Brian is being very suspicious + you make a new friend. (or two)

You know we were meant to be

- - - - -

What was with that dream I had yesterday?

You thought walking toward the lesson Minho was heading to.

You kept glancing at him wondering what was wrong with him but then you remembered that he also acted like this in front of Brian. I guess he really is hiding himself behind a mask.. You thought, but why show his real self in front of me? I only met him like last night...

"Can you stop looking at me..?" he had somehow noticed you even though he didn't even look at you.

"Oh..sorry.." you mumbled looking away.

That dream yesterday... You thought ...why did I see it?

It was when me an Brian went to that magical arrow garden wasn't it? Those weird signs were supposed to lead me to the man who was the one for me. My one true love.. But it wasn't brian..

-- daydream

I quickly apologize before I start to walk away from the boy the arrows lead me to.

“Brian.. That was supposed to be you.. Where are you?” I spoke trying to get away quick, hoping to find him. But then the boy pulled your wrist and pulled me back.

"_ _ _ _, don't you remember me?" he spoke and I looked back at him, but suddenly my mind went blank so I didnt see his face....

-------------------

You snapped out of your daydream and wondered what that was about.

Why did I suddenly think about that...

Its not like thats the reason Brian's like this lately, right?

I dont believe dreams really have anything to do with your waking life...

Dreams are just silly... They mean nothing...

Suddenly you realized there were two strong arms wrapped around you.

"..you. are. an. idiot.." you heard the person whisper into your ear. "..be careful where you walk, or stop daydreaming. You nearly walked into a tree."

You pushed Minho away harshly and shouted. " you..! Why did you suddenl..mmmg!"

Minho pushed your back against the tree and crushed your lips with his. "..I hate it when people swear.." he whispered as he pulled away from the kiss. "..but I love it when you do it, because then I can do this." he said reminding you of what he had said yesterday.

“I'll silence you like this every time you swear.”

He kissed you again more passionately than before making your knees weaken. Luckily he was holding in his arms, so you didnt fall.

Wait ... what the hell..? We're outside..!

You quickly pushed him away again harshly, snapping out of the weakness and suddenly got all your strength back.

"..I told you to stop doing that. Someone will see us!" you said looking around, but thankfully no one saw you two.

"I'll stop when you stop swearing... but I wont promise you anything."

You sighed deeply and started walking again not sure where you were headed.

"By the way, what lesson are you taking?" Minho asked following up behind you.

"...uhm...dancing..?" you mumbled.

"Oh. I know... I thought you might want to try singing for a change."  he chuckled when you glared at him.

"WHO WOULD WANT TO SING!?" you yelled loudly. Singing was the one thing you would never in your life want to even try. You knew your singing voice was horrible, and would kill any living thing around you. "Anyway.. what did you mean you know?" he just continued to smirk at you indicating that he won't tell you. "anyway.... what's Brian doing?"

"You don't know? He dances. Like me.."

"Oh yeah.." you laughed. "..then I'll do dancing too."

You could have sworn you heard him sigh before he turned around and continued walking.

Later when you were at the dance class, every one kept staring at you and it made you feel really uncomfortable.

You also noticed that Brian wasn't there. It didn't make you feel very confident.

"So, DaeJung, show us what you can do!" the dance teacher said, or rather, demanded. He probably thought that by the look of you, you were probably rubbish at dancing.

You were starting to shake slightly in front of the people that had gathered around you. You were scared. Not scared of dancing, but scared of messing up in front of other people who were dancers. Messing up in front of non-dancers can easily be made to look like it was part of your dance move, but dancers would notice every mistake you made.

"Aw come on every one.. don't be so hard on DaeJung! He actually looks like he's a far better dancer than most of you." someone said encouragingly and smiling at you. "Go ahead, DaeJung.."

You felt grateful to the boy for breaking the wall that was stopping you from doing what you wanted.

"Um... could you play SHINee's LUCIFER please?" you said shyly and noticed the boy who had just encouraged you, smile even wider.

As you started dancing all thoughts suddenly left your mind.

No Minho..

No Brian..


You were fully concentrating on your dancing.

You were enjoying it to the fullest. It reminded you of how you used to love to dance when you were little. It made you feel happy and somewhat nostalgic.

There was still something inside you that made your heart ache though, and you've never figured it out why. Ever since six years ago when you lost your parents and started living with a boy who was supposedly a family friend that you actually knew from your forgotten past. Yes... forgotten past. 

You lost your memories after the painful loss of your parents. That's what he's been telling you. He said It's better you try not to remember it, but dancing sometimes gives you flashbacks of your parents who's faces you cant remember.

Suddenly you noticed the smiling boy grin happily and join you in dancing. Every one stared at the two of you in amazement but all you could think was that this boy must have been someone you knew because he knew the dance too, even though it was something you made up over 6 years ago.. that, and because dancing with him felt so... nostalgic.

Where have I seen him before? you thought as the two of you finished with a little bow. And why do I get the same feeling from him as Minho..?

The dance lesson ended as if nothing happened and as if you weren't even the new kid anymore but one of the main dancers.

The teacher had appointed this boy, his name is Taemin, to teach you a dance that the two of you would perform in the dance contest in a few weeks.

Taemin was right? You thought as you stared at the teacher who told you about the plans without even asking you if you wanted to do it. I'm a better dancer than them? You looked around at all the boys practicing hard.

When the lesson ended and everyone left, you, Taemin and Minho were the only ones left.

"DaeJung is actually a girl and her real name is _ _ _ _." Minho suddenly said when he was sure no one was around, only Taemin. The latter smiled knowingly, but you didn't know why.

You glared at Minho. "What the ..."

Just in case he might try to kiss you again you held your hands in front of yourself ready to push him away.

"Oh, no, don't worry, _ _ _ _, I already knew it.. that you were a girl." Taemin smiled lightly. "Don't worry you're not obvious.. it's just that..."

"Liar! I am obvious, aren't I?" you interrupted. "Seriously I'm getting out of here. Don't even try to stop me Minho." you said getting up.

"Stay.." you heard Minho say.

Suddenly someone grabbed your wrist and you immediately thought it was Minho. " off will you..!?" you turned around, and suddenly changed your expression from angry to apologetic at the person who grabbed your wrist. "..Taemin.. I'm Sorry... I.."

"It's ok.. and.. I said you're not obvious. It's just that I found out you were a girl from my roommate..."

"Your roommate?" you asked tilting your head, but before Taemin could answer Minho answered for him.

"His roommate is Key..one of the people I told you to keep away from..but wow he found out before you even met him." he looked at Taemin. "How?"

Taemin shrugged his shoulders.

"Forget it...I'm not going to stay here just because Minho wants me to...I'm leaving this school..."

"Don't leave..!" Taemin said getting up. "Will you at least do the dance contest with me in two weeks?"

You looked at Taemin who was looking at you with puppy eyes. At least it looked like it.

"..you make me want to say 'sure I'll stay' but there's already too many people who know about me.." you sighed. "..and it's only my second day here."

"Four people know..." Minho said when Taemin looked at him. "Brian from the room next to mine knows too."

You felt your heart sink at your boyfriend's name. What Minho said this morning, that he might be hanging around with other girls, scared you and you didn't want it to be true.

"...so if four people know, then.." Taemin started but Minho interrupted, again.

"..Brian doesn't count. He can't know we know, alright?"

"Ok then.. Three people know. _ _ _ _ , we'll do everything we can to make sure no one else finds out ok? Dont worry."

After a while of thinking you finally nodded.

"..but only because you're really cute, Taemin, and I wanna dance for the contest with you...” You said giving in to Taemin's cuteness. But then, as if to make sure there was no misunderstanding you glared at Minho. “..and NOT because of anything else."

He laughed which made you more annoyed.

Don't want him to think I'm staying because I like him or anything.. but he'll probably go ahead and think so anyway. Sigh...

When you went back to your and Minho's room later after hanging around with Taemin for a few hours, you lied down on your bed with a big sigh.

"Where. is. my. Brian!" you cried.

"Who knows? He might be in the girl's school across the street, taking care of his secretly pregnant, secret girlfriend, that he hasn't told you about?"

"NO FUC--FREAKING WAY! He wouldn't do that to me!"

"Relax.. if thats really true, he would at least tell you and break up with you first or something, right?"

"STOP MAKING ME THINK THAT REALLY IS THE CASE!" you cried loudly. "... and that's not the only possibility, you know!? What if he's hurt somewhere...!?"

The two of you were silent for a while. You heard Minho do something on the other side of the room. The sound of paper was the only thing that could be heard, and it wasn't even that loud.

"..so you're leaving after the dance contest..?" Minho finally broke the silence.

"Yeah...” you sighed, “Brian doesn't seem to really want me here with him even though he was the one who suggested I should come here. Other than for Brian, I have no reason to stay here."

Minho didn't say anything so you were afraid that he was either annoyed or felt sad about what you just said. Probably the latter...

"...aahh, I think I'm gonna die in this boredom." you cried staring up at the ceiling. Suddenly you felt someone sit on the side of your bed and place a hand on your left cheek turning your head to face him.

"..would you like me to entertain you and take the boredom away?"

"Uhm, no.." you said simply, struggling out of his hands that had managed to slide around you in seconds.

"What room is Taemin in? I want him to teach me the dance already."

"56" he said and laughed when you made a face and moaned.

"That's like on the other side of the dorm..!"

“Want me to come with you so you dont commit suicide from the boredom on your way there?” He suggested but laughed again when you groaned with a 'do not want' expression. When Minho stopped laughing he continued. ".. but we were just with him 5 minutes ago, why do you suddenly want to go back?"

"..because I can't relax with you around." you said simply and left the room, closing the door with a bang.

 

 

"_ _ _ _." you heard your real name be called from behind you, you turned around and smiled when you saw Brian. "Sorry about today, I was a bit busy.."

"It's ok. But I miss you." you said giving him a hug.

"So... are you getting along with your roommate?" suddenly you felt sad. You had wanted to talk to Brian so badly today, but when you get the chance, he asks about you and Minho.

"Yeah.. I guess so." you said. "So anyway where were you today."

You could have sworn you saw Brian's eyes look around him nervously for a split second before he looked at you straight and replied, but you decided to let it go.

"..I'll tell you some other time, I'm too tired right now so I'll go to bed."

"but...it's only six a clock in the evening.." you mumbled as he gave you an awkward one arm hug and went into his room.

You looked down as you made your way to Taemin's room on the other side of the dorm.

When you knocked on the door and walked in you were surprised to see the boy you were looking for wasn't in it, but instead there was a person you hadn't met before.

"Ah! You're that girl!" he said sounding surprised, but looking at you with no surprise evident in his face, whatsoever.

"You're Key?"

You saw the boy nod. "Taemin's coming back in a minute. Just have one of the sandwiches I just made while you're waiting." he pointed to the plate that was decorated with pretty looking sandwiches.

"Wow! These look way too cute to eat." you said smiling but then took one anyway.

"Hey, _ _ _ _ , what are you doing here?" said Taemin as he walked in. "do you want to learn the dance already?"

"Yeah......." you said then sighed, "actually, No......I just wanted to get away from that side of the dorm... Brian is being suspicious and I just don't want to be around Minho right now.."

"..and so you come here to our room. What are we? Your new BFFs or something?" Key said with a stuck up voice but then laughed. And so did Taemin.

"..but since you're here, do you want to learn the dance?"

You thought about it for a moment but then nodded. It's a good way to get rid of all the thoughts that are bothering you.

While you were dancing, your mind was completely blank and rid of the thoughts of what's been happening today. All you felt was nostalgia and hurt. You didnt let the hurt bother you because you were already used to it, but nostalgia was something you HATED. 

--what's on your mind...

I see my younger self walk out of a building. I'm across the street myself, and my feet seem to be glued to the ground so I cant go closer to the girl to see if it was really me or not, but I'm sure it was... 

why am I seeing something like this anyway? 

I tried to pinch myself to wake out of this dream, but it didnt help. 

All of a sudden, I noticed the girl stare into the distance, and her expression looked like she was crying out loud, and screaming something. I couldn't hear anything, but I felt a lot of pain in my chest. I couldnt look away from the girl that was my younger self. She looked like she was in bits, and I wanted to run to her and hug her or something, but sadly I couldnt and it just made me feel more pained. 

---------------------------------------------

"DaeJung!!! ARE YOU OK!!?" You heard a voice speak and you snapped out of the thoughts. 

You noticed you were sitting down looking at the floor, that was wet with your tears. Tears? was I crying just now? 

You touched your cheeks and wiped the tears away...

"Hey Taemin, do you want to go out..?" you asked. "..I mean, out for a walk or something?"

"Yeah," he replied looking at you with a worried look. 
 

-----------------------------

 

*dont forget to leave comments please.