daily dose of teasing

You know we were meant to be
Five boring days have passed very slowly, and you realized without friends to hang out with, your life was really dull.

You did have a few friends in the village that you liked to hang out with, but at the moment, you werent really ready to go out. After everything that happened last week, you had lost a lot of confidence.

You didnt want to admit it to Minho, but you had been thinking a lot about how you wanted to go back to the music school. The reason you wanted to go back was not because of Minho though, even thought there was a small voice in your head that was screaming to you, that you miss him just as much, or maybe even more than Taemin, Mel and Key.

The good thing was that at least I still have Onew.

"Hey..." you said as you noticed Onew walk into the living room. He sat down beside you and looked at you worriedly since you were making a sad expression. "Remember when you told me I could tell you about my problems whenever?"

"Sure.. is there anything you want to get off your chest?"

"Well yes... But first, I want to apologize to you about a promise I broke, the one about never lying to you," onew was about to say something, but you quickly continued. "Remember that time Brian took me to that 'magical garden' thing?"

"you fainted that time right?" he asked and when you nodded he let you continue.

"remember I told you 'Brian really is my true love' ... That was a lie. The truth is... I didn't really meet him at the heart sign... It was someone else,"

"who?" he asked, thinking you knew, but you shook your head.
 
"It was someone else, but I cant remember the face since I fainted right after that happened..."
 
Onew nodded understandingly.

"I didn't believe in true love... No... I don't believe in true love... But last week I found out that everyone has someone they are meant to be with, and..." you started to feel a sharp pain in your throat again. "...for Brian, that person is not me."

Tears started to stream down your cheeks so you covered your face with your hands. You felt onew's hands softly slide around you pulling you into his arms.

It's been almost a week since Brian broke up with you. You've tried not to think about him, but it was no use. Even avoiding his calls was useless. He also sent you messages, but you still haven't opened any of them.

 
You wanted to send him a text message... and say that you had already planned to leave the school anyway... that it wasnt only  because of the break up.
 
Everytime you had written the text, you just couldnt bring yourself to press send.

Quack quack quack quack
 
A message tone suddenly rang, and you pulled away from Onew and grabbed your phone that was on the table.

You felt your whole face light up and you knew who sent the text. Unintentionally you have become quite happy every time you receive a message from Minho.

Onew noticed this and a small smile crept on his lips when he saw you look at the message.

hey, just finished dance practice,
nd now I'm bored, how r u 2day? (:

-Minho
 
You smiled when you read his message. It totally made you forget what you were feeling moments ago, because of Brian, but when you pressed the reply button to tell him how you were, the mere thought about brian made you sad again.

Sad... Heartbroken...Miserable...
Whatever You want to call it.

-_ _ _ _
 
Sent.

!
 
You had already sent the text when you realized what you had said. Too bad text messages can't be deleted once they've been sent.

Onew just stared at you with a confused expression. You were miserable. Then when you heard a text ringtone, you weren't anymore. When you read it, you were happy. When you replied you were miserable again. And now that you replied, you're angry?

What? R u ok ? Do u want me 2 come nd
Comfort u? Coz I will if U want! Where r u?

-Minho

 
Suddenly, all the mixed feelings of saddness and happiness disappeared and were replaced by a devilish grin.

Onew felt even more confused now. You were really emotional today. Feeling all sorts of different feelings and changing every minute.

He tensed a little when you looked at him and smirked.

You just had the best idea for today's teasing session.

No no, it's ok. I already hav Some1
comforting me. But thank u for caring...

-_ _ _ _

You smiled as you sent it. Perfect.
 
I'm not being too mean am I?
 
As much as you enjoyed teasing him.. you couldnt help but feel a little guilty.

A message came back instantly. But you already knew what it was going to be.

Boy or girl?

-Minho


 
heh.

a man :)

-_ _ _ _
 
You glanced at onew again.
 
Well, he is a man right? so technically, I'm not lying. Minho would definitely take it differently though.

What !? What if that old man is a ?
Get away from him! If u need comfort u hav me!

-Minho

 
Wow. Didn't expect that... But I guess that's even better. You grinned devilishly and replied.

Eh? How would u no if the
man I'm living with is a ?

-_ _ _ _

 
"And that concludes my daily dose of teasing that guy." you chuckled, and when onew poked you you looked at him and smiled innocently.

"who's that?" he asked. As if he couldnt look even more confused. It was so funny seeing him like that.

"oh, he's this guy called Minho from that school I went to. I shared a room with him for a few days and-- OH another message!!"

What? Is he your husband!?
I didn't know!! WTF? O_o

-Minho

 
You laughed out loud and then replied.

No lol. He's my best friend nd he's more like a brother
To me. What u gettin so worked up for ? XD XD

-_ _ _ _

 
It was about time I cleared the misunderstanding.

"Minho..." you heard Onew mumble and you looked at him. "are you two close?"

"Not as close as he would want us to be.. but we slept together." suddenly, you remembered those days in the beginning when you shared a room with Minho, and you felt your face get hot. Onew just chuckled so you started shaking your head. "n..n..no! It's not what you think. I..I mean he probably wanted to but, n..no we didn't!! I m..mean.."

quack quack quack quack~

You almost threw the phone out of your hands when you received another text.
 
Oh that's a relief, that means I still
have a chance right? ;)

- Minho

 
You laughed nervously and showed the text to Onew.

"See? He just won't give up!"

"Maybe that's because he truly loves you..." Onew spoke, making you tense. "who knows? This could be true love?"

Your face was already hot but hearing Onew say that made your face even hotter, if that was even possible.

You thought of a perfect way to distract onew from continuing with the conversation.

"Hey, onew, I'm hungry. Wanna order some food?"

"Can I order--"

"-- KFC?" you finished knowing that was what he was going to ask. He confirmed it with an enthusiastic nod and smile, which made you giggle, "sure!" You smiled as you saw Onew almost-skip to the kitchen to phone KFC, and then you sighed.

To be honest, the thought has crossed your mind. That Minho might be your true love. There was even a short moment once when you felt like you loved him or something... but you just couldn't think of Minho as someone you wanted to go out with. It's not that he wasn't good looking, he was hot!
 
But the thing that bothered you was probably the first impression he gave you.

You thought that since onew had already gone to phone KFC, you decided to reply to Minho's text.

"who knows... You might have a chance." you mumbled and smiled as you replied.

You then went into the kitchen where onew had just set the phone down and was grinning wildly.

"I can't wait for the chicken to arrive!" he said excitedly.

You just laughed.
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Onew ♥ chicken.
 
(2min > Dubuchicken > Jongkey)
XD XD
 
I believe some of you are starting to get impatient about when you and Minho will meet again right?
 
I do believe you'll probably meet again after a few chapters... :) *coughchapter17cough*
 
<3