Chapter nine

Can you feel it?

Jeti's 2nd date..

 

Jessica and Tiffany were walking around the mall with Jessica arm wrapped around Tiffany's and a phone in the other. She was making a call to her father about the dinner this afternoon.

 

Jessica was wearing:

 

While Tiffany wore:

 

"Daddy says that he's really looking forward to meeting you, Tiffany." Jessica states after ending the call with her dad.

 

She then says, "You are coming to dinner with me right?" 

 

"Huh? Oh.. dinner.. uh huh.." Tiffany wasn't even interested but she'll go anyways.

 

She lets Jessica drag her around the mall but they didn't buy anything.

 

"Tiffany, I need to use the restroom. Wait for me, alright?" And with that said, Jessica went off to find the restroom.

 

Tiffany sighs and sat down, still looking cool as always. She observed her surroundings and that was when she noticed that Nana has been there this entire time. She was stalking them.. but why? Maybe, she felt insecure that Jessica was hanging out with Tiffany too much..

 

But Nana was smiling at her.

 

She even waved at Tiffany then left.

 

Tiffany was even more puzzled when she saw a woman backhug Nana.

 

What the hell is going on? 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Taeyeon was confused when Seohyun walked passed her like she didn't even see her.

 

She was now waiting for Seohyun at home. 

 

But when Seohyun returned home, she ignored Taeyeon like she didn't even see her.

 

Taeyeon was confused and hurt.

 

What did I do wrong?

 

Seohyun went to the kitchen and grabbed herself a bottle of ice-cold water and drank it.

 

"Seo... what did boss tell you to do?" Taeyoen asked.

 

Seohyun answers,

 

"You know.. he told me to research X and see what he's planning to do next." she wasn't even looking at Taeyeon at all.

 

Seohyun walks passed Taeyeon and heads to her room, wanting to sleep and get some rest.

 

But Taeyeon couldn't accept the fact that Seo was acting like this towards her so she holds Seohyun's wrist, preventing the younger girl from going to her room.

 

"Why are you acting like this? Did I do something wrong?" Taeyoen asked, sad.

 

Seohyun sighs.

 

"No.. you didn't do anything wrong..."

 

"Then why are you acting as if I'm not even here? Why are you treating me like I'm your enemy and not your friend?" 

 

"I'm not treating you like your my enemy." Seohyun states.

 

"Then dont go to sleep. Come play with me."

 

"We have a job to do this evening, unnie. We can't just sit around and play." Seohyun was serious.

 

She removes Taeyeon's hands from her wrist and goes to her room, shutting the door behind her. 

 

Then she jumps onto her bed and picks up her Keroro doll and stares at it.

 

Taeyeon gave her this doll..

 

And that was when she started to fall for her..

 

Seohyun couldn't look at it any longer.

 

She threw it across the room making it hit the wall.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

"Is something bothering you?" Jessica asked, once she got back from the restroom.

 

Tiffany didn't kow if she should tell Jessica so she didn't.

 

"Why would you ask that?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Because.. you look like something's really bothering you." Jessica explains.

 

"Something is.. but don't worry about it. So when are we meeting your family? I'm getting hungry." Tiffany changes topic.

 

Jessica smiles.

 

"In a bit. It's going to be a long drive to my parents second home. " 

 

"Second home?"

 

"Yeah, my dad knew that it wasn't safe to have only one house so he decided to get about 3 houses." Jessica reached for Tiffany's hands and held it.

 

Tiffany didn't really mind it.

 

"So, why's a wealthy person like you agree to marry me?" Tiffany asked.

 

Jessica and Tiffany were walking to the car.

 

Jessica says, "You already know why."

 

You're using me to get my uncle.. and the worst part is.. I'm letting you use me!

 

"Then how about Nana-shi? You're living with her in a small apartment when you could buy yourself and her a big mansion to live in." 

 

Jessica explains, "She's my girlfriend and it was her idea. Anymore questions?"

 

Tiffany shakes her head.

 

They got to the car and entered with Jessica driving and Tiffany sitting besides her.

 

And it took them about 40 minutes to get to Mr. Jung's second home.

 

 

 

===========

Sorry for the late and short update..