Trust

Beyond This World

Kikwang POV

Other than Yoseob ( when he's in a good mood) Kibum is the most hyper, playful, funloving kid i've ever met. He and Lee Joon are goingt through a pile of clothes, chatting animatedly and throwing things they don't want on the ground. We used to hang out with him back before Cheondung and Joon first broke up. He's a good friend of Jonghyun, the guy who's throwing the party. Kibum himself isn't a member of the gang, but i know that Jonghyun still is.

Actually, i thought it was really weird that Joon wanted to go to the party. It was mostly going to be the gang, and the whole reason Joon originally broke up with Cheondung was because of the gang. Sure, he says that he's already left, but then why does he still hang out so much with Seungho, and get invited to gang events? But Joon trusts him. And trust is precious. Not something uou just give away to anyone.....

My eyes drift involuntarily to Junhyung, who is now helping the other two sift through clothes, and my chest tightens. What's wrong with me? Junhyung has never done anything to make me suspect him. He's always kind to me, and he treats me like i'm precious. Just because he and Yoseob have a bad history doesn't mean anything. People can change. And sure i act a little weird around him, but that's my fault. I just need to learn to control myself. I....

"I FOUND IT!!" Kibum turns around and triumphantly shovees a pair of pants in my face. I Blink and pull back. They're black and look tight up top but a little looser at the bottom. They have a different textured strap that starts above the knee and goes down the sides. "They look tight," I say. "They look hot, "retorts Kibum. Lee Joon leans forward to look at the price tag, his eyes widening. "They look expensive!" i glance at the price and blanch, pulling the pants away from Kibum. I don't really feel like spending over 100,000 won (about 90 $) on a pair of pants. I feel the pants leave my hand and turn to see Junhyung's face, a millimeter away from mine. "Don't worry about the price," He whispers. "Just try them on. For me?"

Junhyung POV

Kikwang is hot, and if i were human, i would be the luckiest human in the whole ing world. Damn, i don't think even my demon powers could conjure up something like him. I gotta give kibum credit, he's one hell of a stylist. Along with the pants (Which look hot and not too tight) Kikwang is wearing a tight white shirt that shows his muscles and a sleavless black jacket with a shiny pattern on the shoulders and down the collar. It's a simple outfit, but my boy is still going to be the iest guy at the party.

Wait... is he mine? Of course. I'm the demon in charge of him, that's what i meant by 'my boy' not that he's my boyfriend, well that's true too, but it's all for the job... I shake my head to clear it. I have to concentrate! This party is it. Thi is my chance to get what i need. To get the information that will finally change Lee Kikwang. to destroy everything that he was and make him new. Different... I feel his arms wrap around me as he stands on tiptoe to look over my shoulder. "I like that one Junnie," he says pointing at the grey and black fedora in my hand. He gives me that smile of his that reaches up to his eyes and for a moment i feel sick.

I slam the apartment door behind me, startling a sleeping Doojoon. "Back so soon?" He aks groggily. "They all went to Yoseob's place for dinner. I wasn't feeling well." I slam the keys on the counter and wrench the fridge open. "Where's all the beer? Don't tell me Byunghee drank everything." "I didn't. It's in the cooler." I slam the fridge closed and whirl to face Byunghee who's still wet from the shower. Than put it in the damn fridge!! Making me run all over the place for a freaking beer." Why the hell am i so pissed?

Byunghee POV

I glance at Doojoon and lift my eyebrows. He shakes his head and shrugs. "Junhyung, are you ok?" He grabs a beer out of the cooler and stuffs the rest of the pack into the firdge, falling on the couch next to Doojoon. "I just feel irritated. I'm probably just pissed that that brat Yoseob has so much influence now. Ugh, my stomach is starting to hurt." He's about to take another drink when Doojoon pulls the beer out of his hand. "Maybe you're just stressed. Why don't you go lie down." They look at eachother and Junhyung looks like he's going to argue but suddenly deflates and walks to his room. We hear the door close and i sit down where Junhyung just was.

"You really think it's just stress?" Doojoon rubs his face. "Maybe. The party's only three days away and there's a lot of pressure on him right now. It's already been over a month, almost two. Jun's not used to working so hard for so long on just one person." I nod, but there's still something bothering me. "Doojoon.... how did you develop feelings for Dongwoon?" He tenses for a moment and looks back in the direction of Junhyungs room. He answers in a lowered voice. "He was the boyfriend of someone i was working on. I was working on seducing her to cheat, but i got him instead. I got... attatched. It was hard not to, he was so..." Doojoon shrugged.

Suddenly he turned to look at me, shock and realization written all over his face. "Wait Byunghee, you don't think...?" I lean back and pick up Junhyung's discarded beer. "Honestly, i doubt it. We'r talking about Junhyung here. Humans discust him. I think that he's attacthed to Kikwang because he's so different from any of the other humans. But, after the party, after Jun sees how easy he is to break, how he's exactly like any other human, he'll be back to himself." Doojoon looks a little nervous and glances back at Junhyung's room. Actually, i may have said all that, but i've never seen Junhyung lose his cool. Not until he met Kikwang.

__________________________________________________________________

Finally, next chptr is the party and the revelation. What will Junhyung do when he finds Kiki's weakness? If you'r enjoying my fanfic, please leave a comment or tell a friend to read!!! i would love more subs.  i'm getting greedy i know >.< Feel free to point out mistakes or give critisism (But keep it polite!)