Chapter One

Can you feel it?

Chapter one

 

 

She was with them in the dining table having dinner before going home. It's always like this. She'll come have dinner with them everyday when she's not busy then go home to her girlfriend. They know that too but today was going to be different.

 

"Jessica, dear. We have something to talk to you about." said her mother.

 

Jessica stopped eating and looked up at her parents with curious eyes. This is the first time that she has seen them this serious. This must be important.

 

"Yes mom?" 

 

Her mother spoke, "What do you think about marriage?"

 

Jessica thought about it before answering. "I actually never thought about it." she drank her water.

 

Her father looked at her serious.

 

"Jessica, we found you a fiance." she almost choked.

 

"What? Why daddy? I'm taken!" she exclaims. How can they do this to her. 

 

"We have our reasons Sooyeon. You'll be meeting her very soon." he said.

 

Jessica bit her lip. 

 

"At least tell me her name dad." 

 

"Her name is Tiffany Hwang, dear." he said. "She's on her way right now."

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

Today was Tiffany's 5th time of ditching class to go on her mission. She recieved a call from her boss telling her to meet up with  her members and go kill 'X'. 

 

Only problem was that X was the toughest out of all the rest of the men they had killed.

 

"Tae!! Watch out!" Seohyun screamed and gave X a hard kick on the back.

 

Taeyeon dodged the knife that almost sliced her in halves.

 

"Uff!" X groaned and fell.

 

Tiffany smirked and went forward holding her gun. She points it straight at his head and fires.

 

*bang!*

 

The man layed stiff and was dead with a hole through the middle of his head. He was confirmed dead.

 

"Another one down." Taeyeon took records in her binder and gave it to Seohyun to put into the computer system.

 

Tiffany sighed and changed clothes fast once they got into the car to go home.

 

"Why are you changing?" Taeyeon raised a brow looking at the back seat where Tiffany sat. 

 

Seohyun was driving but was also listening.

 

Tiffany sighed. 

 

"I have to meet someone." she didn't want to.

 

"Another one? Why can't boss just let me take your spot? Why is it always you? You're so lucky girl. Always getting every hot chick out there!" Taeyeon jumped into the back and hugs Tiffany.

 

Tiffany remained expressionless.

 

"The only reason why he picks me to do this is because he knows I won't fall in love." Tiffany reminds.

 

Seohyun and Taeyeon both nods.

 

"Still can't get over your parents divorce?" 

 

"Never." Tiffany can still remember everything. Her parents fighting constantly and blaming her for coming into their lives and ruining everything. 

 

"It would've been better if one of you were to take my spot and marry Jessica Jung." she stated. Yes, she's only marrying her to get close to Jessica's uncle who was suspected of robbing the governments files and murder of his ex wife.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Jessica sat on the couch by herself waiting for Tiffany to arrive. Her parents went to bed because it was late. She should be a home by now. She called and told her girlfriend, Nana, that she'll be coming home late so that she doesn't worry.

 

The maid let Tiffany in.

 

Jessica was surprised to see how young Tiffany looked.

 

"Hi, I'm Tiffany." Tiffany greeted coldly, not even smiling.

 

Jessica stood up and greeted back.

 

"Jessica Jung, nice to meet you." she said, smiling.

 

It was really awkward.

 

Jessica bit her lip when Tiffany seemed bored. She also kept on checking the time on her watch.

 

"Do you want to sit?"

 

"No thanks." Tiffany replied.

 

"Ah.. okay.." This is awkward... Jessica thought.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the lame chapter