What You Want...?

Beyond This World

 

Junhyung POV

I lean back into my chair and stair at Kikwang's face on my computer screen, scanning his information for what seems like the one millionth time. Son of a teacher and a dancer (that explains a lot) 20 years old, alergic to seafood (weird). Friends: Lee Joon, Yoseob, Dongwoon, Cheol Yong... and Junhyung keke. Previous relationships: Two years in high school with ex- girlfriend Lee Min Young. Has never comitted a felony or doen anything worth mentioning with his life. I sigh and slam the laptop closed. This is getting frustarting. It's already been over a week since the club incident and i haven't seen him since. I called him a few times, but the one time he picked up the conversation was short and a bit awkward. He's probably embarassed. I thought about spying on him a few times but decided it wouldn't really be useful. No matter what i do, i really can't think of anything to turn this kid. I just don't know enough about him.

I'm trying to think of a way to coincidentially bump into Kikwang. I can't wait at his school. Talk about obvious. I could meet him near his house. He doesn't think i know where he lives. Hmm that's not bad, but what would i be doing in that area? I'm starting to get frustrated again when my phone rings and Cheondung's name appears on the screen. "Yo. " "I need your help." Cheondung sounds breathless and uneasy. That's unusual for him. "What is it?" "So two days ago.. three days? I don't know it was sunday but anyway i was following him and i heard, well i wasn't stalking him, that'd be so weird, we just happened to see them and... " "Cheondung,take a breath. I have no freaking idea what language you're even speaking in. " I hear him take a slow breath before starting again. "Yesterday Lee Joon called me and we met up. I convinced him to give me one more chance and this Friday we'r going out eat." "Sounds good to me. So what's the problem?" Cheondung takes another breath before answering. "He's bringing his friend Kikwang and he said i..." back up, "Lee Kikwang?" Cheondung pauses. "You know him?" "Yeah we've met a few times." "that's perfect!! than you can come with us on Friday, right?" "Absolutely." My, my, my, what a coincidence.

"So remind me agin why you didn't ask Seungho first?" He already explained but i think that it's best to distract him. We'r sitting at a atble at a small Italian restaurant waiting for Lee Joon and Kikwang and he's spent the last 5 minutes looking at himself in the back of a spoon and practicing his smiling. "I told Lee Joon that i'm going to leave the gang so it wouldn't be very convincing if i brought the gang leader, would it?" "So you're trying to get back together with the guy who broke up with you for lying... by lying?" Cheondung puts down the spoon. "It wasn't because i lied, it was more because i was in a gang." "But you're still in a gang." "But he doesn't have to know that." We look at eachother for a moment and i chuckle. Silly humans and their messed up logic. But i can't deny i'm fond of this guy and Seungho.

"Well, why me? Don't you have any nicer looking friends? I'm a pretty y guy, but my face doesn't exactly yell 'good boy'." He picks up the spoon again to fix his light pink hair. "I was gonna ask Hyunseung, but i thought you'd be better since i've told Joon about you. Plus Hyunseung might let something slip." I smirk, "About your little stalking expidition?" He pouts at me and i rub his head. Actually, i'm still pretty bothered by the fact that he was with Hyunseung. I suspected that Hyunseung was Cheondung's guardian, but when the hell did they meet? In person? Angel's aren't supposed to do that . I pull at a loose strand of my hair, thinking. The angels have been a lot more active lately, what is Yoseob up to?..... Cheondung suddenly stiffens next to me and stands up, straightening his tie. I look up to see Lee Joon and Kikwang walking towards us. Kikwang's wearing a blue tie and a pink shirt that perfectly complements his blushing face. I froget about Yoseob and let a slow smile spread over my face. Let's have fun.

Cheondung drops his fork for the fourth time and bumps his head when he leans over to pick it  up. Lee Joon giggles and Kikwang tries not to smile. Was he this uncool when they were dating? I look at my friend as he sits up, his hair a mess and his tie askew. Who would want him back. Lee Joon leans forward to brush dirt off his face. I guess him, but he seems pretty weird himself. I shake my head and return my focus to Kikwang. He's barely looked at me all night and whenever our eyes meet, he looks down. I reach out to grab my cup and purposefully brush my fingers aginst his. He pulls back and jumps up. "i-im going to the bathroom." and he's gone. "Me too," i get up and follow him.

"why are you avoiding me?" I corner Kikwang, putting my hands on either side of his head. It's a one person bathroom, so i know no one will interrupt. "I-i'm not." "Yes you are!! You're not even looking at me! Did.. did i do something wrong?" I look down and make my voice crack a little. "No!!" He puts his hands on my shoulders. er. "You didn't do anything!! I was just... so embarassed." He's blushing again. "Why? Because you got drunk? It happens to everyone. Besides, you didn't even do anything embarassing. Trust me, i've seen people get dunk and.." "But I did!!! I... i was dancing." He looks like he's about to cry. what's going on here. "Kikwang, there's nothing wrong with that. And you were amazing! I'm glad you got drunk because i got to see that. Everyone was going crazy for you!" He shakes his head.

"It shouldn't have happened. Dancing.... i can't do something like that... i..." he looks really upset now and from so close i can see how long his eyelashes are. He looks up at me and his pouting lips are so pink and plump. Their ier than any girls. I lean forward and press his lips against mine. Hmm, softer too. Wait, what am i doing? We were just getting somwhere. I'm about to pull away when i feel his arms around my neck pulling me closer. Well, alright. He smells amazing and i'm surprised at what a good kisser he is. His lips move against mine and he moans as i push him against the wall, our hips grinding together. He gasps as i bite his lower lip and opens his mouth to me. Our tongues wrap around eachother and i can hear his breathing getting heavier. It's not until i push my hand up his shirt that he pulls away. "We should go back," he whispers. I kiss him one more time before opening the door, feeling pleased with myself. With this, it'l be no time before he tells me everything. Soon enough, Lee Kikwang, i will break you.

 

A/N: At last a love scene!! At least, it is for Kikwang but Junhyung is still harboring sinister thoughts >:D

and now to clear some stuff up that might have been confusing. Junhyung knows that Doojoon is dating a human, but he doesn't know that it's Kikwang's friend, Dongwoon. Also, the demon's don't know yet that the angels have moved their home base to earth, that's why Junhyung is like "wtf are they doing here all the time?!" If there are any questions, please feel free to post them!!

oh, and for those of you who noticed i put Miss A's Min as Kiki's ex, i really do think they are super cute together ^^