Secret feeling

Beyond This World

Byunghee POV

I walk into the apartment and immediately go to Junhyung's room, surprised to find it empty. I hear the door open and go out to see Doojoon coming in. "Yo, if you're looking for Junhyung, he's not here. He went out earlier with Seungho." I nod, a little miffed that my tasty information is going to have to wait. I watch Doojoon walk into the kitchen and reach up for a glass and my humor returns. "So, your boyfriend's a pretty talkative guy, yeah?" *CRASH* the glass hits the ground as Doojoon turns to look at me. A little over the top, but that's what makes this fun. "He told me to say hi. He's got some cute friends too." Doojoon's face twitches, and he flicks his finger making the broken glass repair itself and jump back into his hands. "Have you told Junhyung?"

I'm a little surprised. "Wait... you knew he's friends with Kikwang?" Doojoon got a little paler as he realized his mistake. "Uh.. I..." He sat down heavily across the table from me. "I didn't know when i suggested Kikwang to Junhyung. I actually just found outlast week when he brought it up. I hoped it might be a different Kikwang but..." He shrugged and then looks up, confused. "Wait.. when did you see Dongwoon??" I sit down across from him, thinking about the situation. "Huh? Oh, i was coming out of a job and we met on the street." He smiles, amused. "The waitress? How did it go?" I smiled back, the problem with Kikwang momentarily forgotten. "Succesful. As always."

Hyunseung POV

Cheondung starts laughing before i've even finished the joke. "This doesn't even sound like a joke anymore!! Are you making this up on the spot?" "How rude! of course not.... just adding stuff where i frogot how it goes." He laughs harder and slaps my back. Lately, we've started hanging out more, and i'v got to say, i like this guy's laugh. It's Sunday afternoon and we've been at the park all day.  Our hair is light pink this month. I remember when Cheondung asked me if i was stalking him when we 'happened to have the same hair color' three times in a row. I just said he inspired me, and it's kinda true. He's got great style. This time, we actually went and did our hair together... which sounds kind of girly when i think of it... not that pink is a particularaly manly color either... but, hey, we look fabuloous.

He stops laughing suddenly and sinks lower into the bench. "Give me your hat" he murmers, snatching it off my head. "What are you...?" ow i see them. Lee Kikwang and Lee Joon are walking towards the park. Kikwang has a big golden retriever on a leash, and their close enough now that i can make out their conversation. "Seriously! You guys could be twins." Lee Joon laughs at his friends remark and shakes his blonde head. He really does look like the dog. They pass us without a second glance and Cheondung straightens up looking discreetly (more like really obviously) over his shoulder at them. "So he dyed it back," He mumbles. "Is that your ex?" i ask. Cheondung shrugs one shoulder. I look from him to the two boys who have almost disapeared. "Alright," I say pulling a surprised Cheondung off the bench, "it's stalking time."

Cheondung POV

What the hell is he doing?! Hyunseung is leaning over me as we watch Lee Joon and Kikwang playing with the odg from behind a tree. I feel like a spy from a bad movie. Lee Joon turns around and Hyunseung yanks me back. A really bad movie. What if Kikwang calls the cops? I only know him from pictures on Lee Joon's phone so we'v never actually met. If he sees us, it would totally look suspicious. But i'd rather be reported as a stalker than be seen By Lee Joon. "Hyunseung come on. This was stupid, let's just go. We'r not even..." "Shhh! I think he just said your name." "let's get closer." I say grabbing Hyunseug by his arm and we shuffle to a large bush behind the place where they'r standing. And the movie gets worse.

Lee Joon POV

"I mean, it's like he was completely ignoring me. Our eyes met once and he didn't even say hello or anything. What a jerk." Kikwang throws the ball again and Jin, the dog from the shelter where he volunteers, runs after it. "Ok. He's a jerk. We'v established this!! It's over!! It's been a week since the club thing, Joon, and this is the 100th time you've brought it up. Just pretend we never went!!" I poke hime teasingly. "i bet you'd like if it never happened, dance man." Kikwang blushes and pushes me away. He hastes dancing in public. He likes to pretend that he hates dancing, for his dad's sake, but he can't hide from me. "That's not the point. The point is that you either need to commit to your decision, or go crawling back to Cheondung!" I'm about to answer when i hear a grunt from behind me. i turn around but there's nothing there. Weird.

"I know that i Cheondung isn't the best guy, and our relationship was pretty flawed, but.... It's been months since we broke up! I shouldn't still be feeling this way!! I don't know what to do any more." I can tell that even the ever patient Kikwang is starting to get annoyed but he's hiding it to spare my feelings. This nice guy, always thinking of others. I sit down by a large bush for some shade and pout up at Kikwang. He looks down at me and sighs, crouching down to rub Jin's tummy. "Lee Joon, I think that you should have a serious talk with Cheondung. Nothing is going to be resolved if you keep avoiding your problem. It's like Seobie said last week, you can't always run away." I look down at my clenched hands, thinking. A part of me knows he's right but... Every time i see Cheondung i remember everything with painful clarity. How his hand feels in mine, the warm touch of his lips, his soft, ever changing hair, his sweet smile, the way he whispers my name..... This can't go on. "You're right. I'm going to call him and... Oi? Is thsi bush breathing?"

Cheondung POV

"Oi, is this bush breathing?" Oh . We had gotten so into the conversation that Hyunseung and i were practically panting with our heads shoved into the branches. "Hahaha What? Joon, i think you'v been in the sun too long!! Come on, let's take Jin Back." It's a moment before we hear the leaves rustle and Lee Joon gets up. I let out a sigh of relief and Hyunseung leans against me. "Well," he says smiling up at me, "That was interesting." I have to stop myself from jumping up and singing right there, i'm so happy. "Yeah," I say, unable to hold back my smile. "It was."

 

A/N: This chapter was all about Joondung, but we'll see some serious Junhyung next chptr ;)