Teasing that guy kills boredom

You know we were meant to be

-----------------------


"Miss. Kim, we're here." Someone spoke, waking you up.

Your eyes fluttered open and you noticed someone was carrying you bridal style in your house.

"Onew," you spoke quietly and sleepily. "Can you please put me down." You said shyly.

You still havent gotten used to having Onew take care of you this much, even though he's been like this to you for almost all your life. He was also pretty young, only 2 years older than you. 

"Yes, Miss. Kim." He said and set you down onto your bed.

Miss. Kim.

Thats one thing you don't understand... why he always calls you that. He acts like you're from a rich family and he's your butler something. Well, your family has always been pretty well off, but still...

"Would you like to continue sleeping, or will I go and make you something to eat?"

"I..it's ok. I'll go make myself somthing to eat." You said.

7 years ago, on your 10th birthday, your parents and baby sister were in a car accident. You cant remember them, and you also cant remember anything from before you were 10. That unfortunate night, was also when all three of them passed away, leaving you on your own. You lost your memories of you life before you turned 10, but the only person you did remember, and trusted was Onew.

Lately you have started to have some flashbacks, but you have no idea if they were real or not.

"So did you have fun, pretending to be a boy?" He asked and ran a hand through your hair that was pretty short compared to how long it used to be. It was not too short though. With a little make up and some of your clothes, instead of Onew's old clothers, you woudn't look boyish at all.

"No." You said simply, and took a sip from your coffee. Even though you had said you would make your own food, you still let Onew help with making the sandwiches. You only made the coffee. (lol)

"No?" he asked a little surprised.

"A lot happened. I dont mind telling you about it... but not right now." You looked at him with an apologetic look. "ok?"

"It's fine. Whenever you feel like it, I'm always here to listen to your problems," he smiled and pushed the plate with the sandwiches in front of you.

Thruthfully, you didnt really want to treat Onew as someone who had to take care of you. He was more like an older brother or a best friend. What kind of a person would make their best friend or brother make food for them, and take care of them?

"Onew..." You spoke quietly, but he heard you clearly. "Can you tell me about what I was like before I turned 10? Have I changed much?"

Onew thought for a moment, and then smiled. "Not that much to be honest... but you have certainly become a lot more beautiful."

"Ha ha, thank you... but I meant more like, about my personality?"

"You have changed a lot in personality actually. You used to be really happy, and play with your friends and stuff. But between the ages 10 and 11, you became indifferent." Onew smiled awkwardly, probably because he was embarrassed telling you something like that. "You havent been very nice, or friendly ever since then." he smiled more naturally then, "but you've always treated me well."

"Well of course I would treat you well... you're my best friend."

quack, quack, quack, quack

Your message tone started ringing. You took your phone from your pocket to see 2 messages from Minho. One was probably from before you fell asleep.

Haha well hav fun in ur house,
Im goin 2 come find u one day coz
I miss u a lot, u no? Im nt kiddin
when I say I need u in my life.
Pls consider comin back :)

- Minho

You felt your heart sink at the text message. You had considered going back to the music school, but then you thought it would be best if you didn't.

Finding your true love wasnt so important to you. Who cares about true love when you've just had your heart broken by the only guy you ever loved.

Besides, Minho wasnt really your friend or anything anyway, so you didnt even think about going back just because of him.

You then looked at the text you had just recieved a minute ago.

did u fall asleep? Or did u just
decide to ignore my message. T.T
Im gonna go ahead and guess u
fell asleep. ha ha. anyway, I hope
u had sweet dreams. :) was I in them?^^

- Minho 

You laughed out loud and caused Onew look at you weirdly. You smiled awkwardly and then replied to Minho.

well come and find me then :)
ur not gonna find this place tho.
its lyk in the middle of nowhere.xd
nd thank u, i did hav sweet dreams.
bcoz u werent in them XD

- _ _ _ _

You knew it was mean, but teasing Minho through texts was really entertaining.

You noticed the time in the corner of your phone's screen. It was 3:30pm.

It was going to be a long and boring day. You had absolutely nothing to do in your house, so you decided to watch some movies.

Occasionally you would get more text messages from Minho. You didnt really talk about anything in particular. He did keep asking you if you could come back to the school, and then he would go on about how much he wanted you back and stuff.

You didnt really care. Having someone to text with was better than just sitting at home, lazying around. :)



---------------------------------------