nostalgia

You know we were meant to be

-------------------------------------------------

Well, seems like most schools are here now so I guess we should begin with our dance contest right?


The host of the dance contest spoke into the microfone as the huge hall of about 1000-2000 people cheered.

How many schools were present? three... four... ten...? You couldnt care less. You almost even forgot about the fact that you would be performing with Taemin if it werent for an annoying girl called Mel who kept reminding you about it every five minutes.

You stared into space all the while and you felt as lifeless as a corpse. Your arms felt heavy and your legs felt like they were stuck to the ground.

It was probably because of the rainy weather outside. It always made you feel dead.

Today, you had a different reason for your lifelessness, and his name starts with a B...

"DaeJung..." someone spoke your name beside you and you looked at him.

"Taeminnie. What's up?" you tried to smile, but it wasn't working so you quickly stop forcing it.

"'Taeminnie'?" he repeated, confused about why you suddenly call him like that, but then he just let it go and continued. "anyway let's go get ready,"

'Taeminnie' ? Why did I just call him that? You thought.

You reached the room where all the dancers were getting ready to perform.

Your head suddenly started spinning, and you had to lean back against the wall to prevent yourself from swaying.


-
 
"Taeminnie! Wait for me!" I see a young girl, maybe about 9 years old, cry to a boy who then goes over to her and stretches his hand to her.

"Don't worry _ _ _ _ , you won't get lost when I'm here with you."

Oh... so that little girl is me?

 
I take a look around the place. I think I'm somewhere backstage... Is this another dance contest?

This must be back before I lost my memories? Why... do I see something like this now?

Next dancers are: Lee Taemin and Kim _ _ _ _!

Someone suddenly shouted into a microphone and I saw my 9 year old self smile at the one called 'Taeminnie' who then leads 'me' on stage with him.
 
-


"You ok, _ _ _ _?" someone suddenly interrupted your thought, and you were hugged.

"I'm fine Mel," you said as you hugged her back. She pulled away and smiled at you but then looked at you worried.

"Are you sure? You've spaced out a lot since this morning?"

This morning..

Shall we start? Today's first dancers are our schools very own, Taemin and DaeJung!

A sudden wave of nostalgia washed over you as Taemin pulled you onto the stage.

-------------------

Chapter was kind of a small hint that you are starting to remember Taemin ^^  <3

PS:: I WROTE THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WHILE I HAD DNT's new song KNOCK KNOCK ( 노크노크 ) ON REPEAT!! THAT SONG IS ING EPIC! (check it out, this song is just . asdfjahewlugakble AMAZING <3 )

-Kohuke :)