Chapter seven

Can you feel it?

Hey readers, I'm sorry that I haven't had time to update this story. As some of you know, I was busy finishing

"Just Once Sequel"

&

I've been busy with finals:) 

But luckily, school's over:D Yay^^ Summer break! 

Anyways, here's today's short update.

 

 

 

 

Jessica decides to make a surprise call to Tiffany.

 

"What is it, Jessica?" Annoyance could be heard from Tiffany's tone of voice.

 

Jessica rolls her eyes.

 

She taps her foot and leans back in her leather chair in her office as she watched Tiffany sneak around her building from her room. She had a large flat screen tv that lets her see whatever's happening around the place.

 

One minute Tiffany's in the lobby and the next, she's already on the 3rd floor without getting noticed. Not only did Jessica see Tiffany but she also saw the younger girls two other friends as well. The three of them were sneaking around and obviously looking for something.

 

"What is it that you need that makes you think you can just go sneaking around my building like a criminal?" Jessica asked.

 

She saw Tiffany look around the hallway and then look straight at her from the tv. Tiffany was looking at a nearby security camera.

 

"You're watching me, aren't you?"

 

"You're smart. And what makes you think you can just go sneaking around Agent Ti?" Jessica purposely used Agent Ti to give Tiffany a hint that she knew.

 

"You.. how'd you..?"

 

"Find out? Easy. I just tell my friends to search you up and that's how I found out, you liar!" Jessica was still mad.

 

"Stalker much?"

 

"No. I was just curious. That was about it."

 

"Whatever. I have important things to do."

 

"I can see that. Well, whenever you're done searching for something you need. Come to my office, okay kid?"

 

She could hear Tiffany sigh.

 

"Why?" Tiffany asked.

 

"Why? We still have lots of things to talk about and you lied! You need to be punish! Didn't your parents ever teach you that lying was bad?" 

 

"Apparently they never did." was all Tiffany said.

 

"They really should since you're still young." States Jessica. "Or I'll do it instead."

 

"I'd like to see you try Jessica. Anyways, how can my parents teach me when I haven't seen them for years?" Sarcasm could be heard.

 

Jessica ignored it but she wondered what Tiffany meant by that.

 

"Just drop by my office and tell Taeyeon and your other friend to go home. I don't want to call security on all three of you." 

 

"Bossy much?"

 

"I am the boss, Tiffany." 

 

And with that Jessica hangs up on Tiffany but she continues to watch what the younger girl was doing.

 

 

**

 

 

"Change of plans. We've been caught." said Tiffany to Tae and Seo.

 

Tae wasn't happy. 

 

"Jessica?" 

 

Tiffany nods.

 

"She's gonna call security if we don't leave now."

 

Seohyun pulls on Taeyeon's sleeve.

 

"Let's go unnie. You know what will happen if we get caught by the security. Boss will find out then we'll get punish." she says.

 

Taeyeon nods.

 

"Okay. You coming Fany?" 

 

Tiffany shook her head.

 

"I have to meet up with Jessica." she glares at the camera knowing that Jessica was watching.

 

"Okay. See you." Tae and Seo said before the left without being seen by anyone who they walked by.

 

Tiffany then makes her way the the elevator because she doesn't want to walk all the way up from the 3rd floor to the 12th floor on top.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Tiffany arrived in front of Jessica's office.

 

*Knock* *Knock*

 

"Come in!" She heard Jessica say loud and clear.

 

Jessica smirked when she saw the teenage girl walk in.

 

"Jessica, I'm here. Now, what do you want?" Tiffany asked.

 

Jessica stands up and walks over to her.

 

"I want you to cancel the wedding." she said, serious. 

 

Tiffany sighs.

 

"As much as I want to. I can't."

 

"Why not?"

 

"If you want to cancel it. You do it! You're older!" Tiffany defended herself.

 

Jessica groans.

 

"I can't either! My father keeps talking me out of it!" She sulked.

 

"Too bad for us then." Yawns Tiffany.

 

Jessica glares at her but Tiffany wasn't affected by it. 

 

Just then, Nana comes in and hugs Jessica.

 

"Baby~ Let's go~ My dad wants us to have dinner with him again~" Nana says cutely.

 

"Baby, you're dad's so nice."

 

"Someday, you'll be calling him dad as well." Nana holds onto Jessica's hands.

 

Jessica smiles back.

 

"When's that day?"

 

Tiffany felt like throwing up at the scene in front of her.

 

Why me? She thought. She doesn't like witnessing these corny lines from weird couples.

 

Unlike Jessica and Nana, Tiffany doesn't take being in a relationship seriously. She's like the player type. To some, she doesn't have feelings nor the heart to love. She only dates them just to pass time.

 

"Oh, hey Kid Hwang." greeted Nana.

 

Tiffany sent her a cold stare. She doesn't like that name.

 

Nana just chuckles.

 

"This kid is cold Sica. Even colder than you when I've first met you." Nana smiles at Jessica.

 

"She's worst." says Jessica while looking at Tiffany.

 

"Don't worry, Baby. We'll be able to teach her how to open up in no time! How hard can it be to teach a lesson to this cute Hwang?" Nana winks at Tiffany.

 

Tiffany face palmed herself.

 

When can I leave? I'm so freakin tired and I seriously don't want to be alone with these two weirdos! 

 

For the first time, Tiffany felt like crying.