Retaliation

Beyond This World

Hyunseung POV

Prepare humans for it is finally my time to shine!! I walk again around our new apartment and gosh it's so cool. There are two bedrooms (Because Seobie and i can just share one) two bathrooms, a living room, and a kithcen. It's not very big but it's just so.. so.. Human!! Suddenly i'm feeling inspired. I walk into the bathroom and start snapping my fingers to change my hair color. Red. Blonde. Orange. More orange. Oh i like that one. "What are you doing?" I turn around to se Yoseob standing at the door, and i pull him to face the mirror. "Trying to look more human!!" "You look more pumkin." I laugh and squeeze his waist, toning down my hair color.

"The whole point of this was to be better gaurdian angels, and you haven't even left the apartment." I role my eyes t his serious tone. "Come on Seobie, i've been taking care of the furniture and everything." Angel perk, you can pretty pop up anything. We'r like genies but cuter. Yoseb turns around to my hair. "Come on. Cheol Yong is out with Seungho and Cheondung right now. It's a perfect time tp get introduced!!" I roll my eyes but grab a scarf off the door knob. He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Have fun."

Cheol Yong is sitting on a perk bench with one boy as the other skips stones over the pond. I recognize Cheondung and assume that the guy on the bench with Cheol Yong must be Seungho. He doesn't really look like a gang leader, but then again Cheondung isn't exactly the typical badass either so... I take a moment to notice that my charge has changed his hair color to blonde and snp my fingers to macth him. 'Might as well give us something in common' i think as i approach, raising my hand and calling out to Cheol Yong. 

Cheol Yong turns around to smile and wave at me, and Cheondung glances over before continueing to throw stones. Seungho stands up and gives me a small bow before extending his hand to me. Hmmm i like him. "You must be a friend of Cheol Yong's. I'm Seungho. It's a pleasure to meet you." This guy is seriously a gang leader? "I'm Hyeunseung, a cousin of Cheol Yong's. The pleasure is mine." "Cheondung!" barks Seungho, turning to the blonde boy still throwing rocks. He turns around and nods at me. "It's nice to meet you." Brrrr this guy isn't really my type.

I give my brightest smile. "I like your hair," i say and he finally seems to notice our styles are similar. He looks closer at me and turns away from his rock throwing. Are we getting somewhere? "Has anyone ever told you you kind of look like a girl?" Cheol Yong tries not to laugh and i feel my smile fall. "Has anyone ever told you you kind of look like a preschooler?" Seungho smiles and after a moment so does Cheondung.

Kikwang POV

Some people think that Monday is the worst day of the week but i think it's Wedensday. It's right smack in the middle of the week, as if it's saying, "Don't worry!! It's almost over!! Just kidding there's still two days until the weekend." I stercth over my desk and try not to fall asleep. After classes end, i promised to go to the animal shelter with Lee Joon to check on the cat he rescued. Plus i want to visit Mrs. Lee in the senior center. Tomorrow is her 88th birthday and i promised i'd go see her. Oh! And i should probably get Yoseob a houswarming gift. He texted me on Sunady saying he and his brother and cousin had just moved into a new apartment near the University. I close my eyes, thinking about how nice it'll be to get to see him more often.

Lee Joon and i walk down the street as he stares at a badly drawn map and glances up occasionaly. "Just call Yoseob, there's no way we'r going to find this place on our own!" he says tossing the map at me in frustration. I have to admit, those are some y instructions. "Kikwang?" We turn around and i smile as i recognize Cheol Yong. Thank god. "Hey Cheol Yong. This is my friend Lee Joon. We were actually coming over but we got a little lost."

A tall boy with blonde hair suddenly comes up from behind him and looks down at the paper in my hand. "Did Yoseob try and give you directions? That guy has no sence of direction." He looks up and bows at Lee Joon and i. "I'm Hyunseung, Cheol Yong's and Yoseob's cousin. I've heard about you two form Seobie. Come on, We can stop by for a cake and then head to the apartment." "Oh, Lee Joon and i were already bringing some cake." Hyunseung stops and looks at me seriously. "You can never have too much cake."

Lee Joon is holding his sides and tears are falling down our faces as we look at a pouting Yoseob. "This place is weird." "You're the one whose weird!!" Says Lee Joon trying to cathc his breath, "What kind of school did you go to before?" Yoseob pouts even more and puffs up his cheeks. "One where the teachers aren't so rude." Yoseob had decided to enroll in some classes with Lee Joon and i and today was his very first day. He fell asleep in class and when the teacher came and dropped a book on the desk to wake him, Yoseob had given him a startled look and said, "Why would you do that?" Lee Joon manages to calm down long enough to take a sip of his soda.

"Jeez Seobie your really something. Hey, what are you doing tonight?" He suddenly says to both of us. Yoseob and i look at eachother. "Nothing. Why?" Lee Joon looks down at his hands. "Well, i kind of want to go to the club but i don't want to go alone in case..." "Then why don't you just go to a different club?" I ask. I know Lee Joon loves going out and that SHINE is his favorite, but can he really have fun when Cheondung is still bothering him so much? "I think we should go," says Yoseob, covering Lee Joon's hand. We more or less gave him the details about what had happened. "You shouldn't have to run away from him. If you keep up like this, it'l never get better." I kind of agree but... "We'll go if you want us to, Lee Joon," i say covering his other hand. He looks up at us and smiles. "i just hope Seobie doesn't fall asleep on the dance floor."

Dongwoon picks us all up at my house and we head over to the club. "I was supposed to have a date with my boyfriend!" he whines. I lean over from the passenger to pinch his cheek. "And when do we even get to meet this mysterious boyfriend of yours? He smiles and blushes. For such a big guy, he's surprisinlgy cute, this kid. "It's a secret." he says as we pull up next to the curb. I can here the music the moment i step out of the car. 

I'm not a big fan of dangerous situations, so i tend to avoid night clubs, but Dongwoon and Lee Joon always find a way to drag me out. Lee Joon grabs my hand and skips towards the door enthusiastically, Dongwoon and Yoseob laughing behind us. The moment we're in, he pulls me closer and whispers, "tell me if you see him." I knew it, he's still nervous. But he seems to calm down when he recognizes some people and goes out to dance. I scan the club for signs of Cheondung when i see someone else i recognize. He's dressed in black and his hair is spiked away from his face. He meets my gaze and a slow smile spreads across his handsome face. Junhyung.

Junhyung POV

It's show time.