Chapter three

Can you feel it?

"Freeze! Put your hands up!" Said one of the police loudly. Tiffany looked and saw about 7 cops pointing their guns at X. X smirked and escaped by running through the door besides him. Tiffany felt safe. She went to the polices and spoke to them. They told her that Seohyun was the one who called them. Tiffany felt thankful of the youngest for doing that. She wondered where Taeyeon was.

 

Taeyeon was already in the car, with the child sleeping on her lap. Seohyun asked, "Should we go home unnie?" 

 

Taeyeon nods. "Fany can get a ride home from Gary." 

 

Tiffany now was talking to Gary, the policemen.

 

"I'll take you home. Taeyeon-shi told me that they went home already." he said.

 

"Okay." Tiffany followed the polices out. But she didn't hesitate to look back at the room where X went into. She was determine to find out where that room lead to.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

A week later, Tiffany , Taeyeon, and Seohyun were at school and in their homeroom class.

 

"You know that you don't have to call us 'unnie' right? We're just a few months apart!" Tiffany laughs.

 

Taeyeon chuckled and gives a pat on Seohyun's shoulders.

 

"It's alright, Seo." she spoke when Seohyun began to pout big.

 

The three of them sat together, side by side at their desk when the teacher walked in.

 

"Class, as we know, graduation is near. We only got 3 and a half months left of school. Let's not waste anymore class time." said Mr. Park.

 

Taeyeon mimicked the teacher from her seat earning laughter from Tiffany and Seohyun including some classmates of theirs who saw.

 

Mr. Park raised a brow.

 

"Would you like to share something, Miss. Kim?" Taeyeon shook her head.

 

"Then please show some respect and listen." he said in a serious voice.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and smirks.

 

"Seems like someone's PMSing again." 

 

Mr. Park heard and his eye twitched.

 

"Miss. Hwang, Detention today! Afterschool!" he said pissed.

 

Tiffany shrugs her shoulders.

 

"Whatever."

 

Some of her classmates giggled at her coolness.

 

Seohyun, being the youngest and good one put on a straight face.

 

"Can you guys please pay attention? I really want to graduate." she says.

 

They all nod at her seriousness but found her cute. Some girls even giggled as well. TTS were very popular especially at school. They had their own fan-club.

 

Later that day, Tiffany slouched on her chair in detention.

 

"I'm late.." she mumbles while glancing at the clock.

 

She was supposed to meet up with Jessica and her parents. 

 

"Can I leave, Mr. Park?"

 

"Huh? Why? You still have half an hour left."

 

"It's important."

 

He tapped his pen on the top of the desk and thought before answering.

 

"Fine but you'll have to make up the last 30 minutes tomorrow."

 

She nods then grabs her bag and leaves the classroom. She made her way down the hall and saw Taeyeon and Seohyun waiting for her near their lockers. 

 

"Ready to go?" Taeyeon asked.

 

"Yeah.. just let me grab my stuff."

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

They arrived at the Jung residence.

 

Seohyun pressed the door bell and they waited until someone opened the door.

 

A blond hair girl opened the door and gave them a smile. 

 

"Hey, come on in." she lead them to Jessica who was seated on the couch. They took a seat opposite from her.

 

The blond chick sat down besides Jessica and hugged her. 

 

Tiffany wasn't bothered.

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon raised a brow.

 

Taeyeon nudged Tiffany.

 

Tiffany cleared .

 

"So Jessica.. about the wedding--"

 

"I accept." 

 

"You what?" 

 

Jessica smiled.

 

"I accept. We're going to get married."

 

"That wasn't what I was expecting but okay." Tiffany muttered.

 

Nana laughed.

 

"How could you, Sica?" she pinched Jessica's cheeks.

 

"You love me, right?"

 

"Yes! You're my love, love." TTS felt like throwing up.

 

Seohyun cleared .

 

"Why accept when you're seeing someone?" asked Tiffany.

 

Jessica frowned.

 

"I don't want to upset my parents."

 

"And I told her to." Nana continued.

 

I wasn't asking for your opinion! - Tiffany

 

"Whatever." said Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun decided that it was best to leave but Nana offered to come along. They didn't see a problem with that and let her. They went to get smoothies.

 

Jessica was left alone with Tiffany.

 

"So Tiffany, you do know that this means that you'll be seeing me more right? And as your future wife, you have to listen to me and do whatever I want you to." said Jessica in command.

 

Tiffany stared at the older woman in disbelief. 

 

What the hell.. I ain't gonna do whatever this spoiled heiress wants me to do! I so didn't agree to this! - Tiffany

 

"Who says? You can't boss me around! I'm still a minor!" Tiffany objected.

 

Jessica shook her head childishly.

 

"Not in a couple of more months! You're about to turn 18, right?" 

 

Tiffany sighs.

 

"I guess.. but I don't see why..."

 

"Oh.. this is only because you called me ugly. You're like my personal assistance." Jessica smiles.

 

"More like slave." Tiffany mutters.

 

"Huh? What was that?" Jessica asked.

 

Tiffany fakes a cough.

 

"Nothing. Just had to clear my throat."

 

 

 

 

**