Damn.. found out on the first day...

You know we were meant to be

"You're a sick person!" you spoke angrily at the guy who had pinned you against the wall without even touching you. "Get the hell away from me, you!"

"Aw, come on now.. I'm not sick,” The bastard chuckled, and looked at you with lustful eyes, “Well.. I might have a slightly high temperature, but thats because you're making me feel so hot."

This flirty bastard, you thought gritting your teeth. "You are sick! I'm a boy!" you lied, "Get the hell away from me! Are you g-gay or something. T-that's disgusting and sick."

"No.. I dont think so... and I don't think liking you would make me gay anyway."

You gasped.

He knows.. how did he find out?

...Does he really know my secret?

The door was right beside you so you quickly opened it and ran out. That guy made no effort to stop you, but you heard him chuckle.

What's the point of running? You finally thought after running to the other side of the dorm, I'm going to have to go back there later anyway whether I want to or not.

You stopped and turned around slowly and started walking back.

When you finally reached the room you were sharing with that bastard, instead of going in you passed it and went to the room right next to it.

"Brian.." you sang softly, using your real and girly voice when you closed the door behind you.

"_ _ _ _, don't use that voice. What if someone finds out y.."

"Don't worry baby. You're the only one here so..." you said with a sweet and slightly flirty voice and walked over to your boyfriend. You planted a small kiss on his lips and smiled. "and call me DaeJung, if your so scared someone might find out."

DaeJung was the name you chose to be called when you started pretending to be a boy to come to this school.

You felt your heart sink for a second.

'someone might find out..' ... there's someone who might have already found out. Should I tell Brian? You thought.

"Hey.... Brian...." You said in a worried tone and hesitated a little as he tightened his arms around your waist. "..about my being a... girl... someone might have fo.."

All of a sudden you were interrupted by loud knocking on the door. You jumped off of Brian's lap and laughed mentally at how you didn't even notice that you had somehow already gotten into the bed with him.

A deep voice that you didn't want to hear spoke as the door opened. "Hey Brian can I have my roommate back?"

The face you hated so much right now popped out between the door, but it was wearing an expression you didn't see on him earlier... and indifferent one... what's with this guy? Is he bipolar or something?

"DaeJung? What do you need him for, Minho?" Brian asked simply, hiding the previous situation between him and you by lying very professionally.

So his name is Minho? You thought. For some reason you felt as if you already knew... it sounded so familiar.

You looked at Brian, I admire your ability to lie and hide things... but I just hope you dont do the same to me...

You saw Minho glance at you and smirk ever so slightly before changing his expression back to a cold and unemotional one. You instantly stood up and turned to Brian.

"I-I.. uh.. I'll get that... h..omework from you later... o..ok?"

You saw how Brian looked at you with his you're-such-a-bad-liar-but-I- think-that-could-work look. Sticking your tongue out to him you turned your back to him and looked at Minho who was now just standing there with an expressionless face.

It was odd looking at that type of Minho. The only expressions you had seen on him were a flirty smile and a mischievous smirk that you hated so much, even though you had only met him an hour ago.

Reluctantly you walked over to the door and let Minho close it after you.

As soon as the two of you were in your room you tried everything you could to avoid the conversation about you not actually being a boy, but to no avail.

"Don't make me say it again, you, get the hell away from me!" you glared at Minho who had managed to push you up against the wall without even touching you with anything but his eyes and his mischievous smirk.

Your face reddened as he placed both hands on the wall on either side your shoulders. He bent down to your level and his face got very close to yours.

You closed your eyes tightly and waited for the hell that you thought would come now, but it never came.

You thought he had just been messing with your mind and wasn't even that close to you anymore. That he was probably snickering at your expression while standing a few feet away from you, so you opened your eyes to see what was really happening.

All of a sudden before you could even react, Minho's lips touched yours lightly and sent a burning sensation through your body. 

The feelings inside you were all jumbled up, and you didn't know what to do.

Push him away...

...or deepen the kiss and give his begging tongue an entrence to see where this might head..

NO WAY IN HELL!

You quickly pushed him away and glared daggers at him. Minho fell down on his and looked up at you with an amused smirk.

"For a second there, you almost seemed like you wanted me."

"Shut up! You're the one who...me... I don't.. want...you... n..no way! I..I just couldn't... control my emotions when you suddenly ki..mmfghhh" you argued but Minho quickly got up and placed his hand over your mouth.

You looked up at him with fury and felt your face get hotter, if that was even possible at this point.

"I wouldn't speak so loudly if I was you, someone might hear it and you'd be in trouble." he whispered in your ear making you shiver.

You just glared at him as Minho smiled as always and turned around letting go of you. You hadn't even noticed until he removed his other hand that it had been around your waist.

"You going out with that guy.. is he the reason you came to this school?” Minho asked in a quiet voice that you thought didn't suit him... but that was because you got so used to his super irritatingly flirty voice.

“Brian?” you asked but you knew he meant him. “N-no.. I.. I'm not... gay, alright?”

Minho glanced at you with a weird expression then smiled smugly.

“I never said you were.”

“Why the hell would you think I'm a girl?”

“Sweetie, these walls aren't soundproof. It's more like they're made of cardboard.. besides.. there are plenty other reasons why I know.. but I can't tell you, darling, you'll have to figure them out on your own.”

ugh, 'sweetie' ? and 'darling' ? what's with this guy?

You gasped when you realized the point he was trying to make.

“How much did you hear?”

“Your girl voice is y.” he smirked and winked at you.


Your face that wasn't very red anymore definitely turned back red again. Probably even more red than ever because no boy had ever called you y.. not even... Brian.

"what's the other reason?"

"I told you, that you figure it out on your own without someone telling you. It's for your own good." he said with a softer voice now, which confused you. He was looking down and he seemed to be a little sad... why is that? He's bipolar isnt it? wth?

It was then that you realized that there really was no point in trying to hide it anymore.. Minho knew.. and there was most likely no way to silence him.

You loved Brian so much, but you didn't want to cause any trouble for him by having people find out his girlfriend dressed up as a boy in order to attend an all-boys school with him.

“Wow... how lame am I..? ..found out on the first day..” you mumbled as you started packing the few things you had already taken out from your bags. “Minho,” you spoke quietly, dropping the pretense and using your real voice, getting his attention instantly. “Please, stay silent about my being a girl... even after I've left, alright?”

“Of course, I will... wait... you're leaving?”

“...Well, there's no point in staying here, is there, when i've already been found out on the first day. The others would realize I'm a girl in no time too, because i'm so damn obvious.” You sighed and finished packing. You hadn't unpacked very much yet, so that's why it was so easy and quick to pack.

“You're not obvious! I'm just good at things like spotting liars. I swear none of these idiots in this school will ever find out. If there is someone as smart as me I will warn you to stay away from him. Like for example, this guy called Key..”

“What are you trying to say? ..That I should stay?”

“Yes.” Minho said sitting down beside you on your bed while smiling. This smile wasn't flirty or anything, it was just a genuine 'trust me' smile. It kind of made you blush a little seeing that expression on him. He seemed like a nice guy at that moment. 

wait a minute...

“Let me guess.. you have your conditions for staying quiet?”

Minho slid one of his hands around your waist making you tense and making your heart beat so much faster than before. You had a feeling what this condition was going to be, but you didn't want it to be true. Your heart beat got even faster, and you felt that strange sensation in your body again.

“Stop. Minho. Please." you whispered remembering to stay quiet so that Brian didnt hear it. You tried to push him off but he was stronger than you and pushed you down on your back easily and went on top of you.

You stared up at him, scared, while he just kept looking down at you. You waited for whatever you thought was going to happen next.

In these kinds of situations, you would normally say that your stomach was filled with butterflies but in this case it should be more like your insides were on fire.

“...of course I have conditions.” Minho finally spoke and then lowered down closer to your face, “But if you... love Brian... of course, you'll have to agree to them no matter how much you dislike them.” he whispered in your ear softly making your heart beat faster and faster with ever word.

Why is this happening...?

Why is this guy making me feel so hot...?

He's not the guy I love...

but why is my heart beat getting so fast I think it's going to jump out of my chest...?

This burning sensation inside of me... I've never felt it before... not even when I was with Brian.

All of a sudden, as if to interrupt your thoughts, Minho crushed his lips against yours once more, but this time his tongue got the entrance he had so desperately been begging for earlier and started kissing you more passionately. It didnt feel bad at all... it didnt even feel wrong. The way he kissed you felt as if he really loved you. Even Brian has never kissed you that way before.

Still, you felt disgusted with yourself, because for some reason you just couldn't control yourself and deepened the kiss.

You wrapped your arms around Minho's neck and entangled your fingers in his soft hair.

"Minho.." You whispered quietly as he started kissing you neck softly. You felt your heart beat get faster... or was it Minho's heart that was beating against your chest? "... stop... I think... my hearts is going to stop..."

"Me too..." You heard him mumble as he slid his hands under your shirt.

Suddenly three knocks on the door snapped you out of the moment and you pushed him off of you harshly.

"What is wrong with you..!?" you glared at Minho, who just replied with a you-so-wanted-me-just-now-dont-even-try-to-deny-it smirk.

“Hey Minho! Can I have your roommate back?” someone said opening the door to find you, unpacking your bags and Minho, who was now back to sitting on his own bed.

“Sure,” Minho said unemotionally and flipped his bangs, looking out of the window.

Bipolar disorder? You thought as you stared at Minho wide-eyed. Seriously what is wrong with him?

“Ok Brian, I'll be out in two seconds?” you said smiling at your boyfriend who motioned that he was going to wait outside then.

When the door closed, Minho was suddenly back beside you again and it frightened you a little.

“Shall we continue?”

“Are you an idiot? He's waiting for me outside!” You said and blushed when Minho chuckled.

“So you'd want to continue if he wasn't there?”

“NO WAY! YOU!” You yelled and stood up.

Minho stood up too and grabbed your wrist and pulled you close to him.

“I know he's your boyfriend, so dont worry, none of my conditions is for you to not do what girlfriends do with their boyfriends, but you better not tell him that I know you're a girl. Understand?”

You glared at him with a “why” kind of expression in your eyes, but were frightened by the serious expression in Minho's face that quickly changed into a smirk so you just nodded.

“Well... I'll see you later then babe.” Minho said winking at you as you turned around and started walking toward the door.

you.”

- - - - - -

The rest of my story isnt going to be so "almost R rated" as this one was ^^

*dont forget to leave comments please.