quack quack quack

You know we were meant to be

As expected, as soon as you stepped on the stage with Taemin, all the anxiety, worry and saddness you had felt moments ago, left your mind, and all you concentrated on was waiting for the song to start so that Taemin and you could start dancing.

As soon as the song started you suddenly felt another wave of nostalgia wash over you. Flashbacks of a younger you dancing with someone started flashing in your mind, but thankfully without interrupting your dancing.

It was really weird. Uninterrupted by the weird feeling, you continued doing what you loved.

- - - whats on your mind..

"mom, dad!" a little girl yelled as she got on to the stage with a boy, and waved to the crowd. She smiled happily, when they waved back at her. This little girl was me. And that boy is ... Taemin ?

When they started to dance to the song, I suddenly felt a little sad. Seeing that girl, me, smile so happily while dancing. That feeling is so foreign to me now. I dont even know what I'm like when I'm dancing.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


When everyone started clapping enthusiastically, you realized the dance was over and quickly left the stage because you felt another headache coming.

As you ran out of the hall you felt weak and weary. You were still sleep deprived even though you had fallen asleep just fine yesterday.

All of a sudden you felt something warm wrap around your hand and pull you back so you stopped and turned to find Taemin panting and smiling.

"I'm fine Taemin, I just feel tired and a little... Never mind I'm going back now." you said and started walking back but Taemin was still holding your wrist, "come on..."

"_ _ _ _," he called your name with a serious voice, and you stared at each other in silence for a moment until Taemin suddenly smiled brightly again as usual. "you were great at the dancing contest.. you looked very happy."

I looked... happy?

He's lying right...?

You smiled and pulled his hand and walked back toward the dance hall.

There was another pair of boys on the stage and their dancing really impressed you. They were really amazing, well, not as amazing as Taemin, but still really good. You didn't even realize that you were so into their dancing that you didn't notice someone standing beside you and talk.

All of a sudden that person hit your arm so you turned to look at her angrily.

"what!?"

"hi," she said.

"Mel.. I'm trying to watch those guys dance. Can you please refrain from bruising my arm." You wined and then went back to watching them.

Mel smiled and nodded, "I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come to my dorm, but you obviously seem really interested in the dancers. Well, see you later then!"

Before she left, you pulled her hand and hugged her. "Sorry, I hope you're not mad at me for not coming with you," you told a small lie. That, of course was not the reason why you hugged her.

"Dont worry about it. See you later!"  You looked back at the stage.

Later...? I'm sorry Mel... but... I wont be here later.

For the next hour or maybe a little less, you were so deeply lost in your thoughts that you didn't even realise dancers were getting on and off stage and raplaced by new dancers. You didn't even pay any attention to how well anyone danced. Your mind was occupied by thoughts about what you might have been like when you danced just now. 

You havent been able to smile very much at all while dancing, in fact, the boy who you've been living with ever since you lost your memories, Onew, told you you look too serious while you dance.

'Looking serious proves that you're serious about dancing well... but I think you should try to smile too sometimes... like before...' is what he said to me once.

You had promised yourself that you would leave the school right after the contests ended, but you kept wondering if you should go say goodbye to everyone first.

When the dance contest ended, you decided you would just leave instead.

This morning, a few hours after you... talked with brian... You had had time to get your things ready. You had already even called someone to come and pick up your bags a little before the contest started.

So now, all you had to do was go call that person to come pick you up also.

You felt a bit bad that you didn't say goodbye to everyone.

Melony and Taemin have your number. Key would probably not care that much, but if he did he could easily get your number from Taemin. And Minho...

I never even made up with him... You thought, and you couldnt help but feel a little sorry.

You just decided to forget it, and forget him, and move on.

Just as you sat in the car, you suddenly remembered what Brian had told you that morning after... breaking up with you...

"...believe it or not... but the boy you met at the garden... He's also in this school... I heard of your amnesia... so I'm not sure if its true or not... but the way he looked at you in the garden... by the look of that longing expression... I think it's possible he's someone special from your forgotten past."

"Who is he?" I asked, expecting him to tell me, but he pulled away and shook his head.

"I'm sorry... but I'm afraid something terrible might happen to you, if you dont remember him yourself."

How am I supposed to just remember him myself ? Brian... Why couldnt you just tell me who it was. . .

Wait... If I met him in that garden, then that means he is supposedly my "true love" right?

Doesnt that mean I'll definitely meet him again in the future?

Still...

You took out your phone and dialed in Brian's number.

You thought about ringing him, telling him that you have left the school. And then you wanted to ask him if he could enlighten you about who it was you met at the garden, but then you realized that if he didnt tell you this morning, why would he tell you now?

quack, quack, quack.

Your phone's message tone suddenly started ringing, and your phone vibrated in your hands.

The message said :

Hi. I guess you've already left the school by now...
since the dance contest is over...
I cant believe u didn't tell any1 u left.
Every1 is worried & sad.
Nyway I just wanted to say...
I hope we can continue to stay in contact. 

- Minho

MINHO?!  you gasped mentally. You didnt know what to do. You wanted to reply, but then you remembered that you were the one who was mad at him first.

After a seemingly long debate in your head, you finally decided to click the reply button and reply.

Hi Minho. Tell them not 2 worry.
Melony & Taemin have my nr.
They can ring me nytime.
PS: Sry bout gettin mad at u.
Even tho I had a reason 4 that,
I feel a lil bad. and I dnt no y.
O_o
nd sure.. I dnt mind stayin in contact. :)

-  _ _ _ _


There was no point in using DaeJung as your name anymore, so you decided to use your real name. He already knew your name anyway.

quack, quack, quack

Another message came very quickly.

It's ok sweetie ;)
I'm also sorry for being an that night.
ha ha.

-Minho

You couldnt help but let out a small giggle at Minho's apology.

Minho... you're not making it very easy for me to forget you... but deep down, I am glad.

-------------------------------------


Whaaaat? Nooooo! Don't leave :)
Why did you leave the school? XD

Oh wait.. WTF? how did Minho even get your number? XD XD

PS: lol @ the quack quack quack message tone XD

PS PS: This whole chapter was written while I had SS501's Time of Destiny on repeat. :)

-Kohuke

 

*dont forget to leave comments please.