Fallout

Beyond This World

A/N: This chapter might contain some strong language!!

 

Doojoon POV

I look up from my computer screen as i feel Dongwoon's arms wrap around my neck. "What are you doing?" He whispers, kissing the tip of my ear. "Working." Luckily, i was able to cancel out of my real work when i heard hime coming and the screen is now covered in numbers. Dongwoon thinks that i work for a computer programming company. "You've had a lot of work lately," He pouts, "You can almost never come over anymore, and you never spend the night!! i don't like this hyung." I smile up at him and close the laptop, pushing it away from me. "Don't be that way, Woonie. I spent the night last night, right?" I pull the tall, still pouting boy onto my lap. ""Yeah, but i'd at least like to wake up and see my boyfriend sleeping next to me. Not sitting at he kitchen table at seven in the morning working." I kiss him on the cheek. "What a demanding kid! Tell you what, no more work today, let's just go out and have fun!" He smiles at me and jumps off my lap, going to get dressed.

Dongwoon and i are sitting at our favorite cafe when his phone starts vibrating. He looks down at he screen and smiles. "It's Kiki!! He says he's got some great news and he wants to tell me in person." I look up from my capuccino. "Right now?" Dongwoon nods and i can't resist immitating him. "But i'm always working and we almost never see eachother." He rolls his eyes at me and kicks me under the table. "You can come too, Hyung!!" I laugh and cover his hand with mine. "No, it's ok. He has something important to say, and i haven't even met him yet. I think you should go see him." Dongwoon smiles back and squeezes my fingers. "Ok, hyung. Thanks. I'll see you on Monday?" I nod and kiss his fingers as he gets up and leaves. Really, that tkid is just so cute and... wait.. Did he leave me with the check?

Kikwang POV

"You got a tattoo, you got a belly piercing, you can fly, you won a lottery, you're going to be on a band, you can breath fire..." I laugh and push Lee Joon off the bed, finally stopping his rant. He's been rying to guess what my news is before Yoseob and Dongwoon get here. Just as he hits the floor, Dongwoon comes in. "Hey, you're dad let me in.... Joon what are you doing?" Joon has curled into a ball and thrashing on the floor. "Help, Dongwoon!! I've been thrown into the lava! Kikwang has killed me!" Dongwoon shakes his head and steps over the writhing blonde to get on the bed. He gives me a peck on the cheek. "So what's the big news, Kiki Hyung?" At that moment Yoseob comes in, takes a look at Joon, makes a thoughtful face, then sits on Joons stomach. "I would also like to here the news." He says, batting his eyelashes and resting his chin on his hands. Lee joon is now trying to breath and push Yoseob off. Idiot. I look at all my friends staring at me intensly and feel a warm blush spreading over my face. "So.... I'm goint out with Yong Junhyung."

Lee Joon sits up so fast he send Yoseob sprawling across the floor. "WHAT?! You mean that y bad boy who was with Cheondung? Yoseob's friend?" Yoseob is coughing heavily and clutching his stomach like he'sgoing to be sick. "Junhyung?" He manages to gasp. Dongwoon just looks around. "Well, i don't know who that is, but congratulations hyung!" Lee Joon has crawled off the floor and is now sitting with his head on my lap. "I'm just so happy," he says, pretending to sniffle, "That my rekindled love with Cheondung has inspired you to branch out and accept a man. Your first boyfriend, i'm so proud. and" He says sitting up, "We can go on double dates." "Well this settles it, "Says Dongwoon, "You all have to meet Doojoon." Yoseob, who had just calmed down and was drinking some water suddenly spit the water everywhere and started choking again. It would've been funny, just like a movie, if it weren't for the fact that he's seriously changing color. "Whta's wrong, Seobie? Aren't you happy for us?" 

Yoseob looks around at all of us, finally breathing normally. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. Isn't Yoseob friends with Junhyung? "Ummmm.. Listen i don't know anything about Cheondung so i can't say but... I've known Doojoon and Junhyung for a long time and..." I feel my heart sinking. I really wanted Yoseob to feel happy for me. We haven't known eachother long, but i've always felt a connection with him and... Why does he look so upset? "Doojoon and Junhyung have never been good guys. Their the kind of people who are more intersted in themselves than in anyone else." "yoseob i don't think..." "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE YOUR TALKING ABOUT!!" we all turn around to stare at Dongwoon. I've never seen him this angry before. Tears are starting to fall as he keeps yelling at Yoseob. "Doojoon is great! He always thinks about me first and is never selfish! How could you understand? You've never even been in love!!" Yoseob looks shocked and suddenly he starts to cry too and runs out of the room, leaving the three of us staring silently, Dongwoon looking shockd by his outburst and covering his mouth with one hand. How did this happen?

Yoseob POV

I'm crying in my room when i hear the door open. I don't even look up to see who it is. "Yeobo? What's wrong?" My head jerks up at his voice and i stare into his concerned eyes. "Hyunseung. I just wanted to help..." I start crying again. Hyunseung sits next to me, his arms wrapped around me and he pulls me close. "Please don't cry, Seobie. It doesn't look right. You should be laughing or poouting, or being angry!" I can't help but give a little laugh. "Kikwang is dating Junhyung. I.. i just wnated to warn him, to protect him, but... DOngwoon got really mad at me. Did you know he's dating Doojoon? That bastard. I was just trying to help...." I sniffle and press my head against his shirt. "He just doesn't understand right now. Don't worry, he was just upset because you said something about the person he loves. It'll be ok." I hope your right.

Cheol Yong POV

I wacth as Lee Joon leans against Cheondung from across the table. I feel happy for them, I know how much they like eachother. And now that Hyunseung can have a better influence on Cheondung, things will definitely go well. It's Sunday night and they have school tomorrow, so we'll probably be leaving the club soon. Lee Joon had given Seungho a pretty dirty look when they first walked in, but he calmed down after Cheondung whispered something. Lee Joon suddenly looks up at his boyfriend. "I forgot to tell you something!" Seungho and Cheondung look at the younger boy. "What is it, Yeobo?" "You know your friend Junhyung?" Seungho looks interested and leans forward. "He's dating my friend from Friday, Kikwang." Excuse me? Seungho laughs next to me. "Haha, thet Junhyung has a boyfriend? I always thought he was a womanizer." Cheondung smiles. "I'm sure that kid Kikwang will be a good influence. He's really sweet." This is getting complicated.