Kissing a dino plushie :P

You know we were meant to be

 

Dear heart, please stop beating so fast...

 

You thought to your self as Eli pulled the car in to a large car park full of many cars.

 

Are these all the guest's cars? Wow, there must be a lot of people here.

 

Since there are so many cars there, there must be a lot of guests.

 

“You can get out of the car now, _ _ _ _.” Eli said, snapping you out of the thoughts.

 

Alexander quickly said, “No no! Let me open the door for her first.” He got out of the car and quickly went over to your door and opened it for you. “There you go princess.”

“Oh my, Prince Charming. You're very polite.” You said holding your left hand to your mouth and giggling lightly while giving Alexander your right hand and stepping out of the car.

 

“Hey guys.. look, there's Kibum. Let's go over to him.” Eli said and pointed to a group of guys talking at the entrance of the huge mansion-like house.

 

Minho's house... its almost as big as mine... wow.

 

You walked closer to them with Eli and Alexander. When you finally got close enough to be noticed by Kibum, you suddenly stopped.

 

“_ _ _ _!” He yelled, and walked over to you.

 

“Not so loud Kibum...” You said trying not to sound too suspicious. You were afraid that if Minho heard it, the surprise would be pretty much ruined.

 

“Er... anyway... I'm glad you came.” He smiled and gave you a light hug. “My brother's here too by the way, with his band.”

 

“Oh my gosh really!?” You almost screamed.

 

“Yeah.” Kibum chuckled. “wanna go find him?”

 

“Hell. Yes.”

 

You ran inside the house, to look for him.

 

“Wow... she didn't even say hi to me...” one of the guys said to Kibum.

 

“She just didn't notice you right now, Kyuhyun.”

 

“Hmm.. I'll just go talk to her later.” He shrugged.

 

- - -

 

Where is he?????? you thought as you walked around the large house. There were so many people there, and so many familiar faces. Everyone wanted to chat with you, but you kept excusing yourself, to go look for someone.

 

OW,” You cried when someone bumped into you and almost made you fall. He caught you before you fell. “Eh.. Kyujong?”

 

Hey _ _ _ _, missed me?” He flashed a gorgeous smile, and gave you a hug which you happily returned. “If you're looking for Hyungjoon he's upstairs with our leader.”

 

You thanked him and walked toward the stairs.

 

I havent seen Minho yet... You thought and then shook your head. I didn't come here for Minho, I came here to see old friends. You told yourself.

 

“_ _ _ _!?”

 

You heard a familiar voice behind you and turned around and smiled at the man you'd been looking for. “Baby!!” You yelled and koala hugged him.

 

“You look so lovely, as always...with your fake hair...” He joked and touched your hair extensions.

 

“You didnt know? I cut my hair short a couple of weeks ago.” You said and giggled.

 

“Oh I see.” He grinned.

 

After a little while of talking to him, you got a little thirsty so you went downstairs again where all the food and drinks were.

 

Come to think of it I'm a little hungry too.

 

You grabbed a few small sandwiches and ate them.

 

Suddenly, someone touched your shoulder and you turned to him in shock.

 

“Hey, want a drink?” He handed you a glass of water.

 

“Y..yes.” you took it and gulped it down quickly.

 

God, I thought this was Minho, so I got a bit frightened. I hope I didn't scare him like he scared me.

 

“So what's your name?” He said laughing and pouring some more water into your glass which you immediately drank again.

 

Wait... is this really water? Tastes a bit different...

 

“Um.. My name's _ _ _ _.. yours?” you asked and refused him when he tried to pour another glass of that flavoured water into your glass.

 

You realized it was not water at all, but alcohol. You're under aged so you knew you shouldn't be drinking.

 

I'm Jonghyun.” He flashed a perfect grin and you suddenly remembered him.

 

He's that guy! From the school. The one Minho told me not to hang around with.

 

You're very pretty... Do you have a boyfriend?”

 

Um.. No.” You smiled and took another glass from the table.

 

Damn... alcohol again. You screamed in your mind.

 

He touched your hand, and pulled you closer to him. “Want to dance?” He said and pulled you toward the dance floor.

 

Um, No... I really.. um. Ok” You gave in and danced with him.

 

It was a slow song, and you cursed in your mind, but then it changed to a fast one after like 20 seconds. You liked dancing a lot, so you enjoyed dancing to this song. It was Rose by Wheesung.

 

Suddenly you were starting to feel dizzy so Jonghyun brought you back towards the table of food and drinks. He handed you another glass, and this time you checked first if it was alcohol or water. It was water.

 

You drank it quickly and sat down holding your head with your hands.

 

I really should have checked first when he gave me a drink earlier. I was stupid to take a drink from a stranger... even though he wasn't really a stranger since I had met him before. UGH. SO ANNOYING.

 

Do you wanna go outside? I'll bring you.”

 

Yeah.. ok.” is all you said before Jonghyun took your hand and lead you out of the over crowded room.

 

Fresh air is so nice.

 

You thought and breathed in deep.

 

You thought it was weird that you didn't see Minho yet.

 

Maybe it's not the same Minho anyway? It could be that actor Lee Minho?

 

No... Since Jonghyun is here, and a bunch of other people from the school he goes to, then this must be Choi Minho's party.

 

Ugh. Why do I even care!!!??

 

Suddenly you felt an arm slide sound your waist and a hand cupped your cheek. Your eyes widened when you realized you couldn't wiggle yourself out of his arms, and you were even more surprised when his face suddenly got so close.

 

When you felt his lips touch yours your mind suddenly went blank.

 

You remembered those times when Minho kissed you. His warm plump lips on yours felt so nice. Thinking back, even though you wouldn't admit it at the time, you actually really liked it when Minho kissed you.

 

...But this kiss is so cold.

 

It felt like you were kissing a doll. No... more like a dinosaur plushie. No feelings were in it at all. Not from him and definitely not from you.

 

"Yah!" a familiar voice snapped you out of your thoughts and Jonghyun's face was no longer close to you. His arms were still firmly around your waist. "let go of her!!"

 

Suddenly you realized who the voice belonged to, and felt your face light up just a little.

 

"oh what? Is this your girlfriend?" Jonghyun mocked him.

 

"let go of her!"

 

"shut up and get out of here I'm busy." Jonghyun turned back to me and grinned.

 

This disgusting . You clenched your fists.

 

Before Jonghyun could move in to kiss you again, you slapped him hard across his cheek. When you felt his arms loosen around your waist, you took the chance to push him away. He fell back on his .

 

You quickly stood up and walked a bit further away into the back garden. There were tables and chairs so you sat there.

 

"Thanks Key," you smiled a little when you saw him approach you. "If you hadn't come, I wouldn't have had the chance to push him away."

 

Without saying anything, Key ran to you and wrapped his arms around your neck giving you a tight hug. You returned it and smiled.

 

"what's wrong?"

 

"You left without telling me anything! , I hate you!" He snapped and then smiled at you. “I'm just kidding babes, do you know how much I missed you?”

 

"Actually I do." you patted the place beside you on the bench so he sat down. “You kept telling me that in every text you sent me.” you giggled.

 

“Stupid.. i mean I missed seeing you so pretty and all.”

 

The two of you sat in silence for a while.

 

You were glad that you got to see Key again.

 

Now, the only two people you really really want to see are Taemin and Mel.

 

You had recently started to remember Mel more and more lately. She was your best friend back when your parents were still alive. You don't know why you hadn't seen her since your parents left though.

 

Taemin too... you're not sure what... but you know him from before. You were sure of it.

 

"Key... What should I do? I accidentally drank alcohol and now I feel sick." you put your head down onto the table.

 

"oh. Um I guess you should eat something. Want me to go get you something?"

 

"yeah."

 

When he left, you decided to take a walk around the garden. Your head was spinning a little but you needed fresh air.

 

Suddenly you saw a sight that you didn't want to see. Something you told yourself that shouldn't bother you but deep down you know it did.

 

It was Minho.

 

He was sitting down on the grass talking to a beautiful girl.

 

Who is she? Girlfriend? Or just some girl he's playing with?

 

What?

 

Huh?

 

You realized you felt a tear in your eye and you quickly wiped it away.

 

You walked, or practically ran toward the house fast and tried not to let anyone see your eyes, by covering them with your bangs.

 

--

 

oh my gosh! I updated ! :D SO FAST! :D XD
I was bored and I wanted to get on with the next chapter, so I quickly posted this one, so that I could post the next one sooner! :D

Preview of next chapter : There's gonna be drama, tears, and sadness, angsty stuff, etc :D yay XDDD

PS: Lol Jjong kissed you. He doesnt know you were Daejung/Bobby (a guy) in the music school XD) lol

PS PS : I'm probably going to add more Jjong into the story later on XD 

PS PS PS : lol @ "

It felt like you were kissing a doll. No... more like a dinosaur plushie." XD hahaha I'm sorry, I just had to say that :D I was in the mood to put some funny into sudden shocking thingy XD lol 

PS PS PS PS : (((lol PSP XDXD)) I just wanted to say, Goodnight.... I havent slept well in days, and I dont think I'll be able to sleep well tonight either... I'm getting my JUNIOR CERT RESULTS ON WEDNESDAY!!!! AAAAAGGGHHHH!! >< 

hope i didnt fail anything. o.o

goodnight.

-Kohuke

 

 *dont forget to leave comments please.