going to the party. yeah! :D

You know we were meant to be

 

 

-------------

------

--

 


~Baby Baby nae mam modu arabeorin Girl
I love you love you nae mam modu gajyeobeorin geol

 

You quickly answered your phone, when you saw that it was your friend Eli, who was going to come pick you up this evening.

 

Yah! I'm not ready yet!”

 

_ _ _ _...” Eli said but was suddenly interrupted by another voice.

 

If you want I can come help you dress, that would be faster right?” he said happily but then suddenly cried in pain.

 

That was Xander... Don't mind him, but really, try to hurry up... we'll come to pick you up in 15 minutes.”

“No, Eli, I wont be ready by then.”

 

Fine, I'll give you 10 extra minutes. But that means we'll be late.”

 

Oh my gosh I love you!” You cheered and were about to hang up when you heard the other voice again ask what about him. “Yeah you too Alexander... but really I gotta go now!” you hung up.

 

Sigh... 25 minutes. I gotta hurry.

 

-

 

2 days ago...

 

-

 

~Baby Baby nae mam modu arabeorin Girl~~
I love you love you nae mam modu gajyeobeorin geol~~

 

Your phone suddenly rang and the number seemed unfamiliar to you.

 

Hello?” You answered after a short debate in your head about whether to answer or not.
 

Heyy! _ _ _ _ ? Are you still at home?”

 

Kibum?” you asked, a little unsure.

 

Who else? So... are you?”

 

Um... yes, why?”

 

Oh, cool, because I'm going to this party a friend of mine invited me to. And I wanted to invite you too.” He said. After a small pause he continued. “You'll get to see some people you havent seen in a while.”

 

Who's party is it?” You suddenly asked.

 

/// Could it be... Minho's? /// you wondered.

 

Hmm.. not sure to be honest. Anyway, tell me if you're free.. I need to know right now.”

 

Without thinking, you said Yes.

 

You hung up, and looked at Onew who was approaching you in the kitchen.

 

You're very popular aren't you?” he said.

 

Not really... it was just Kibum.” I said and opened the fridge door to look for some food.

 

It was about a party, right?” you nodded and he chuckled. “You being invited to parties by so many people already makes you pretty popular. And the fact that none of them seem to take no for an answer confirms it.”

 

yeah... well... uh...” you thought about it. You dont want to sound vain, but it really did seem true. “I'm hungry.” You said rubbing your belly.

 

want me to make something for you?” Onew said.

 

Yeah.. let me just go and--”

 

~Baby Baby nae mam modu arabeorin Girl
I love you love you nae mam modu gajyeobeorin geol

 

You were interrupted by another call.

 

You glanced at Onew before answering it. He was grinning.

 

You dont know for sure if its a call about a party!” You quickly said before answering the call.
 

Oooohhwaahhh~!!” Someone yelled as soon as you answered and you had to pull the phone away from your ear.

 

Um.. who are you?” You asked, thinking it was a prank call or something.

 

I'm Eli, and that scream just now was Alexander,” another voice said a bit calmer. “He's very excited, because we just heard you'll be going to Minho's party.”

 

Kibum told you..?” you asked hopefully. If that was so then that means the party you'll be going to really is Minho's.

 

Who else!?” he chuckled and your heart suddenly almost exploded. You didnt really understand why you felt like that. /// Maybe because I miss him, and cant wait to see him? /// you thought.

 

I cant wait to see you babe!!!” You heard Alexander shout and Eli laughed.

 

Anyway, I gotta go now...” You said to get off the phone because your lunch was ready.

 

-

 

_ _ _ _,” Onew snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a knock on your room door. It was Onew. “Eli and Alexander just came in. Will I let them in here?”

 

Yes let us in.” you heard Alexander speak and then saw him peak through the door. “Right, _ _ _ _?”

 

No, I'm about to change my clothes.” you yelled, and closed the door. “Just give me 5 minutes!”

 

You quickly changed your clothes and looked yourself in the mirror.

 

You wore short shorts, and a white tank top covered by a black sleeveless sweatshirt.

 

Your hair was longer now, but you still decided to wear hair extensions just so that no one can recognize you.

 

Even though you aren't going back to the school as a guy anymore, you dont want anyone to realize that you were pretending to be a guy in that music school a few weeks ago.

 

When you were ready, you quickly took your keys, your phone and put them in your purse, and then went out of your room.

 

Eli and Alexander were already in the car, so you just had to go jump in and then go.

 

How far is the party?” You asked, looking out the window. It was really dark already.

 

It's about 2 kilometers from here. We'll probably arrive in about 10 minutes or so.” Eli answered keeping his eyes on the road.

 

Are you excited to go to the party?” Alexander suddenly asked touching your shoulder.

 

Um... you can tell?” you asked smiling.

 

You dressed up so nicely and all, so yeah, its kind of obvious.” He laughed.

 

After a short moment of silence, you spoke the one thing that bothered you most about this party being Minho's.

 

Do you guys know that guy Minho personally? Like... are you guys friends? Have you met him before?”

 

... I think I sounded too much as if I'm interested in him or something...

 

No,” Eli said and you felt a bit relieved. “He's a friend of one of Kibum's friends.”

 

That's good I guess... sigh...

 

It's probably going to be a long evening though...

 

While you were driving toward the party, you had received a message from Minho.

 

-

I hope you can make it
to my party. I miss you.

-Minho

-

 

I wonder if he already knows that I'm coming?

 

Heh... if he doesnt then I'll just surprise him :)

 

You chuckled to yourself and put your phone away without replying to him.

 

- - - - - - -

Did you guess the song that was "your" ringtone? XD

YUP! ^^ Oh my Goddess by TRAX <33

(my fav song from their new album is Jagiyah though ^^ in fact, I even had it on repeat while writing this XD)

PS PS : 

DID YOU GUYS SEE THE LUCIFER PERFORMANCE WITH TRAX ???!!!????!?? :DDDDD
I was about to CRY if Jay didnt sing in it, BUT HE DID! :D yaayyy :D he's so awesome. 
and the guitars and drums fit the song so well. 
so yeah... best LUCIFER performance by far IMO :D

 

 *dont forget to leave comments please.