To Hurt Somebody

You know we were meant to be

 

------------------------

sup babii gurlzz (&boyz?), my darling readers, my sweethearts :) <3 (even if there are some of you older than me. please dont brick me for being so happy and stuff :> )
Guess what I decided to do now... after my 2 week hiatus (?)

2 WEEK LEAP IN THE STORY

Isnt that great? :)
aww come on! at least it's not 8 YEARS.
~**coughcinderella'scoughsistercough**~ :>
Please dont throw oranges at me... if you really must... use strawberries instead.

I like strawberries :)

Kthnx:)

/// Kohuke <3

-----------------------

[ 7AM . 2 weeks after the lightning/thunder storm ]

-

Why do I keep seeing that dream over and over again ?

You think as you lie in bed, staring at the ceiling.

It doesnt make sense...

- - dream

I see a scene of myself with Minho, walking along an empty meadow.

I cant really hear what Minho and I are saying, because I'm too far away, and my feet seem to be glued onto the spot I'm watching from.

I notice that the me that's with Minho is making an annoyed face.

Well obviously... It's because I cant stand it when Minho is acting like ... that.

Minho is smirking at me, and seems to be asking me questions... but all hear are my answers which are something along the lines of 'no' , and 'no way!' .

I see myself whisper something quietly, and start to walk away. Somehow that seema little like the time told Minho to stay away from me, except back then it was Minho who walked away... and I just stood there like an idiot... tearing up.

No.

I unconsciously beg that this isnt a similar situation.

Please.. no!

I furrow my eyebrows in worry when I see that I am about to leave Minho again. As much as I don't want Minho to flirt with me so much, I dont want to separate from him either.

I dont understand why, but Minho is someone special to me, and I would feel empty like before if I didn't know him.

Suddenly my facial expressions relax, when I see the scene thats happening right now.

This isn't the same as before...

I sigh in relief.

But... what is this?

Minho grabs my hand before I could walk out of his reach, and holds onto it.

No, he doesnt pull me back. He just simply holds it.

It's visible that the grip he has on my hand is so light that I could pull away with no effort, but why wont I?

All of a sudden, I turn around, and look at Minho teary eyed.

I see myself look at Minho, without taking the gaze off of him for even a moment. My fingers intertwine with his, and I walk closer to him.

So close that if there was a balloon in between our stomachs, it would pop.

simply stand on my toes, and lean up to kiss Minho.

My eyes widen.

What the..?

I kiss him?

"Minho..." I hear myself speak his name softly.

"So will you give me a chance?"

It's weird that I'm able to hear the conversation so clearly now... wonder why?

I saw myself nod and smile a little, and then Minho pulled me into a hug.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"What the HELL?" you shouted when you snapped out of it again. "Why is this happening?"

"Are you ok, Miss Kim?" You heard Onew ask worriedly from outside your door.

"SHUT UP! And my name's _ _ _ _ !" You shouted angrily, then quickly apoligized. "Sorry, I didnt mean to shout..."

Onew forgave you quickly, and then you heard his footsteps as he left.

These dreams started happening one week after you started avoiding Minho's texts and ignoring his calls. It's been going on for a week now, and you don't understand if it's because you miss Minho or something.

...but what is this about giving Minho a chance?

~ ~ To hurt somebody, it's not a pleasure to everybody. To hate somebody, doesnt make you feel good. To love somebody, yeah it's a pleasure to everybody. To hold somebody, it'll make you feel good . . . ~ ~(ringtone*)

"While the wounds are healing i still think of you, While my soul is breathing i'm gettin over you..." You quietly sang along to the song that was your ringtone until you quickly answered it because the ringtone was getting louder and annoying and reminded you that you actually wanted peace and quiet at that moment.

"T?" you answered your phone, or rather shouted angrily.

"Calm down_ _ _ _! And what the hell!? You ignore me for 2 weeks, and then when you finally decide to answer you shout at me?!?"

"M..Minho?"

You realised you forgot to look at the caller ID.

// Balls . . . -__-

"What? Let me guess... you didn't know it was me calling you so you answered by accident? yeahh... thanks... am I really that hateful?"  

"I..It's not...like that..." you quickly thought of an excuse. "My phone has been missing for the past 2 weeks...u...um...and yeah, I finally found it. I..Isnt that great?"

"Yeah... right."

You wondered why you even bothered thinking of an excuse to give to him. It wasn't supposed to matter whether he believed you or not.

"Anyway.. why did you call?" You asked when he didnt say anything for a while.

".....to hear your voice, _ _ _ _."

"Minho... I'll hang up."

"no. wait!" you heard him yell, when you had already taken the phone away from your ear. You whispered a quiet 'what' to make him say whatever else he wanted to say. "We're having a two week holiday starting tomorrow, and I was wonderi--"

"who is 'we'?" you asked flatly.

"Mel, Taemin, Key, and I.. who else?" he said, and you could tell he probably also rolled his eyes. "anyway, I was wondering if you would allow me to invite you to a party."

"What the hell..?" you said in a bored tone. You remembered the dream, about giving Minho a chance.

Could that dream have been telling me to give Minho a chance or something?

"_ _ _ _?" he snapped you out of your thoughts, and you realised you were probably quiet for too long.

"Um... Minho... let me think about it ok?"

"The party is next week by the way... and you can stay the night--o.. of course, Taemin and Mel are staying too-!" he quickly added, just incase you got the wrong idea. "I'm not sure about Key, but I know he'll be there too."

"ok.. I'll text you."

You hung up before he could say anything to confuse your feelings any more than he already had.

"...Maybe you were too afraid to have a friend, cause one day that friend may be your loving man..." you quietly sang and went over to your laptop to play that song.

---

PS:

Please check out this song that I used as the ringtone when Minho rang you earlier in this chapter. (and it's also the song "you" sang and then played in the last line of this chapter) . It's called "to hurt somebody" by my favourite Estonian singer : Tanel padar & The Sun. :) this song is the english version of my favorite song by him, but the estonian version is called "Nii Siis Jääbki" :) < roughly translated, that should mean "this is how things will be / stay" or something...
*I'm Estonian, but I must admit my Estonian is quite poor ^^ also, I'm not really fond of Estonian music, but I must admit, Tanel Padar is incredible :) 

To hurt somebody (the english version)
Nii siis jääbki (the estonian version)

You dont have to, but I really recommend going to the links I gave, and listening to both versions. :) They are really relaxing, and good songs to listen to when you're sad, confused, depressed or whatever :)

for me, they never fail to turn my frown upside down ^^

*I prefer the Estonian version, not because I'm Estonian myself, but because it sounds nicer. The english version is only good because I understand the words better ^^

PS: *dont forget to leave comments please.