Show Time...?

Beyond This World

Junhyung POV

One of the most important things about temptation is that you really have to get to know your human. What they fear, what they love, how they act, what the want. Desire for something is probably the number one cause of human sin. But i'm almost done with my third beer and i am honestly starting to believe the only thing this kid wants is world peace. "My dad was an elementary school teacher too, and i always really admired him. I really want to inspire kids like....." This is getting painful. I force myself to smile and wrap one arm around Kikwang's shoulders. He stutters and blushes. Hmmm interesting. It's pretty much become obvious to me that the kid has a thing for me, not that i can blame him. But this'l help me get closer, gain more influence. I quickly glance at where Yoseob is deeply involved in a conversation with some tall light haired kid before leaning in to Kikwang. "Why doon't we dance?" He looks up at me and blushes again. "U-um, i'm not a good dancer so..." I give him my best smirk and pull him up. "Don't be modest. 

Woah. He wasn't being modest. As a matter of fact, saying 'not a good dancer' is going a bit to far. I feel like i'm watching robot man with a stick up his . He keeps glancing around nervously and is totally out of touch with the music. "Come on, Kiki, loosen up," I say, grabbing hsi hips and trying to guide him. Holy crap, it just got worse. This human needs all kinds of help. People are starting to stare and i'm feeling a little embaressed. I pull Kikwang to the bar and buy him a drink. He's blushing furiously and takes it without questioning me. "that was so embarassing." Got that right. I suddenly see Cheondung pouting at a booth by himself. "Stay here. I'll be right back."

"Yo," I say sliding in next to the gloomy Cheondung and wrapping and arm around his neck. "Why so down?" "what's he doing here?" I follow his gaze to the light haired boy Yosoeb was talking to earlier and suddenly recognize him. Kikwang's friend, Lee Jang or whatever. "Your ex?" I ask, even though i already know the answer. "I don't wanna talk about it," He says, pushing my arm away. Iiiiinteresting. "Cheondung, if you still like him, then why don't you just get back together?" Cheondung shakes his head moodily and looks down at his drink. "He still likes you too." He looks up at that. "How would you know?" I smile soothingly at him. "He keeps looking over here. Don't tell me you haven't noticed?" "Really?" No. "Sure. Look he's doing it again!" Cheondung whips his head around and i flick my finger, causing the Lee kid to turn our way. Their eyes meet and the kid looks away, blushing. "Don't give up so easy." Cheondung looks hesitant but he's not as upset as before. Good.

When i get to the bar, Kikwang is gone. , don't tell me he got embarassed and left. I know he , but it wasn't that bad. I recognize one of the bartenders and call out. "Hey! What happened to the kid who was with me?" The guy shrugs. "He finished the drink and left. He looked kinda woozy. Not surprising, considering he drank it through a straw." Oh . What kind of idiot drinks alcahol through a straw. I hear a commotion coming from the dance floor and panick. Don't tell me he went back?

I push through a pack of people, hoping i don't find him passed out on the floor. Or worse, dancing. Another cheer goes up as the guy in the middle of the floor does a back flip and turns when he hits the floor. Woah, that was good. He's moving in perfect time with the music and a scream goes up as he pulls off his shirt to reveal a perfectly sculpted body. Wow, a great dancer with a body. What a cacth i wish i could get a closer look at... OH MY GOD , KIKWANG???? i do a double take at the guys face and holy it's him! I know alcahol can loosen people up but i didn't know it was ing magic. Kikwang sees me and pulls me towards him. "Dance with me hyung!!" Before i know it, i'm moving with him, turning, flipping, our bodies pressing together than coming apart. The crowd's freaking out and i'm starting to have fun when,

" KIKWANG?" The Lee kid is staring, his mouth practically on the floor and Yoseob looks ready to pass out. Yeah that was my first reaction too. WHo knew the kid could dance? I glance at his bare chest. And he's y. The Lee kid snaps first and grabs Kikwang by the arm. "Find Dongwoon. I'll meet you outside," He says to Yoseob before leaving. Yoseob gives me a death glare before turning on his heel and leaving. Lee Kikwang, looks like this might be fun after all.

Byunghee POV

I try to get up without waking up the woman sleeping next to me. Park Cho Hee, 22 years old, a waitress at a four star restaurant. Three times employee of the month. Last night, she stole for the first time. And got another employee fired for it. I pull on a pair of pants and walk into the kitchen, looking for pots and pans. I start humming as i set the table and put the pan on the burner. When the omolet is done, i get to work on frying some ham. I'm almost done when i hear some noise and turn to see a startled Cho Hee. "What are..? I thought..." She blinks confused.

"Um, i didn't think you'd still be here," she says awkwardly. I smile at her. "Oh, i'm leaving soon, and we probably won't see eachother again. I just thought it wouldn't be very manly to leave while you were sleeping." She blinks at me in surprise and stares down at her breakfast. "Thank you?" How cute she's confused. I smile at her as i pull on my shirt and head for the door. "It was nice working with you."

I may be a demon, but that doesn't mean i can't be a gentleman. I smile at another pair of cute girls as they pass and am rewarded with giggles and blushes. I know that for demons guy or girl doesn't really make a differnce, but how can anyone resist these cute little creatures? I mean, i know Doojoon prefers guys and i gues Yoseob is quite the cutie but... A tall boy almost bumps into me as he comes out of a shop. He bowes slightly and keeps walking.

Wait... "Dongwoon?"The boy turns around surprised. How funny, just when i was thinking of Doojoon. I smile and hold out my hand. "Byunghee. I'm a friend of Doojoon's. I saw you once on a date with him." Recognitionn suddenly spreads over his face and he smiles. "Oh hello," He says, shaking my hand and bowing again. "Are you on another date today?" "Oh, no. I'm meeting with a friend at a coffee shop by the park." I smile at him. "I was just headed in that direction. Maybe we can walk together?" He smiles amiably at me. "Of course Byunghee Hyung."

Of course i'm lying, but i'm pretty curious to see what Doojoon sees in this kid. Not only is he a guy but he's not even cute like Yoseob or even Kikwang. He's talking animatedly when he suddenly trips, catches himself, straightens up, and looks confused before continueing what he was saying. I can't supress a chuckle. I guess he's cute in his own way. "And then Hyung I... ah KIKWANG!!" he suddenly stops and raises his arm. Kikwang?! I follow Dongwoon's gaze, and sure enough, there is Lee Kikwang, sitting at a table at a coffee shop. "Well, it was nice talking to you, Hyung. Say hi to Doojoon for me." He smiles one last time before running to swoop Kikwang into a hug. Oh, Junhyung is going to like this.

 

A/N: Hey just want to thank everyone whose been reading!! please comment and tell me what you think ^.^ This chptr was kinda hard cause i really wanted to make Byunghee look cool. I love that picture of him  >...<