The Demon

Beyond This World

Junhyung POV

I laugh so hard i almost fall over. I can't believe that priest seriously pushed that old woman down the stairs. I mean, i've been working on him for a while, and i knew i was doing pretty good when he started taking money from the poor box, but this... this is really special. I've gotta put this guy on my list of great accomplishments. Just because she threatened to tell someone what she saw. And here it is. The best part. He looks down at her crumpled body, her leg at an odd angle. She's growning. There's no one around. Is he gonna call an ambulence? I feel the smirk on my face as i watch the emotions run across his face. A pair of arms wrap around my neck as Byunghee looks over my shoulder.

"He runs" he says. The priest takes a step towards the woman, looks around, reaches into his pocket..... and runs. Byunghee and i fall over eachother laughing and there are tears running down my face. "Junhyung, you are my hero. Isn't that the guy that got almost fifty converts in two weeks?" I laugh and wipe my eyes. "He was." we stay for a while longer, wondering if anyone will find the hag soon, though i doubt it concidering it's almost 3 am and winter and do one will be coming to the park anytime soon. The woman groans and moves. "She'll be dead by morning. Come on, let's go get a new assignment from Doojoon." I glance at the woman one last time before turning to follow Byunghee. The priest will probably try and leave Korea, if he doesn't go crazy first. Humans are really pathetic. 

I love the human image of the underwolrd. Fire and heat and tortured souls wandering along. Unfortunately, it just looks like a big office building. With a super comfy commens room. And a T.V. But yeah, it mostly looks like an office. Doojoon sits at his chair, arms crossed, seemingly looking at the screen of his computer. He's asleep. Byunghee smile and creeps up behind him. "DOOJOON!!" Doojoon gives a start and jumps out of his chair, looking crazily around. He glares at Byunghee and me as we smile at him. "Sleeping on the job? That's not very responsible. I'm dissapointed in you. " Doojoon looks like he wants to retort, but it's hard to comeback at Byunghee. The guy never makes mistakes at work. Lost of people call him Boss as a joke.

"So, how's the priest?" "Gone." "Good, good. Yosoeb will have a heart attack. Well done Junhyung." I lean over his shoulder to look at the computer screen. "Anything new? I want a challenge this time." Doojoon scrolls down and Byunghee leans against the desk. "Well, there's this kid. Lee Kikwang. Studying education at K Universty. Top of his class. Donates regularly to charities. Honest, sweet, you know how it goes." I look at the kids profile. Hmmm.. handsome. "Oh, and i hear Yoseob's in charge of him." Byunghee and i exchange a look and i feel myself smirking. Well, that settles it. 

Cheol Yong POV

'That can't be healthy' i think as i watch Yosoeb hitting his head repeatedly against his desk. "Seobie, is something wrong?" He smack his head one more time than looks up at me blankly. "No, i genuinely enjoy abusing myself." Hmmm, sarcasm. "Is... is it the demons?" Oops. He's burst into tears and is throwing his arms around me. "T-the priest... A PRIEST!!!! it's like they'r deliberately trying to get me!!! They hate me!!" Oh boy. I look at Hyunseung, who's twirling his index finger next to his temple and i have to agree. Yoseob's losing it.

"There, there. It's alright. We just have to try harder. Sure, people can turn out bad... even priests... but there are still good people!! They give us angels hope!" He sniffs and looks up at me. "Really?" "Yeah!" i try to sound enthusiastic. "Like Kikwang!!" chimes in Hyunseung. Yoseob immediately brightens up. "Oh Kikwang!! He's such a good boy. I've been with hime since forever you know?? He grew up so well. Did you know, yesterday he pushed a woman out of the street when a car was coming?" Good move Hyunseung. Kikwang's Yoseob's charge (the human that he protects) and he's his pride and joy. His last charge committed suicide after Doojoon got him to rob a bank, and the one before that got sent to jail for murder. That was probably Byunghee's work. Yosoeb suddenly freezes. "Wait... Junhyung was assigned that priest... Which means he's probably free now... which means... KIKI!!!!"  And he's gone in a puff of white smok, probably going to the human world to check on his charge. Hyunseung looks at me and starts laughing. if Junhyung really does go after Kikwang... this won't be funny.

Junhyung POV 

Kikwang is standing outside the university library talking to a tall light haird boy. Their both wearing square rimmed glasses. What is this, Geek Club? Suddenly, Yosoeb is there in his human form. And now the club is complete. What the hell is he doing here anyway? He looks around nervously and says something to the other two. They both laugh and i hear Kikwang call him Seobie. Hmmm so Yoseob's been playing with his charges. No wonder Doojoon like messing with him, their so alike. But why is he so fidgety? Wait... i smirk and put my sunglasses on. 'I have a hunch i know what he's looking for' i think as i materialize and walk toeards them.

Oh that is the look i wanted to see. That cut little angel boy looks ready to barf. "Hi Yosoeb!" i call out as i come closer. The other two turn to look at me and i swear angel boy is changing color. "Hello. Are you a friend of Seobie's?" "Yeah, we know eachother from high school. I just wanted to ask hime something. Were you busy?" I smile and hold out my hand. "I'm Yong Junhyung by the way." Kikwang smiles and holds out his hand. Woah, where'd his eyes go? "Lee Kikwang. And this is Lee Joon. We were just talking so feel free if you have something to discuss with eachother. Bye Seobie." They walk away and Lee Joon leans over to say something to Kikwang, making him laugh and smack his head away. "He seems nice" i say, smirking down at Yoseob. Oh, do i see tears. "Is thsi Doojoon's idea of a joke?" He finally says. "Hmmm.. not really. This is just me feeling a little bored." I wink at him and turn around. "Forget about it. Kikwang's perfect. You can't get to him!!" please. All humans are the same. And they all fall in the end.