Very Much

You know we were meant to be

 

-- dream.

 

"_ _ _ _!" someone shouted my name at my younger, sleeping figure. "yah! alcoholic! Wake up!!" he shouted and chuckled.

 

Alcoholic... did I really already drink when I was that young? 9 years old?

 

"shut upppp!!" my younger self suddenly yelled and got out of bed to run after the boy. "mom!!! Why did you let him in today? He's making fun of me!!"

 

"hahaha, alcoholic." the boy chuckled as he ran away from the chasing me with no effort.

 

"Seohyun unnieeee!" my younger self screamed.

 

I wondered how far in the past this was because when Seohyun came she looked pretty young too.

 

She just smiled and said something inaudible with a giggle.

 

All of a sudden the boy stopped running, turned around and the younger me ran into him. He hugged me and whispered something to me. I didn't hear it though.

 

--

 

You gasped and sat up in a bed. Looking around for a moment you noticed you were in an unfamiliar room.

 

Taking another glance, you noticed Minho, who was lying beside you.

 

"yah," you said quietly and gasped when he opened his eyes and smiled at you.

 

Why am I even here?

 

Oh yeah... I got drunk at the party last night. Ugh.

 

You were about to ask him something when he brought a finger to his lips.

 

"Come with me," he chuckled and held your hand while pulling you out of the bed.

 

"Yaahh!!" you yelled but quickly shut up when Minho shushed you.

 

You followed him downstairs to the messy room where the party had been held the night before.

 

Wow. Must have been some party. You thought to yourself. How much did I drink last night anyway? I have a killer headache.

 

Suddenly you snapped out of your thoughts when Minho stopped and you bumped into him.

 

Gasping at the site in front of you, you let out a small giggle.

 

Mel was lying on the couch with Taemin. Well, Taemin was sleeping while sitting and leaning against the couch's back rest, while Mel was resting her head on his lap.

 

It didn't look very comfortable for either of them but they seemed to have nice dreams.

 

"Minho... I have a headache... Can I have some painkillers?" you mumbled when you made your way toward the kitchen. It surprised you that you knew where the kitchen was but you decided not to think about it too much.

 

"it's called a hangover you little alcoholic..." Minho chuckled and you turned to glare at him.

 

"who's fault do you think it was that I got so drunk last night?" you hissed.

 

"um, mine? Wow were you really that jealous when I was with Seohyun?"

 

"you're an Minho!" you hissed again.

 

"oh yeah, but you're still in love with this ." he said back and chuckled.

 

-

"give me a chance _ _ _ _, you know I love you." he said and gently pulled me into a hug.

 

I felt weak against his tender hug and unconsciously I leaned into him and whispered.

 

"I think.... I'm.." I said as Minho hugged me tighter. I felt my eyes start to close and my words drifted of. ".. in love... with you."

-

 

"..or was that a lie?" Minho asked just to be sure.

 

"no no.." you smiled and said, "it was the truth.. but I remember clearly that i said 'I think,'" you stuck your tongue out at him.

 

"'I think' is good enough for me," he said cupping your cheek with his hand and giving you a light peck on your lips before you could even register that he suddenly got so close.

 

You quickly turned away and felt your face heat up. Minho has never made you feel so flustered without making you angry.

 

He gave you a box of tablets and you took one out of it.

 

~~ I can't hold my breath breath breath, Galsurok naneun deo jakkuman nae sumi makhyeo wa nae sumi yeah .. breathe in breath out .. breathe in breathe out~

 

You heard your ringtone sound coming from your pocket. You took out your phone and stared at the unfamiliar number for a while. The ringtone was getting louder, so you quickly answered it anyway.

 

"babe!! Im sorry about not bringing you home last night."

 

"Alexander?" you asked, but you knew it was him. It's just that he's never rang you before. You hadn't even told him your number yet. Probably stole it from Eli while he wasn't looking. "it's ok Alexander. You couldn't have brought me home anyway, because Eli was the one who drove."

 

"Ohyeah. Haha." he laughed. "anyway, are you still in that house the party was held at."

 

"Yeah I'm still here. Why?"

 

"because I'll come and pick you and Eli's car up in a while."

 

"Ohh, ok. So Eli left his car here?"

 

"Yeah, he got really drunk last night so Kibum brought him home. Haha. I got drunk too," he said as if he was proud of it.

 

"hehe, you alcoholics," you chuckled but glared at Minho when you saw he was holding back his laugh.

 

He was obviously thinking 'youre just as bad as them'.

 

Who's fault was it.. huh??

 

"20 minutes then?" you asked and then nodded and hung up.

 

"who's Alexander?" Minho suddenly asked. "was he at the party last night?"

 

"yeah, do you know Kibum? He's a friend of your friend, and Alexander and this other guy Eli are friends of Kibum. I know it's confusing, haha."

 

"Don't tell me you only came because they asked you to come? Did you even know this party was going to be mine?"

 

"Actually... It's true that I came because they invited me. It's just that I hadn't seen them in a while and I missed them."

 

"So..."

 

"No, Minho. It's true that I knew it was yours. Ha ha. They said it's some guy, Minho. Although if they had known you personally I would have probably thought of an excuse to leave early though. Sorry about that." you said and smiled a little apologetically.

 

"Meanie," Minho pouted, "anyway, why didn't you just tell him that I could bring you back. I have a car too you know."

 

"Eli left his car here last night so Alexander is coming to get it."

 

"Alright..."

 

"Minhooooo, can I has some breakfast?" a girls voice broke the small silence that was suddenly between you and Minho. "oh! _ _ _ _ unnie, you're here too!!!" she screamed and went to hug you.

 

"Not so loud Mel, this little alcoholic has a hangover." Minho said while looking for something in the fridge.

 

"YAHH!" you yelled.

 

"It's ok unnie, you're not the only one." she smiled and ate the sandwich Minho handed her. "So anyway... Are you and Minho dating now?" she suddenly said and you almost spat out the coffee you were now drinking.

 

"Yes," Minho said simply and you felt your face get hot.

 

Last night... I really did give him a chance didn't I.... You thought about it for a while.

 

"Really?" she asked and she sounded delighted. Then she looked at Minho and gave him a glare. "I want to have a girls talk with unnie, can you please leave us for a few moments?"

 

"yeah yeah, you don't have to glare at me." he said grabbing a plate of sandwiches and making his way to the living room where Taemin was also.

 

You noticed Mel staring at you for a while in silence. You were afraid to ask what she was thinking about.

 

"do you love Minho?" she suddenly asked you.

 

----

 

"do you love him?" I saw my younger self ask the younger Mel. She nodded very enthusiastically with a beautiful smile.

 

"awh, are you going to confess?" i asked.

 

she suddenly looked down and shook her head.

 

"I'm afraid he might reject me." she sighed.

 

"I don't think he will.” I've known him for over five years now, so I know he acts real different with you, so you should definitely confess."

 

"maybe in the future, but for now I'd just like to maintain my friendship with him..." she said while smiling and looking up at the sky. "so anyway... What about you? Are you going to confess?"

 

"actually, Mel, him and I are already dating," my younger self giggled. I wonder who she's talking about. "we've dated for over three months now."

 

"Jesus, _ _ _ _ _, you're only nine years old and you're already with someone for so long." she stared at your younger self wide eyed. "....do you love him?"

 

"very much." little me giggled, "I'm going to marry him in the future. I know it. Because we are meant to be."

 

-----

 

"... Earth to _ _ _ _ _," Mel said snapping out of your daydream.. Or flashback. "do you love him?"

 

"very much," you suddenly blurted out and then shook your head upon realizing what you just said. "no no no... I mean yeah... A little... W..wait. No......a..a..anyway, w..what about you and Taemin? Did you finally decide to confess?" you stuttered and poked her while smirking.

 

"oh!" she gasped. "did you remember?" You nodded and she screamed, delighted. "and yeahh I did!!"

 

"congratz sweetie," you hugged her.

 

"Have you... Remembered everything now?" she asked with a hopeful voice. She frowned when you shook your head.

 

"all I remember is that you and I were best friends back before I lost my memories, and I only remember some things from back then. I also remember Taemin a little. We danced together. Yeah that's it..." you told her about the flashback you just had too, only leaving out the part about 'your future husband' since that seemed silly for 8 - 9 year old girls to say .

 

"oh.... So you don't remember him at all?"

 

"who?" you asked but before Mel could answer she was interrupted.

 

"girls are you done?" Minho said popping his head into the kitchen. You nodded and quickly got up.

 

"I'm gonna go wash up real quick." you ran to the bathroom.

 

A little while later someone rang the doorbell, and you knew who it was.

 

"ale-alexander~~ ale-alexander~~" you sang and ran toward the door. Suddenly Minho grabbed your wrist and stopped you.

 

"don't I get a 'see ya later hug' and kiss?"

 

"Minho.." you whined but suddenly he pecked your lips quickly and then gave you a quick hug.

 

"I know I know, Alexander can't know were together or anything.. that ." he sighed.

 

"no no. It's just that. He's gonna think I'm easy or something if I just meet you for the first time, stay a night and suddenly I'm dating you." you said hiding a little blush.

 

"ok,"

 

The doorbell rang again and you quickly opened it. Suddenly Alexander jumped at you and hugged you. "sweetie he didn't do anything to you did he? Omg!"

 

"hmm, I dunno, I was drunk, remember?" You joked, and glanced at Minho. You could have sworn you heard him chuckle.

 

"you!!" Alexander said with a suspicious voice, pointing to Minho. You though he was about to go attack Minho so you quickly gave him a hug and pulled him out of the house while still hugging him. He gladly accepted the hug and didn't seem to want to pull away when you loosened the hug.

 

"Alexander let's go home now," you said and he finally let go. "see you around, Minho!" you shouted when you saw him about to close the door. He smiled and waved at you.

 

That was so sweet~” Mel squaled when Minho closed the door and entered the living room.

 

Yes.. but she still doesnt remember me...” Minho sighed, but couldn't help but smile a little.

 

--

 

The drive to your house was quiet which was really unusual especially if you're with Alexander.

 

"What's up?" you asked snapping him out of his thoughts.

 

"Yesterday, I met someone." he said quietly and smiling to himself. "I can't stop thinking about her."

 

"Is she better looking than me?" you joked. And Alexander laughed.

 

"Of course not." he joked too, and you knew it was a lie. "She's really pretty actually."

 

"Did you get together with her?" you asked and he nodded.

 

"Got her number so I'm gonna ring her today." he said happily.

 

"Seems like everyone found someone for themselves last night. " you sighed and gazed out the window with a smile too.

 

"Let me guess, you and that guy?" he said looking at you shocked.

 

You just nodded and tuned out everything he said after it.

 

Quack quack quack quack.

 

--

Hey, just wanted to know if you

want to hang out tomorrow?

-Minho.

--

 

You smiled and replied.

 

--

Ok, :))

<3

-_ _ _ _

--

 

You replied, adding a little heart thingy in the end.

 

I'm not going to lie to myself or Minho anymore. I'm going to be honest with my feelings, and do what, seems right.

 

...

 

lol, I finally updated ^^.. sorry for being a meanie and taking so long to update :P
by the way, i said in my last update that this would be the last chapter... what do you think?
should I end it, or continue? Your comments have the power to change my mind about ending this.
If i have enough people telling me to continue, I will :)

EDIT: [Jan 16 2011]  I will write a sequel soon :)