do you remember now?

You know we were meant to be

- - - - -

The first night that you slept in Key's bed, you slept well as for the following few days which passed as if they had been fast forewarded, you couldn't sleep a wink.

Minho hadn't talked to you at all, or even looked at you during practice. But he seemed to look very sad. It wasn't shown in his poker face, but for some reason you could feel it.

You tried not to think about him, but for some unknown reasons, he kept coming back on your mind.

You liked to practice all the time. Actually you didn't really understand if you danced because you liked it...wanted to improve more before the contest...?

Or did you do it just to avoid thoughts about your two most confusing guys in your life, Brian and Minho.

"come on _ _ _ _ , just rest, you're getting better already. You need to rest." taemin said but you ignored him. "it's almost 10 a clock. Go to bed!" he yelled sounding more worried.

"no it's ok I'm fully awake. I wanna dance. I don't want to let you down at the contest." you saw taemin sigh as he sat down. "please don't be worried about me."

"no no, I mean, yes, but I'm also worried about Minho..."

"why?" You asked and noticed him look nervous for a moment before he answered.

"eh, ah, because he's got to share a room with key."

"why? Is key bad?"

"no.. It's just that they don't get along well"

"oh I see.." you said finally sitting down after dancing for ages. "well.. Then I feel bad for key. But not Minho." you said nonchalantly. "anyway.. I'm going to bed now, night.."

It's been four days, since you moved into Key's and Taemin's room.

You hadn't thought about it at the time, but moving into Key's room meant that you would move further away from your boyfriend.

Stupid me, all I thought about was getting away from Minho. Seriously, that guy is he worst! You yelled at yourself in your mind as you walked around the park in between the boys' and girls' schools. Well at least he hasn't come close to me anymore.. No touching and feeling, no warm and sometimes comforting hugs... No more sweet and soft kisses.. OH GOD I BETTER STOP HERE.

"ack." you gasped when something suddenly bumped onto you and caused you to fall.

"are you alright dude?" someone said helping you up but you couldn't see because your bangs were in the way.

"I'm fine." you said rubbing your aching knee.

"oh, that's good then," he said patting your shoulder. "oh hey, good luck at the dance contest. I hope you and Taemin win!"

You brushed away your hair and saw a brunette standing beside you, smiling. Why did it seem like he was flirting with you?

"uh, yes.. Thank you, I guess..."

"Im jonghyun," he flashed a grin,

I see.. Isn't this the guy Minho told me to be careful around, that he might me... You looked him up and down for a sec then laughed mentally, this guy? I should be more worried that Minho himself would... Ah, what am I thinking about.

"uh.. Anyway, I gotta go.. Uh.. Somewhere," you mumbled starting to walk away. "see ya"

As you continued walking you thought about where you were going to go after you leave after the dance contest.

"Dae--Jung--." you heard a girls voice and then someone suddenly clung to your arm. "you're so spaced out today."

"huh?"

She giggled. "I've seen you quite a few times in this park lately and every time you walk, your eyes get lost and start wondering about the trees and the flowers. You're so spaced out. Heheh. You didn't even notice me."

"uh.. Sorry. I have a lot on my mind."

"you can talk to me if you want.. you know.. like a girls talk."

"but I'm a.."

"..girl." melony stated and grinned. "don't lie to me, unnie, I already know."


You sighed and found it was pointless to argue anymore. Silly me, I just cant pretend to be a boy without anyone finding out, but I'll leave soon so its fine.

"Are you sure its ok for me, as a guy, to go to the girls dorm?" you asked uncertainly.

"Sure it is, dont worry. I'll show you something."

You went into her room, and she started looking for something in one of her drawers. She took out a piece of paper and showed it to you. It was a picture of two girls, probably both of them were about 8 or 9 or so.

"Who are they?" you asked, "your little sisters?"

"well.. this one," she pointed to the one with long blonde hair like her own, "is me."

"I thought so." you said comparing them. she still looks the same, only taller. "what about the other one."

"you."

"what?" you said grinning. "this is not me." you put the picture beside your face and looked at her, "compare us. This girl looks totally different."

"what are you talking about?" she said giggling. "the only difference is that, the you now has shorter and darker hair. oh and youre bigger" she giggled. "seriously, I'm telling the truth. wanna see some more pictures?"

"Why are you showing me pictures of when you were young?" you suddenly asked making her pause for a second then continue.

"simple.. because i want you to remember!"

"remember.. what?"

"Us."

"Who is us?" you asked.

"well, I'll show you the pictures and you'll just have to remember yourself."

She pushed a whole album of pictures in your hands. You looked through all the pictures. You felt like all those places on the pictures were so familiar to you, yet so.. foreign.

There were a lot of pictures of Mel and.. "you". It was hard to believe it was you, but after a while, it really did start to look like it was.

Just to make sure, you asked if there were any pictures of you when you were 10. If she said something like, 'Yes, but they're at home', then shes obviously lying, because..

"No." she said and looked down. "the last time I saw you was when you were just about to turn 10."

"uh.." you were speechless. You were really starting to believe she knew you.

"_ _ _ _, you left without telling me anything. It was because your parents and Min..."

"AH.." you winced in pain. Your head had suddenly started aching so much. but you tried to ignore it. "Uhm. Yeah. I believe you now."

"Do you remember me now?" she asked hopefully, but you shook your head, and brought your hands to your temples. "Are you alright!?" Melony asked, and started to panic. "Should i go and find you some medicine.. or do you want to go to the doctor.. or.."

"It's ok. Its only a headache." You stood up. "I'm just tired. So i guess I'll go back to my room."

Mel stood up and wanted to help you, but your pulled away.

"I'm fine."

"are you sure?"

"yes, Im.. Im.." all of a sudden the sight in front of you blurred and you felt weak. You didnt feel any pain in your head anymore, and everything was still. Then it was all black.

- - - - -

 

*dont forget to leave comments please.