Chapter twelve

Can you feel it?

 

At the baby shower, Tiffany was sitting on the couch, drinking punch while everyone else was sitting or laying on 2 large bed that were put together in the middle of the living room. Tiffany thought that this was really weird. Are baby showerws supposed to be like this? Where were the food? Yes, she was very hungry. She didn't get to eat much because she had to work as TTS the whole enitre day.

 

Jessica was sitting next to her preggo cousin, Hyori, who was crying because she's so happy that she was going to be a mother next month.

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany, mouthing to her that she was sorry that they had to stay longer than expected because Hyori wouldn't let go of Jessica. Hyoyri was pretty much hugging Jessica and their other cousin Hara tightly.

 

Tiffany gets up from the couch when she smell BBQ.

 

"Where do you think you're going?" Jessica asked, eyeing Tiffany.

 

"Bathroom." said Tiffany.

 

Jessica broke free from Hyori.

 

"Oh really? Then why are you looking towards the back door where my aunt and uncle are preparing the food?"

 

Jessica wasn't stupid.

 

"But I'm hungry." Said Tiffany.

 

"And I don't even want to be here any longer but I have to because my cousin begged me to stay."

 

"Jess.."

 

"Tiff."

 

"Ewww! Stop!" Hara pretends to be disgusted.

 

Jessica glares at her cousin.

 

"Yeah.. your cousin begged you to stay. She didn't beg me. Bye Jessica. I'm going home." said Tiffany but Jessica grabs her hand.

 

"Yah!" Jessica gives Tiffany a pout.

 

"Don't leave me."

 

Tiffany sighs.

 

"Fine but I"m starving. I didn't even eat today!" Tiffany huffs.

 

"Why not?" Jessica asked.

 

"Work." said Tiffany.

 

Jessica frowns.

 

"Well, take a couple of days off."

 

"I can't."

 

Jessica sighs.

 

"Food's ready!" Hyori's husband says.

 

All of the women ran to the backyard.

 

"Let's go eat." said Tiffany.

 

But Jessica stops her.

 

"No. Let's go eat out. And besides, you wouldn't want to see Hyori eat. she eats like a pig." laughs Jessica.

 

"You're meaner than me." said Tiffany.

 

"No, I'm not! I'm stating the truth! Did you not see her eat that big sandwich? She ate it in 40 seconds!" Jessica reasoned.

 

"Wow. Where should we go?"

 

"Let's go on a date!" said Jessica.

 

"Date? Huh? What?" Tiffany was dragged out of the house and towards the car.

 

 

**

 

 

Seohyun finished taking a shower. She walked out with her bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her hair. She didn't see Taeyeon in he rbedroom or the living room, including kitchen so she thought that the older girl left already but when she enters her room, she was shocked.

 

Taeyeon was on Seohyun's bed, playing on Seohyun's laptop.

 

"Oh, hey Seo." said Taeyeon.

 

"Why are you in my room?" Seohyun asked with a blank expression.

 

"Aww.. don't be like this. And besides, I'm your girlfriend now. I can come in anytime." Taeyeon states.

 

"No you can't."

 

"Uh.. yes I can. So if you decide to go and cheat on me by bringing a chick or man home, don't be surprise if I enter your room and burn your stuff, okay?" Taeyoen smiles.

 

"W..What??"

 

"You heard me. Don't think about cheating on me if you don't want me to break your keroro collection okay?" said Taeyeon, serious.

 

Seohyun didn't think that Taeyeon would be this kind of girl.

 

"But you don't say that to those unnies that you date."

 

"Well, I don't love them like how I love you."

 

Seohyun looks down at her feet and blush.

 

 

**

 

 

"Yah! Slow down!!You're bread isn't going to run away, you know." Jessica was worried about the way that Tiffany was eating.

 

"But I'm so hungry.." said Tiffany, stuffing bread in .

 

She procceed to stuff more bread into  when Jessica takes the bag of bread away and runs.

 

"Yah! Give me back my bread!" Tiffany runs after Jessica who stuck her tongue out and ran faster.

 

"No way!" Jessica shouts.

 

Jessica ran and ran. They were at the park so Jessica ran around the trees.

 

However, Tiffany was faster than Jessica. Tiffany caught up to Jessica and pushed her against the tree, not too hard.

 

Jessica was straddled between Tiffany's arms.

 

Jessica swallows, nervously thinking how close they were. Tiffany's face inches away from her face.

 

"T..Tiff..."

 

"Jessica, can I have my bread back?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Y...Yes..." Jessica could feel Tiffany's breath hitting her lips.

 

Tiffany frowns.

 

"Where's the bag?"

 

Jessica looks down at her hands.

 

"Opps. I must have dropped it when you chased after me." she says.

 

Tiffany sighs and rests her forehead on her tree, body pressed against Jessica's.

 

"I'm not that hungry anymore.. Want to do something else?"

 

"Like what?" asked Jessica, feeling her heart thump.

 

"Want to..."

 

Make-out? Jessica thought.

 

"see me climb this tree?" asked Tiffany, grinning.

 

Jessica was disappointed.

 

"You sure you can climb this? It's kind of tall."

 

"I don't know but I want to try." Tiffany was about to step away from Jessica but Jessica held onto her shoulders.

 

"Jess?"

 

"Instead of climbling this tree, how about you kiss me?" Jessica smiles.

 

"Kiss you?" Tiffany looked at Jessica confused. Why would Jessica want to kiss her?

 

"You're weird." Tiffany states.

 

Jessica doesn't mind the comment and leans forward and kissed Tiffany on the lips.

 

Tiffany eyes widen while Jessica closed her eyes, pulling Tiffany closer and deepens the kiss.

 

"What the hell is going on?!"

 

Tiffany and Jessica broke the kiss slowly and turned their head to the voice.

 

"What the hell do you think you're doing, kid? That's my girlfriend you're kissing!" Nana yells, angry.