Chapter eleven

Can you feel it?

"Tiff! Slow down! Wait for us!" Taeyeon yelled.

 

Tiffany slowed down and stops.

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon both stopped, confused.

 

"I said slow down, not sto--"

 

Taeyeon couldn't finish her sentence because Tiffany cuts her off with a "Shhhhhh!"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Look there!" Tiffany points her fingers at something in the alley.

 

"Is that a dead body?" Seohyun screeched. She was grossed out. "Eww!! I'm going to throw up!"

 

Taeyeon looked at Seohyun.

 

"You're acting weird.. You're normally calm." she thought to herself.

 

Seohyun took a step back.

 

"I can't go on like this anymore.. I'm leaving." she said.

 

"Yah! If you ditch this mission. Boss is going to be mad at you!" Taeyeon scolds.

 

"So be it! I'm not going and that's final!" said Seo, picking a fight on purpose. She just wanted to get away from Tae like what she had been trying to do today. She's not even scared of the dead body.

 

"Seo!"

 

"Shut up guys! I think there's someone here besides us!" Tiffany hushed them.

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun both stopped fighting and stops. They hear a loud noise like metal hitting the ground, getting closer.

 

Tiffany pulls out her gun.

 

"Who's there!" She shouts.

 

Suddenly, something comes flying towards her.

 

It was an axe!

 

Tiffany dodged quickly by turning her body right,

 

She gulps, now scared because she can't see who that person is that is on the other side of the alley that is really dark.

 

"Yah! Is that an axe?" Taeyeon freaked, scared. She held Seohyun's hands tightly.

 

Seohyun looked down at their interlocked hands.

 

She likes this feeling.

 

The feeling of holding Taeyeon's hands.

 

"Guys, run!!" Tiffany screams because the murderer starts to throw reandom sharp objects at them.

 

"Eeeekkk!! He's following us!!" Taeyeon screams, running with Seohyun and Tiffany.

 

She never once let go of Seohyun's hand.

 

 

**

 

 

Tiffany, Taeyeon, and Seohyun escaped. They were driving back to their hide out.

 

"Guys, can you drop me off at Jessica's?"

 

"Date?" Taeyoen asked.

 

"Yah! This isn't a date! I'm just taking her out to dinner because she asked me to!" Tiffany retorts.

 

"That's a date." said Taeyeon.

 

"Of course, you'll know what a date is." Seohyun thought, glancing at Taeyeon.

 

"Okay unnie. I'll drop you off at Jessica unnie's house." she said.

 

After Tiffany got dropped off. She waited for Jessica out on the porch.

 

Jessica comes out of her house all dressed up and pretty.

 

"Where are we going to eat at?" Tiffany asked when Jessica hooks arms with her.

 

"Huh? We're going to eat?"

 

"Yah! That's what you told me!"

 

"No.. no.. we'll eat later. First, you have to come with me to my cousin's baby shower."

 

"Why?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Because my family is weird and I don't want to be alone with them." explains Jessica.

 

"So I'm not weird?" Tiffany smiles.

 

"...... I'm not going to answer that." said Jessica.

 

 

**

 

 

"Unnie.. I love you." Seohyun confessed.

 

Taeyeon smiles at Seohyun.

 

"I love you, too!"

 

Seohyun sighs.

 

"No.. I mean, I really love you. Not as a friend or as a sister. I love you as in I want you to be my girlfriend."

 

Taeyeon giggles.

 

"I know. And I love you, too." said Taeyeon.

 

"Liar..."

 

"I'm not lying! I want to be your girlfriend, Seo Joohyun!" said Taeyeon.

 

Seohyun smiles bitterly.

 

"Then why do you always go out with other women?"

 

"Because you never asked me out and they did!"

 

*sighs*

 

"Seo~ come on.. don't be mad at me.. I promise that I love you only~" Taeyeon pouts.

 

Seohyun looks away.