My Feelings for You.....?

Beyond This World

Yoseob POV

"How is he?" I sit on the couch and rub my eyes. Lee Joo has dark circles under his eyes and Dongwoon is doing his best not to fall asleep. I let out a sigh and press my finger tips together. "He's finally sleeping soundly. I had to give him some cold medicine, but at least he's breathing normally." When they first arrived at Dongwoon's condo at 1 am, Kikwang had been crying desperately and his breathing had been coming out in rasps. He threw up for a while and kept saying "It was an accident" whenever he wasn't barfing or gasping for breath.

Dongwoon rubs his eyes and shakes his head. Poor kid. He wasn't even at the party, but when Lee Joon called him, he immediately offered his house because he lives alone. He was even the one who called Kikwang's overprotective dad and convinced him that we just wanted some male bonding time and everything was fine. "Can you explain what happened now? I've never seen hyung that upset. It was... scary." I bite my lip. Of course i know about everything. I've always been with Kikwang. But they don't know that. I shrug my shouldres. "I don't know."

"But i do." We both look at Lee Joon who has his head in his hands and is looking pretty sick himself. "I... This is kinda complicated." He looks so tired. "You guys knew that Kikwang's Umma was a dancer, right?" We both nod, and i can't help but feel frustrated, like i'm the one who should be telling the story. I'm his gaurdian angel, Yoseob!!! No... right now, i need to be his friend, Yoseob. "Kikwang used to dance with her. He's been training since he was three, and they were amazing. When he was ten, she wanted to open her own studio and really make Kikwang famous. But... They didn't really have that kind of money." He rubs his eyes again and looks up at us.

"She started having an affair with some rich American guy and Kikwang found out about it one day at the studio. He got upset and ran at them and they... fell out the window. It was the third floor." The last part was so quiet i had to lean inn to hear. Dongwoon lets out a strangled sob and covers his mouth. "This happened when he was... ten?" Joon put his head in his hands. "He got drunk at the party and it looks like he told Junhyung. Kikwang's been fighting this for a really long time. I'm the only person he's ever told. Not even his dad knows. The official report is that they had a fight and fell out of the window. He's been trying so hard to forget, to make up for it by being good, being perfect. But now he's told Junhyung, and it's all fresh again." Dongwoon is shaking. "Make up for it? Hyung didn't do anything wrong!! It was an accident! Hyung was... It wasn't his fault!!" Joon gives a bitter smile. "Try telling him that. I've been trying for the past ten years." I almost tell them. Almost.

The woman is standing with the mans arms still up her shirt and a shocked expression on her face. Neither of them Heard the boy come in. He looks confused as the strange looking man pulls his hands away.

"Umma? What are you doing?"

The woman looks at the man, and the panic on her face turns into irritation.

"Kikwang, listen. This is the man who will make us famous. We'l finally dance for the world!! But we have to listen and be good." The boy blinks at her.

"Is Appa coming to?" The woman scoffs and the man laughs.

"We don't need Appa anymore! This man is your new Appa! We're wasting time. It's better that you found out so fast. This will be more succesful with such a young dancer," says the woman, turning to the large foriegner. He laughs. he boy grows angry. He runs at his mother.

"Umma stop!! I will tell Appa! I will tell Appa you were lying!" She pushes him roughly away. He's crying. He gets up. He runs towards her and pushes her. She falls against the man. He trips. The window is right behind them. The boy looks confused when the suddenly dissapear. "U-umma?" He takes a step toward the window. "UMMA?" He starts shaking and falls on the ground, his small body heaving. He covers his ears and slams his head to the ground.

And i just watch the entire seen, standing quiet and invisible in my corner of the room.

Dongwoon is right. It's not Kikwang's fault. It's mine.

Doojoon POV

Demons can't get sick. They can't have colds, they can't hev fevers, even getting a headache is rare. But it's already 2 pm Sunday, the day after the party, and Junhyung is still in his bed, groaning and curled up into a ball. His stomach has been hurting since he got back and he won't tell either me or Byunghee what happened. I had just found Byunghee in the bathrron with two girls when i got a text from Junhyung telling me to come get him on the third floor. Byunghee and i found him sitting at the top of the stairs, already groaning in pain and clutching his stomach.

Byunghee comes and sits down next to me. "How is he?" "Better.  His stomach still hurts but he's not so pale now and he stopped sweating." I nod and put my face in my hands. I ask a question i already know the answer to. "Do you think it had to do with Kikwang?" Byunghee doesn't even bother giving me an answer. What the hell happened? What did you say, Lee Kikwang, that could have done this to Junhyung? The Junhyung that always has a smirk on his face? The Junhyung that laughs at humans and is rarely bothered by anything? How could you have upset him so much?

"I don't think he even realizes it." I look at Byunghee. "Realizes what?" Byunghee looks staright at me. "Doojoon. Junhyung is probably in love with Kikwang. I think.. I think the reason whatever he found out upset him so much is because there was a part of him that hoped he wouldn't really find anything out. There was a part of him that wanted to believe that Kikwang was perfect. That he wasn't like every other human." This has gotten so ed up. I suddenly stand up. "Watch him." "Where ae you going?" "To talk to someone who knows what's going on." I grab my phone and go to my favorites, dialing the first number.

Junhyung POV

I've never been in so much pain. And i'm not talking about my stomach. Every time i close my eyes, all i can see is Kikwang's desperate and teary face. Staring at me, begging me to understand. To forgive him........ To love him.... And my heart clenches. And i fell like i'm being stabbed. I've never been in so much pain. What's wrong with me? I'm Yong Junhyung, a demon. This isn't the forst time i've encountered murder. I've caused it. It's usually the best feeling in the wolrd to see humans murder eachother. To watch their pathetic lives crumble in one action. I see Kikwang's face in my mind again. Crumpled. No. That's not what i want from him, for him. But then what do i want? What are my fellings for you...?