless she knows? Nah.. I must be thinking too much. She can't possibly know if Jessica doesn't.. Tiffany sighs and follows Jessica out to the back.

 

Jessica stops and looks back at Tiffany when they reached the poolside. She smiled and said, "Want to go for a dip?"

 

Tiffany took a step back.

 

"Huh? What do you mean?

 

"I meant, I want you to swim with me." Jessica took off her shirt revealing her bikini top, showing her perfect round and abs.

 

Tiffany saw and averted her eyes somewhere else. Her cheeks became red when Jessica took off her skirt.

 

"You too. Take off your clothes." said Jessica.

 

Tiffany shook her head.

 

"I don't want to. You go swim by yourself. I'll stay here and watch." Tiffany sat down on the ground with her legs crossed. Jessica sighs.

 

"But I want someone to swim with me." she pouts.

 

"Too bad for you then."

 

"Go change."

 

"Wha---"

 

Jessica threw and extra bikini to Tiffany and made her get up and go to the bathroom.

 

"Just change fast!" Jessica gave a small glare.

 

Tiffany sighs and does as she was told. A few minuteds later, she walked out. Jessica felt something weird towards the latter. Tiffany looked good in her 2 piece swimsuit.

 

"Let's go." Tiffany was pulled into the pool.

 

She was surprised to see Jessica so close to her. It made her irritated a bit. This is the closest she has ever been with anyone.

 

"Can you please move?" 

 

Jessica shakes her head.

 

Tiffany sighs.

 

The two of them just swam around for a bit before Tiffany recieved a quick text from Taeyeon and had to text back. Jessica became curious because Tiffany was texting so much.

 

After Tiffany was done, she puts her phone back down onto her sweater and starts to swim towards Jessica when Jessica told her to come closer. "Come here."

 

"What do you want, Jessica?" 

 

"Shouldn't you call me unnie?" Jessica asked.

 

"No." said Tiffany and swam away.

 

Jessica follows.

 

"I need you to get me my towel." Jessica points at her towel on the chair.

 

Tiffany frowned.

 

"Can't you do it yourself?" Jessica shook her head.

 

"Unbelievable." Tiffany mutters and gets out of the pool to get the towel.

 

Jessica came out a few seconds later and toakes it from Tiffany.

 

"Let's go take a shower." Jessica lead the way.

 

Tiffany felt uncomfortable with the situation.

 

"Together?" 

 

Jessica stops and gave an odd look at Tiffany.

 

"No, you ert. Unless you want to."

 

"No thanks."

 

"Then I'll go take a quick shower upstairs. You can use the showers down here." Jessica points to the bathroom to the left. Tiffany sighs and makes her way top the bathroom while Jessica went upstairs.

 

"Wait!" Jessica shouts and ran back downstairs handing a towel to Tiffany.

 

"I'll get some clothes for you after I shower." Jessica smiled then ran back upstairs.

 

Tiffany wondered if Jessica was the older one because she sure didn't act like she was. Tiffany felt as if she was older than Jessica.

 

She went in the bathroom and locks the door then steps into the showers. She turns on the water and takes off the two piece and showers.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

15 minutes later, they were both dressed up. Jessica took this chance to ask.

 

"You said that you work. What do you do?" 

 

Tiffany hesitated then says, "What do you think teenagers do?"

 

"Work at Mc. Donalds?" Jessica answers.

 

Tiffany felt like Jessica was trying to put her down.

 

I don't work at Mc. Donalds.. I'm an agent.. Tiffany thought.

 

"Yes, I work at Mc. Donalds." She lies to cover up.

 

"You're such a liar." Jessica crossed her arms.

 

"..............................."

 


I'm just playing!" Jessica starts to laugh when Tiffany looked all serious. "Gosh, you're cute!" Ahh! Did I just call her cute? What are you doing to me Tiffany? Jessica frowns and stares at Tiffany.

 

This girl is bipolar.. Tiffany made a quick note.

 

"Did you just call me cute?"

 

Jessica blushed.

 

"Uh.... I...."

 

What do I do? 

 

"Don't worry about it Jessica. I'm used to everyone calling me cute." Tiffany sighs.

 

"...................................." Who's everyone? Wait, why do I sound like a jealous girlfriend? I don't like Tiffany Hwang. *Pouts*

 

Tiffany look a glance out the window and saw a black van pull up to the front.

 

"Are your parents home?" Tiffany asked when she saw the car door open but no one came out yet.

 

"No, they went overseas so me and Nana are watching over the house." Jessica replied. "Why?"

 

"Because you got visitors." Tiffany points out the window and saw a group of men in black come out of the van and towards the house with guns in their hands. They were criminals!

 

"What the hell? Who the hell are these people and what are they doing here?" Jessica freaked.

 

"I don't know but we got to get out of here now!" Tiffany takes Jessica's hand and runs upstairs.

 

"Yah.. slow down." Jessica complained. This was too much running for her.

 

"We didn't even run that much." Tiffany opens the window from the guest room.

 

"What are you doing?" Jessica asked.

 

"What does it look like I'm doing? We're jumping."

 

"You're crazy!"

 

Tiffany ignored her and stepped out of the window and onto the edge.

 

She looks back at Jessica.

 

Jessica scoffed. "You seriously not gonna make me jump, are you?" 

 

"You rather stay here with them?" Tiffany asked when they hears the door slam open from downstairs and running everywhere. Footsteps were heard coming upstairs.

 

Jessica shook her head and grabbed onto Tiffany's hands. She stepped over the window. When she looked down, she saw how high they were and got scared. She hugged Tiffany tight from the side.

 

"Now, hold on tight." Tiffany held onto Jessica and jumped off the 3rd story. Jessica screams loud. 

 

Suddenly they fell onto the large air bed just below and weren't injured.

 

Tiffany smirked. She still had it in her.

 

Jessica was breathless.

 

"What the hell, Tiffany?"

 

"At least we're safe." Tiffany innocently replied.

 

Then they heard the men shout.

 

"There they are!"

 

Tiffany and Jessica saw the group of men upstairs, staring down at them.

 

"Get them!" One of them shouted.

 

Tiffany takes Jessica's hands and runs to her car.

 

"Get in!" 

 

Jessica nods and enters the passenger seat then slams the door shut. She puts on the seatbelt. Tiffany does the same before she driving off onto the main road and heading to TTS hangout.

 

As they drove, Jessica couldn't help but wonder who Tiffany was. Where in the world did Tiffany learn to do that? Didn't her parents teach her better than to jump out a window? What if there was no air bed? They would end up injured or dead.

 

Tiffany takes a quick glance at Jessica. Jessica looked upset.

 

"Hey, you okay?" she asked.

 

Jessica didn't respond.

 

"Hey, I'm talking to you.. unnie." Tiffany purposely used the word unnie'.

 

"................................" Jessica sigh.

 

"I guess you're not." Tiffany made a right turn and stopped in front of a small treehouse,

 

Jessica raised a brow.

 

"Why are we here? I don't want to play treehousing with you kid."

 

Tiffany kept mum. She gets out of the car and walks around it and opens the door for Jessica,

 

Jessica had to admit that Tiffany was like a gentleman.

 

"Just follow me." Tiffany said and takes Jessica's hands. They walk straight to the tree. Tiffany took out a small remote and pressed a button. A magic door appeared on through the tree. Jessica was left stunned.

 

Tiffany brings Jessica in and the tree closes as if there was no door.

 

Inside, there was a bed, flat screen TV. A big fridge and freezer and much more cool things. 

 

"You can sleep on the bed. I'll go make us some food." Tiffany says and presss goes through another tunnel doorway that lead to the kitchen.

 

Jessica went over to the bed and layed on it. She yawned, sleepily then closed her eyes as she hugged the pillow and fell asleep.

 

Tiffany took a peek at Jessica from the doorway and called Seohyun.

 

"Seo, Jessica's in TTS hangout."