I know you

Beyond This World

Junhyung POV

The woman's name is Yang Bong Cha. She is 35 years old has two children of her own and has been married to her husband, Bae, for 15 years. He took over the foster home 8 years ago and they've been running it together ever since. She treats all the children the way she treats her own daughters, and they all call her umma. A good woman. A good wife. A good person. The kind of person demons seek. I lean agianst Byunghee. "So what? Seduction, or do we want her to smack the kids around? Are we going for a total transformation here?" Byunghee stokes his whiskers and nods slowly. "She's the kind that will torture herslef to death for a little thing. Making her hit a brat would be fast, easy, and they'd probably forgive her. Human children are stupid. Seduce her. It might take longer, but it'll be the most affective." I nod. There's a reason Byunghee is the best.

"Should i distract the husband?" Byunghee laughs and smacks my back. "Are you kidding? You think we went and got you that y haircut for nothing? You're going to do the seduction, my y friend." I'm immediately opposed to the idea, after all i'm dating Kikwang. Wait.... that doesn't have to do with anything. I just don't like doing to many jobs at a time. Our relationship is for work, and it's a bad idea to jepordize it.... but he doesn't have anything to do with this. But... Yah, Junhyung, you really did need a day out!

I watch her carefully as she pours tea for me. "I'm sorry that my husband is out. He's usually the one that handles the official things." I smile at her. "Not at all. My father is very understanding, he just wanted me to come and make sure you were aware of the infestation. I can always come back and discuss procedures and prices." The woman shakes her head. "I just can't believe that there were so many rats so near the children!" Some people will believe anything. Byunghee called the old man to inform him of a lost child and this woman didn't even blink when i told her i'm the son of the president of a pest control business. It helps, of course, being able to create documents out of thin air. the woman sits down and smiles at me, tilting her head the slightest bit. Kikwang does that too, when he's trying to be cute. Not that he has to try. "Do you think?" I blink at her. "I'm sorry?" "By next friday? Do you think you can clear it out by next friday?" Hmmm, that only gives me a week to work with her. Usually, i would want more time for her type but.... I still need to work on Kikwang, and a week away seems like a pretty damn long time. I give her my most charming smile and cover her hand reassuringly. "Of Course."

"Junhyung.... can you come out right now?" It's three in the morning, and i have work this afternoon with Byunghee. No i cannot ing come out. "Of course Kikwang, what's wrong?" "i... I want to talk to you." I sit up. I don't like the way this is sounding. "I'm coming out now. Where are you?"

Kikwang is already sitting at a bench at the park. I don't care how close we are to spring, it is still way too freaking cold to be doing this. Kikwang lifts his head when i get closer and his pretty plump lips are almost blue. How long has he been here? I wrap my scarf around his neck as i sit next to him. "What's wrong, Kiki?" "I was talking to Yoseob." shiiiiiiit. Why the hell is that little imp everywhere now? "He.. he siad somethings about you." I wrap an arm around him. "Listen, Kikwang. Yoseob and i... have known eachother for a long time and, well, I wasn't exactly the bet of guys back in high school. I-i can understand if his opinion of me isn't the best." I look down, trying my best to sound remorsful. Kikwang doesn't answer for a bit and i'm getting worried. That little Yoseob.

"I... i know that people can change. People can change." Woah... i look up at him, the weird tone of his voice catching my attention. He's not looking at me and his eyes are kind of drifting to the side. "But friends help eachother and Yoseob is trying to help me." Ummm, is he talking to me? His soft lips pull down at the corners and his eyes have almost disapeared as he begins to squint. He looks back at me suddenly and smiles, his eyes turning into those gorgeous crescent moons. "But i love you, so i want to trust you," he says, as if he's just made this huge decision after careful thought.

He leans forward to kis me, and when i feel how cold his lips are, i pull him onto my lap. I almost jump as his freezing hands snake up my shirt and moan as he bites and pulls my lowers lip, his tongue pushing into my mouth. His breathing is getting faster as he rubs his hips against mine and he lets out a moan when i run my tongue against his teeth. "junhyung" he pants. I'm getting pretty excited when he gets off my lap. What? He enitiated it. "I'm going home." "let me drive you." "No, it's ok. I'll take the bus." and he's gone. Something is seriously going on here. Kikwang never acts like that. It's usually me who tries to make a move. And that whole conversation he had with himself? I feel a slow smile spreading on my face. Something tells me that maybe Lee Kikwang isn't so perfect. I'm going to have to tell Byunghee that he has to do his job without me. I can't leave my golden egg just when the shell is starting to crack.

Gikwang POV

That was dangerous. I sink to the ground, my back pressed against a wall. My stomach is clenching and i'm starting to feel dissy. Making out on a park bench is a no no. nonononono. And why did i have to call him out? What was i expecting? A confession? But i like Junhyung. I rember the feeling of his warm tongue in my mouth, the way he smirks when we pull apart... I REALLY like junhyung. My stomach clenches again, and i find myself wondering if the studio is open. 'STOP IT'. trust is precious. I pull out my wallet and look at the picture of my father surrounded by his students. Yes, this is what i want. This is the man i admire. The man who will be very worried if he wakes up to find me gone. I take a deep breath and stand up, heading for the bus station.

 

A/N: Hmmmm what's going on with Kikwang?