I know you part 2

Beyond This World

Doojoon POV

I stare at my friend as he leans against the wall and my heart starts to sink after hearing his words. "I thought that you were doing a job with Byunghee." Junhyung shrugs at me. "I changed my mind. You know i don't like working on two things at once. So are you going to help me?" I scratch my head and glance up at Byunghee as he comes out of the kitchen, a beer in his hand. I raise my eyebrows at him, hoping for some support. "I think you should. We could all use a good party, and if it helps our dear friend with his work even better, right?" Traitor. I'll remember that. "So? Will you come with me?" "I'll come" says Byunghee before i can answer. Junhyung is still staring at me. "Doojoon?" If Dongwoon is there.... I look up at Junhyung, his slightly pouting face and furrowed brow. I give up. "Where is it again?"

Junhyung POV

I smile triumphantly and whip my phone out. "Seungho!" i say as soon as he picks up, "Tell your friend Jonghyun that we'r coming to his party." "Great. Does that include your new girl?" I can't help but smirk. Seungho has taken to referring to Kikwang as 'my girl' and i can't say i hate it. "Shut up, babo! Tell Cheondung for me too." "Sure, sure. I'll see you later." I snap the hone closed and walk out of the apartment, on my way to meet with Kikwang and Lee Joon. A party is the perfect place to figure out what the kid's hiding. I remember what happened last time he was drunk. If a little alcahol can do that to his body, i can't wait to hear what he has to say after one of those gang bashes. After all, Jonghyun is the richest memebr of Seungho's gang, and when he wants to impress, he won't hold back.

I really hate it when Lee Joon grabs Kikwang like that. The kid is too freaking hyper and doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself. And what makes it worse is that Kikwang actually smiles. What the hell? Aren't i supposedly your boyfriend and your throwing yourself all over this guy? "Have you decided what you're going to where?" Lee Joon is saying. "Well, Key is coming tomorrow and we'r going to go shopping, why don't you come too?" Are they seriously discussing what their going to wear to a party that is four days away? I thought only chics did that. "Junhyung why don't you come too? I think that you'l like Kibum, he's really fun to be around. He's one of Seungho's friends." I lift my eyebrows, surprised. For someone who supposedly broke up with a guy for being in a gang, Lee Joon seems to be pretty well aqcuainted with most of the members. He was the one who originally told Kikwang and i about the party, and Seungho officially invited me later.  "It'll be fun, Junnie. We can pick matching outfits." I smirk at Kikwang and lean forward. Hmm I Wouldn't mind being the one to pick his outfit out. He gives me that gorgeous smile as i reach out to take his hand. I want to kill Lee Joon when he suddenly jumps up and claps his hands, breaking our moment. "Let's go to Seobie's house and invite him too!" WHAT?

"what did you just say?!" I stand up so fast my chair falls over. Realization suddenly crosses their faces. "Umm. sorry, Junhyung. If you don't want to invite him..." I shake my head, realizing i've made a mistake. "No, that's not what i meant. I-i was just, um, surprised that you know where he lives." The two other boys exchange a confused look. "What do you mean? He lives in an apartment near the university with his brother and his cousin. He's been going to school with us for almost a month now." I feel my face twicth and try my best to control my expression. "Oh. He used to live pretty far away. I'm surprised he moved." His brother nad his cousin, huh? That must be Cheol Yong and Hyunseung. Dammit. The others are gonna want to hear this.

Kikwang POV

Joon really shouldn't have mentioned Yoseob. Junhyung looked really uncomfortable after that, and things got awkward. I hope it'll be better tomorrow when we all go shopping. I hate tension. I check my watch as i open the door to my house and go upstairs to change. I need to remember to set my alarm so that i have enough time in the morning to run by the nursing home. Then i have to present my thesis and then we can all go shopping. For the party. I can feel my stomach starting to clench and run through my list again. 'Lee Joon will be there, Junhyung will be there, I won't drink, I won't stay long, I won't dance,It won't be like last time... last time. My stomach clenches again and i cant hold back a groan. I was drunk, i wasn't thinking straight. It was a mistake. 'What are you doing, Lee Kikwang? Haven't you always avoided dangerous situations? What's wrong with you lately?' I push away the voice in my head, angry with myself because i know the answer. Because i know exactly why i'm going to how i used to be, i know exactly why i want to be a little dangerous, why i don't want to refuse to take risks anymore. I know exactly why i am going against everything my father has ever said. And the reason is Yong Junhyung.

Doojoon POV

I rest my chin on my hands and look at Byunghee and Junhyung sitting across from me. They both have serious expressions on, and even the always ready Byunghee looks troubled by the information. "So the angels are on earth too now." Byunghee clenches his jaw and i can't help but feel uneasy. "Whatever happened to those freaking rules they hold so dear? What the hell are they thinking? Getting so involved like this...." Byunghee grips the table, looking at us angirly. Junhyung crosses his arms and leans back into the chair. "What do you think?" He asks me. I sigh and run my fingers through my hair and tug at my earing. "I think this can't end well.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Shinee surprise appearance ^^ i really want the story to start picking up from here and coming together, because i feel that it's been a little all over the place. Things are going to start cimaxing (i hope) so thanks for being patient with me. I really wanted to take my time working on slowly revealing Kikwang's real thoughts.  i hope it works :)