Chapter sixteen

Can you feel it?

Lots of her father's guest looked at her when she walked into the room without her date. They thought that no one asked her or that she wanted to come by herself. Then they were surprised to see a young girl who looked no older than 18 walk into the room while giving off a cool aura.

 

Jessica smiles and wraps her hand around Tiffanys arm.

 

"Honey, let's go meet my mother." said Jessica, pulling Tiffany along as they walk towards a beautiful woman who was talking to some other women.

 

"Mom! I'm here with Tiffany!" she greeted her mother.

 

Her mother smiled at Tiffany.

 

"Oh, so we finally meet, Tiffany-shi. My. my.. you do look as cute as they all said." said her mother with a chuckle. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Jessica's mother but I hope you'll call me mom since you'll be marrying my little girl here." 

 

Tiffany nervously nods.

 

"O..Okay.. m..mom." she stutters making Jessica giggle.

 

"You're so cute, Fany." Jessica pinch her fiance's cheeks.

 

Tiffany blushes when all eyes were on the two of them.

 

"You girls are too cute. Unfortunately, I want my guest to be able to have a great time tonight so please show less of this for tonight." said Jessica's mother.

 

"Mom!" Jessica whines.

 

Tiffany found it adorable that Jessica acts way younger than her even though Jessica was older.

 

"Have fun girls. I'll see you two later." Jessica's mother left them.

 

Jessica then turns to Tiffany and wraps her arms around Tiffany's neck.

 

She pushed herself closer to the younger girl and grins.

 

"J..Jessica.. what are you doing?" 

 

"Psh.. call me Jessi or baby! Not by Jessica. We're together now so I want you to call me something like that." Jessica states with a pout.

 

Tiffany gulps nervously.

 

"A..Alright J..Jessi.."

 

"Good." Jessica smiles before pulling Tiffany up the stairs and towards the balcony where it was empty.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

"Juhyunnie~ I want my kiss~" Taeyeon points to her lip.

 

Seohyun shakes her head then turns her attention back to her book.

 

"Seobaby~~ Kiss me~" Taeyeon says cutely.

 

Seohyun ignored her.

 

"I'm trying to read here. Can you please go somewhere else?" asked Seohyun.

 

Taeyeon huffs before snatching the book away from Seohyun's hands and throwing it across the room. 

 

"Unnie! How cou--" 

 

Taeyeon shuts Seohyun off with a kiss.

 

She sits on Seohyun's lap and straddles the younger girl down onto the couch,

 

She was going to punish Seohyun for ignoring her and not giving her what she wanted.

 

"You're mine tonight, baby." she her lips.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany were spending time together on the balcony away from everyone else downstairs when they were rudely interrupted by Yoona and Yuri.

 

Jessica wanted to smack her two friends for disrupting her alone time with Tiffany and she would have if Tiffany wasn't holding onto her hand.

 

Yuri teased by calling them cute and saying that they make a cute couple and to not have *you know what* before marriage because she's too young to be a godmother. Yoona smacks Yuri's head for teasing Jessica and Tiffany.

 

Then Yoona drags Yuri out, knowing that Jessica wanted to spend some alone time with Tiffany.

 

"So where were we?" asked Jessica after Yoonyul left.

 

Jessica leans in towards Fany to kiss her when.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyaaaaa!!!!! OMG!!! It's her!! It's Jung Krystal!!!!" someone screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC.....

 

 

 

A/N: Krystal is not Jessica's sister because Jessica is the only child in the story.

 

 

.